17 yo Trayvon Martin Shot to Death by Neighborhood Watch Captain #15

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how did Crump get that information?

Oh, " A source with knowledge of the investigation into the shooting..."

so an anonymous source told him that EITHER Wolfinger went to the scene OR he came to the station. I doubt he went to the scene if it was already wrapped up before 10:45 pm. So that leaves the station. If Wolfinger went to the station couldn't he get a named source and not an anonymous source to confirm that?

Maybe the officer.....I mean person is black....???

What exactly is he saying that the EMT's "cleaned up"? His injuries or his clothes or both?
him - GZ - they cleaned him up. Just his head.

They are talking about the clothes now. And this guy is stammering and stuttering - clothes? clothes? he asks - "what are you expecting to see, his clothes all torn up...." that's what he said.

OMG - this guy is just so unbelievable.

JMHO

Wolfinger removed himself - IIRC. He wasn't asked to be removed. I don't have a link - sorry. But I do remember it was the same day that Chief Lee stepped down temporarily.

So, why would Wolfinger recuse himself then?

JMHO

UDM - not sure why he did, here was his official statement...

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/22/trayvon-martin-state-attorney_n_1374206.html -
~“In the interest of the public safety of the citizens of Seminole County and to avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest, I would respectfully request the executive assignment of another state attorney for the investigation and any prosecution arising from the circumstances surrounding the death of Trayvon B. Martin,” Wolfinger said in a statement released about 9:15 p.m.~

I personally don't believe he went to the scene. I do, however, think that closed door meeting happened between Wolfinger, Lee, and O'Connor did happen though.

Remember we have Serino - that's the homicide detective who did want to press charges. I'm sure he will say what he heard, saw and was told that night.

JMHO

Well if you're right about him having the meeting, then he is lying. Also Serino now says he didn't want to press charges (as reported by Ron Allen/MSNBC). Either everybody is falling in line or The Grio really messed-up.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/03/22/trayvon-martin-state-attorney_n_1374206.html -
~“In the interest of the public safety of the citizens of Seminole County and to avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest, I would respectfully request the executive assignment of another state attorney for the investigation and any prosecution arising from the circumstances surrounding the death of Trayvon B. Martin,” Wolfinger said in a statement released about 9:15 p.m.~

That's what he said, but that is after both attorney general and the governor had a talk with him.

For a bunch of people who could not say anything about the alleged meeting because the case had been turned over to a special prosecutor, they're awfully talky today.

Waterboarding?????

And how did Crump get that information?

Oh, " A source with knowledge of the investigation into the shooting..."

so an anonymous source told him that EITHER Wolfinger went to the scene OR he came to the station. I doubt he went to the scene if it was already wrapped up before 10:45 pm. So that leaves the station. If Wolfinger went to the station couldn't he get a named source and not an anonymous source to confirm that?
You don't know where Crump got the information.

Wolfinger is all in that he did not have that meeting with Police Chief Lee...

Trayvon Martin: State attorney’s fury tops news

WKMG anchor struck by Wolfinger’s “very strong language"

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/St...uest/-/1637132/10042672/-/tovmqt/-/index.html

"ORLANDO, Fla. -
State Attorney Norm Wolfinger released a statement on Monday saying he is "outraged by the outright lies" contained in a letter by the family of Trayvon Martin's attorney asking for a review of his actions with police in Martin's death investigation.

The Martin family's attorney, Ben Crump, said he is asking the U.S. Justice Department to review the investigation for possible interference by Wolfinger's office Sanford police Detective Chris Serino.

Wolfinger released a statement Monday saying he was "outraged by the outright lies contained in the letter..." and he, "encourages the Justice Department to investigate and document that no such meeting or communication occurred."

I have a feeling this is not the only outright lie we will be hearing about, JMO.

Well if you're right about him having the meeting, then he is lying. Also Serino now says he didn't want to press charges (as reported by Ron Allen/MSNBC). Either everybody is falling in line or The Grio really messed-up.

WOW Really a media source giving out false info!!!!JMO But 99% in the media has been false.

Thank you for this!

His (Wolfinger's) own words - "to avoid even the appearance of a conflict of interest".

Huh? Now that you found that I do remember when I heard him say that I thought - WTH?

What conflict of interest? Does Wolfinger know GZ's family? I just don't get the "conflict of interest" part. He is a DA - he charges people with crimes all day every day - so what "conflict of interest" would be there for him to step down in this case?

JMHO - but that is a very odd and yet, very telling statement - iffen ya ask me.

If Wolfinger and the Zimmerman family were going to do some super secret illegal negotiations, why the heck would they all go to the police station?

And doesn't Zimmerman senior live in another city?

And it has to be malicious, repeated, and willful, per the stalking statute...

Respectfully, this is irrelevant. The question is not could GZ have been charged for stalking, but rather did TM have reason to be afraid.

The answer, sadly, is yes. He was being hunted. Treyvon had every reason to be afraid of this "strange" dude following him around in the rain, and he expressed that fear to his girlfriend so clearly that she advised him to RUN. Which he did, he ran from the fight, but his hunter chased him down.

Ultimately his hunter killed him. This one didn't get away. Zimmerman made sure of it.

In my opinion.

Wolfinger removed himself - IIRC. He wasn't asked to be removed. I don't have a link - sorry. But I do remember it was the same day that Chief Lee stepped down temporarily.

So, why would Wolfinger recuse himself then?

JMHO

I don't know but let me guess...."Wolfie, we need you to step down cause we don't want those dadgummit Feds comin down here snoopin around." jmo

What about the affidavit that Crump says Serino filed? Wouldn't that prove Serino did want to arrest GZ?
In the letter, Crump also says that Serino filed an affidavit stating that he did not find Zimmerman's statements credible in light of the circumstances and facts surrounding the shooting.

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/St...uest/-/1637132/10042672/-/tovmqt/-/index.html

LC I am jumping off our post, not replying to it.
IMHO talk about Mr. Martins account of his son’s last walk was given to him by police.
SO...all of you are having a crazy conversation IMHO.
It is hard enough for Mr. Martin to go there.
He may have memorized it all word for word as the account was given,
he may have also forgotten something’s and is translating it based on how he is putting the piece together.
HOW DOES IT MATTER WHAT HE SAYS about TM’s last walk?
He is hurt, and his account is not the account that will be heard at a trial.

WHY are we dissecting his account of it all? At the worst he can be a touch off.
Can someone explain WHY - is there any merit to it. Maybe I am missing something.

Because it is information that relates directly to the case and the non-follow up.

I don't know but let me guess...."Wolfie, we need you to step down cause we don't want those dadgummit Feds comin down here snoopin around." jmo

Except they were already involved when he stepped down.

No. That's why I didn't make the statement. You, however, did.

Sorry, you lost me. :crazy:

No, I don't know where Crump got that info because all he did was call it a 'source close to the investigation.'

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Knovah