2011.06.08 Sidebar (Trial Day Thirteen)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think that this could be used as a babysitting drug at all. Little Caylees mouth would be full of sores or burn marks.

I'm leaning the same way. But...honestly, my mind is pretty blown right now. I need ALOT of think time after today. ALOT.

I couldn't help thinking about what was going through George and Cindy's minds when they heard about the chloroform and homemade weapons searches today. This has to have been one of the most difficult days of the trial for them. Thoughts and prayers are with them this evening as they digest what they've learned about their daughter's computer activities.

I tried to find the sci-spot recipe, too, but all I found were links to it (saying that it describes step by step how to make it - acetone, bleach and ice were mentioned). I tried the archive.org but couldn't figure out how to get anything but a calendar from 2006, lol.

IS reporting McKensey Phillips on JVM to give her perspective as a child of incest and whether she thinks kc is lying or guilty....etc...

Thanks for this info...I guess I am skipping JVM again. :sick:

That artery search is pretty disturbing, was she considering slashing the folks' throats?

I just looked and didn't see it on WESH. WFTV cut away quickly. It also looked at though she had some sort of electronic device, a phone or calculator or something in the palm of her hand.

I watched it for quite awhile on WFTV, they stayed on it and eventually one of the DT women came around the table and blocked the camera view. I hope they keep it in the raw footage they put up.

When hearing all the medical injuries, the first thing that came to mind was someone searching for injuries sustained in a car accident.

Just IMO

If you think of it backwards it could go like this : ICA looks up some things,and links to other more interesting stuff come up that she reads.
Let's just suppose she was considering getting rid of GA and /or CA. Maybe just Caylee, or maybe she got an idea from a show and the searches really didn't have anything to do with killing anyone (yet).She read about some interesting stuff.Period.
Three or so months later she's coming up with an excuse about why she STILL has not come home. All that great info she read now is suddenly useful and adds credence to her story about Zanny's injuries. CA is a nurse ,after all.

So what came first ,the chicken or the egg ? Did she look it up to explain Zanny's hospital stay or did she create the hospital stay because she already had some info she could use?
Does that make sense?

Thinking out loud:

I'm not sure how long a duration of time chloroform would knock a person out. I would think it would depend on dosage, but...still, I don't think it's effects would last very long. Doesn't seem like a very effective "babysitter" to me. On the other hand, this chloroform habit search bugs me. Maybe that was just a "whim" search. I don't know.
I remember that site from way back when I first searched "How to make chloroform". When I heard Baez say something about the 1800's today I knew just what article he was talking about. It just came up in the search for how to make it, not a separate search.

Does anyone know which sites the analyst said she had bookmarked? I'm wondering if it was the one that she visited 84 times. I can see someone trying to make the stuff and going back and forth to the computer to check the instructions. Not wanting to leave it up on the screen maybe and had it bookmarked?

And, what a coincidence with the number on the stolen blue hoodie she was arrested in.

When I was younger I had a surgerical procedure in the hospital ( about 1962). I can still remember it. A mask was put over my face and drops of either were put on the mask with a syringe.I just inhaled it slowly. I wonder if that is how it was used on Caylee? a mask or several tissues held over her nose and mouth with the drops of chloroform dropped on the tissues with the syringe.

I'd never in a million years thought the child was injected with it or it was squirted in her mouth! I'd always assumed it was applied on a cloth or napkin in drops from a syringe.

Re: folks hearing what happens at sidebar... Tweeters have indicated that they have a "white noise" machine in the court room that they put on during sidebar, and folks in the gallery at least can't hear what's going on. ICA is closer, so she may catch a word or two but ??? :waitasec:

FWIW, one thing that has stuck with me ALL day, is something that momtective posted earlier today...

IF (as the defense claims) Caylee drowned in the pool and IF Jose concedes that the dog hits might have hit on a dead body in the back yard....

Why would someone carry Caylee from the pool to the opposite side of the yard before she was set down (presumably in the area the dogs hit on)? Seems like you would set her down immediately to try to do CPR, or just because she might have been somewhat heavy) Why carry her all the way across the yard just to set her on the ground in THAT spot? Seems more like a place someone would set her on the way to the playhouse/garage:)

It really hit me when momtective posted this earlier (she had a picture, too, which was much more effective!) and I just wanted to say thanks:) :wave:

They are saying on HLN (sorry error fixed now) that it takes 24 hours for the body to begin to have evidence of decomp ( not sure I believe them).....what we have is the body was in 2 places.....the same spot in the backyard that both dogs hit on and final alerted to that is away from the pool, and in her car trunk....what if she triple bagged little Caylee out on the grass and then returned her to the trunk? how long does a body have to lay on the gound for the dogs to alert to? we know that she laid there long enough for the alert to happen....

also the lid of the sandbox may be big enough to cover her little body if she needed to leave it in the backyard for any length of time (ie: borrowing a shovel after realizing skin was starting to break down? this also leads me to believe that the duct taping happened before this time as well.....peri-mortem before decomp happened..... that may be a big factor in Dr. G's testimony .....just some ideas firing my neurons currently....

Thanks for this info...I guess I am skipping JVM again. :sick:

I heard it was going to be on HLN at 7 pm I'm not sure it's the same station. HLN is the sister station to IN Session. Mc Kensey Phillips will give her thoughts on Casey abused. McKensey was abused by her father.

I am so confused! Can someone help? They had this guy testify all day without anyone knowing or asking how many times searches had been made on any of the items that were being discussed? When JB was asking about how much time was spent on any particular site, what was the guy answering?

I just don't get this?!

I have a prediction to make...................tonight, Nancy Grace will begin her program with, "BOMBSHELL tonight -- tot-mom looked up how to make chloroform 84 times!"

I know! I will miss it, though; we have our bi-annual CERT drill tonight. I suppose I can make the midnight rerun if I can stay awake.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member