British student murdered in Perugia, 3 suspects

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know how long this will remain on the CNN homepage but there is a video entitled; The victim in the Amanda Knox trial that's interesting.

http://www.cnn.com/

Also: http://www.cnn.com/2009/CRIME/12/04/italy.knox.trial/index.html

"We'll know today," Chris Mellas, Knox's stepfather, told CNN in court. "All we can do is hope for the best."

Back home in West Seattle, Washington, Knox's aunt Janet Huff and other family members are anxiously awaiting word of the verdict.

"I cant eat, I'm just too nervous," Huff told CNN. "You don't know when it's going to come. It could be any minute, it could be tomorrow. I'm just scared to death. At the same time, we're really hopeful and really glad that it's over. We just hope it's over for good."

If she didn't do it she sure screwed up in acting the way she did before the police interviewed her.

I don't think we should criticize anyone's behaviour. Everyone acts differently in times of stress. I know people who laugh hysterically when they are faced with serious issues. Just because it's not how WE would act, doesn't mean it's wrong or right.

I don't think we should criticize anyone's behaviour. Everyone acts differently in times of stress. I know people who laugh hysterically when they are faced with serious issues. Just because it's not how WE would act, doesn't mean it's wrong or right.

The whispering with her boyfriend and doing splits is beyond what I think 99.99% of the population would do whether they were innocent or guilty. JMO

The whispering with her boyfriend and doing splits is beyond what I think 99.99% of the population would do whether they were innocent or guilty. JMO

not to mention all the laughing and smiling she's been doing in court for the last two years.

Amanda Knox awaits verdict in Kercher murder case

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/8394737.stm

"Miss Kercher's family arrived at court on Friday, as the jury continued to deliberate, amid a flurry of activity from awaiting journalists and photographers." as reported in the article

Looks like there is no verdict yet

Thanks dgfred and others. Very helpful! I have some other questions. Love to hear what you know & think...

1. Has it been established that the scene was cleaned prior to the police arriving? I read about a bloody footprint in the 3rd roommate's room that police found with luminol--because it had been wiped clean. Honestly, this question is HUGE for me. I have a very hard time believing someone who didn't live there cleaned up after the crime. Let's say it was Goede and 2 buddies. How do they know when the other girls who live there will be home? Can't see strangers cleaning up.

2. Is there any indication that Amanda was on stronger drugs that night? What kind of drugs did Goede deal?

3. A & R turning off of cell phones simultaneously... I honestly don't know what to think about this!! Do people feel it is damning because it shows premeditation--no one can track your movements via cell records if they're turned off? My problem with that thinking is that I can't attribute that level of criminal sophistication to someone who goes on to turn cartwheels at the police station.

Thanks!
Gigi

Thanks dgfred and others. Very helpful! I have some other questions. Love to hear what you know & think...

1. Has it been established that the scene was cleaned prior to the police arriving? I read about a bloody footprint in the 3rd roommate's room that police found with luminol--because it had been wiped clean. Honestly, this question is HUGE for me. I have a very hard time believing someone who didn't live there cleaned up after the crime. Let's say it was Goede and 2 buddies. How do they know when the other girls who live there will be home? Can't see strangers cleaning up.

2. Is there any indication that Amanda was on stronger drugs that night? What kind of drugs did Goede deal?

3. A & R turning off of cell phones simultaneously... I honestly don't know what to think about this!! Do people feel it is damning because it shows premeditation--no one can track your movements via cell records if they're turned off? My problem with that thinking is that I can't attribute that level of criminal sophistication to someone who goes on to turn cartwheels at the police station.

Thanks!
Gigi

1- Yes, much evidence of cleanup but only of evidence not pointing towards Rudy. Also the staged break-in is a big factor as the glass from the broken window was on top of the clothes strewn about the room... and NOTHING was taken. Why would a break-in need to be staged in the first place???

2- No proof exactly of stronger drugs but the massive loss of memory (if true) of both RS and AK does raise the question. RS has said it was pot, AK has mentioned hash and alchohol. My feelings are that although they may have been 'high', they were not blasted out of their minds.

3- I believe they meant to turn off their phones, as they were both together.
As this was soooo out of character for both of them, it also raises questions.

In my opinion, although I am really guessing, I think this all started up as a prank to either scare Meredith or proove a point to her (by AK) and then escalated to something much worse. The level of lying and the circumstancial evidence shows to me that they were there, but why and what their intentions were are not clear at all.

Hope this helps some.

I keep checking and waiting to hear if the verdict has been reached! All the articles I've read recently seem to be very pro Amanda.

There is a verdict....per Fox News....will be read at 6pm EST

1- Yes, much evidence of cleanup but only of evidence not pointing towards Rudy. Also the staged break-in is a big factor as the glass from the broken window was on top of the clothes strewn about the room... and NOTHING was taken. Why would a break-in need to be staged in the first place???

2- No proof exactly of stronger drugs but the massive loss of memory (if true) of both RS and AK does raise the question. RS has said it was pot, AK has mentioned hash and alchohol. My feelings are that although they may have been 'high', they were not blasted out of their minds.

3- I believe they meant to turn off their phones, as they were both together.
As this was soooo out of character for both of them, it also raises questions.

In my opinion, although I am really guessing, I think this all started up as a prank to either scare Meredith or proove a point to her (by AK) and then escalated to something much worse. The level of lying and the circumstancial evidence shows to me that they were there, but why and what their intentions were are not clear at all.

Hope this helps some.

THUD! someting we can agree on:):crazy:

I think she's guilty and will be found guilty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arsongirlfriend