trial thread: 5/15/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh wow, I missed the fact that Tammi redid that document, and only put the line on there for the mothers signature, NOT the fathers signature.

The prosecution is doing a great job!!

What are the odds she'll look happier when the defense presents their closing?

Hmm, wonder if defense attys finally told the defendent to "cover up"?

I believe that's called shutting the door after the horses are out of barn.

ALL her lies are being exposed, all of them, one by one, by the prosecutor.
All in evidense.

Tammi giving the "stink eye" as yet again, the prosecutioon gives examples of her many lies...

Stinkeye.jpg

I think the pros is doing a wonderful job! I've followed this case from the beginning, and this is the first time I've really understood exactly how all this went down.

ALL her lies are being exposed, all of them, one by one, by the prosecutor.
All in evidense.

I can't help but wonder what Jack is thinking. If he was being truthful ,he was unaware of some of TPS 's tricks and they included him. It also sounds like she deliberately mislead Jack about some things.
If I was Jack I'd be thinking over the last 12 years or so . How often has TPS conned him?

aaahhh....holding her cross and talking to God as the pros exposes her lies

I wish they'd show Jack - I'm sure some of this stuff he's hearing for the first time.

I am very pleased with this closing statement so far -- facts, facts, facts, facts. No appeal to emotion.Brava!

I can't help but wonder what Jack is thinking. If he was being truthful ,he was unaware of some of TPS 's tricks and they included him. It also sounds like she deliberately mislead Jack about some things.
If I was Jack I'd be thinking over the last 12 years or so . How often has TPS conned him?

BBM

I couldn't agree more.

I think the prosecution is doing a fine job. This lady is being very methodical about exposing all the layers of the lies that TS has told, and she's backing it all up with the evidence.

Don't hold that against me though. I thought the prosecution did a stellar job against Casey Anthony, and look what happened there.

I think the prosecution is doing a fine job. This lady is being very methodical about exposing all the layers of the lies that TS has told, and she's backing it all up with the evidence.

Don't hold that against me though. I thought the prosecution did a stellar job against Casey Anthony, and look what happened there.

bbm

Couldn't agree more. They were, indeed, stellar. :(

So EJ orders 2 large pizza's in Dsan antonio? Was there any paper trail of someone else that might lead to the kid? What about those people she was seen in the motel lobby with?

I think at the point when TS sees EJ has gona off her rocker and split for Texas, she was worried what would happen to the kid and I dont blame anyone for anything they might have said to EJ to get her home with the kid in tow. The state is using what TS said against her in that matter which TS explained she was scared and telling Logan all what was goin on, at that point TS just wanted the kid safe. This is sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member