FL - Jennifer Kesse, 24, Orlando, 24 Jan 2006 - #8

Status
Not open for further replies.
CP, thanks for pointing out that you can watch the full CBS show, living in the UK I didn't think I would get to see it.

It broke my heart to hear Lauren say Jen had a fear of being taken and not being found. It almost makes me feel physically sick because it is so eerie that this has happened to her. Like another poster said it is like she had a premonition.

After hearing that the casual workers were also able to live in the empty mosaic apartments (wth??) I think there is only a slim chance that her abductor wasn't one of those workers which makes me horrendously sad as I think that means there is very little chance that Jennifer's abductor can be found.

A part of me continues to hope that Jennifer has been held captive all this time as although that would also be horrific, at least there is a chance she may be returned, alive, to her family.
In any case I pray for a resolution to this case.

I have followed this case for a long time now and after watching the CBS program
online I am now pretty much convinced that JKs dissappearance is a result of the workers on the complex.

Previously we knew that Jennifer felt 'uneasy' with the workers and now we now from her Mum they were leering at her.

I always have fely the poi looks like a decorator or workmen and the fact that the car is dumped not far away and they hot foot it back to the mosaic and up to Jennifers door according to the blood hound is too much eveidence in one direction if you ask me.

I believe JK was abduced into another condo by possible more than 1 person and the car is a diversion to make it look like she has left.
Why would you risk it if not?

Where she has been taken after that nobody knows.

Just my theory.

What to do know?

Personally I think Mosaic needs to be ripped apart by forensics, this is a hard thing to do though with people living there etc.

Apologies for the typo's, I was going too fast and trying to work at the same time!!!

You get the gist.

Personally I think Mosaic needs to be ripped apart by forensics, this is a hard thing to do though with people living there etc.

I tend to agree UK.
I have a hunch she never left the Mosaic grounds that day.
There is certainly no evidence of her leaving anyway.

Sitting here this morning thinking that its unimaginable to me that Thursday marks 2 1/2 years since Jennifer Kesse vanished. I wish more then anything that someone could help bring this family answers- good, bad or indifferent to help them find their daughter.

Please continue to pass on Jenn's story and pray that someone out there comes forward with the answers so desparately needed.

UFCA~ My heart literally stopped when I saw some of the photos of Casey Anthony, the girl from Orlando that has the missing child. She resembles Jenn so much in some of her photos. I know it can't be Jenn, but it is so uncanny. Casey's left eyebrow has a little crook to it and she has a cleft chin. I thought you should see the photos because it is incredible.

I got even more of a shock when I saw a shot of Casey's tattoo of a 3 leaf clover on the middle of the small of her back. Jennifer's is a 4 leaf clover on her left hip. Isn't it really such a coincidence?

641.jpg

http://s160.photobucket.com/albums/...all&special_track=album_paginate_top_view_all

3 leaf clover tattoo: http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2403959&postcount=427

I always wish for a good ending for Jennifer and all of our missing. However, the situation for Caylee doesn't sound promising after today's court hearing with the evidence presented by the Detective and the K-9 officer. :(

I know... it just breaks my heart. I'm not sure that g-ma is necessarily involved.

Still unreal that 2 1/2 years will be Thursday... I remember the day that I heard Jenn Kesse was missing like it was yesterday.

It must be hell on earth for Jennifers family and I wonder at one point do you ever accept it? You can't surely?

There is a quote from the father of Suzy Lamplugh who went missing in London in 1986 and its something along the lines of 'We do not believe Suzy is alive but we do not know that she is dead, thats the paradox'

From what I could gather from the CBS program LE dont appear to have any DNA as I understand it or they didnt declare that they had unlike the Tara Grinstead case.

My feeling was the only way this would be solved would be by the perp reoffending and being caught on the DNA database but it seems pretty clear they dont have this, do they even have prints from the car I wonder?

Did they mention this I only watched the program once and they didnt mention this as I recall

It must be hell on earth for Jennifers family and I wonder at one point do you ever accept it? You can't surely?

There is a quote from the father of Suzy Lamplugh who went missing in London in 1986 and its something along the lines of 'We do not believe Suzy is alive but we do not know that she is dead, thats the paradox'

From what I could gather from the CBS program LE dont appear to have any DNA as I understand it or they didnt declare that they had unlike the Tara Grinstead case.

My feeling was the only way this would be solved would be by the perp reoffending and being caught on the DNA database but it seems pretty clear they dont have this, do they even have prints from the car I wonder?

Did they mention this I only watched the program once and they didnt mention this as I recall

LE didn't mention prints or DNA as far as Jenn's case. I believe they are hoping someone somewhere would recognize the person caught on tape. This would probably be the only way they could get help as I truly believe this was random and the person is probably not in the area any longer.

I don't think you ever accept it. I think that until it can be proved otherwise, that Jenn is still out there. That is the belief that I feel her family is still working on.

If they have DNA why not state that they do?

The case appears to be pretty cold now if someone suspects someone but isnt sure this way they can be confident by putting their name forward and can be eliminated.

In the Tara Grinstead case they have stated they have DNA for this very reason

I dont think they have anything and I cant think of reason to withold it if they have.

I don't think that OPD is lying all their cards out on the table.... and it wasn't until the 48 Hours piece that GBI released the info about DNA in Tara's case. So who knows- I still strongly believe and feel there is DNA in Jenn's case and they are just not releasing the information publicly.

Again, my opinion.... they took almost 1 1/2 years before releasing the video of the POI parking her car then calling him/her the suspect.

At any rate, today marks 2 1/2 years since Jennifer Kesse was abducted from in or near her condo at Mosaic at Millenia in Orlando, Fl. Someone out there does know something that can help bring answers to what is beyond a nightmare for Jennifer's family and friends.

This person may or may not be in this country any longer, but all that person needs to do is send an email, make a phone call, anything... just help bring answers.

Prayers today and always for Jennifer, her family, her friends, and the countless people that care enough to keep the awareness alive.

May ALL the missing be found and answers come for their families and loved ones.

The OPD will be holding back information; that is a given. Would that information be as powerful evidence as DNA though?

The OPD also has a list of suspects and that can be deduced from watching the 48 Hours program.

The big question is this: where did the suspect come from and where did he go back to?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nmdigital