2009.05.19. Casey Anthony Civil Hearing @ 10:00

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rodriguez basically said that there is to be no rudeness in his court. That if Kasen has anything negative to say or needs to make a request regarding (did anyone catch regarding?) that he is to approach the bench and ask.

Rodriguez says this case WILL go by the book.

Pretty much arguing to have the lawsuit dropped. ZG's attorney is saying that this has to be the ZG that KC is talking about because of the Sawgrass link. no other ZG in the history of Sawgrass.

UGH I wish he would stop interrupting. (referring to the judge)
Sorry, I dont know who else to vent to but to the fine folks at websleuths!

IMO

Oh the judge also told Kasen that if the Judge is talking to him, he needs to stand up. LMAO that was hilarious :eek:)

I am signing off-my guess is that the civilsuit will move forward. Let me know if I am wrong...

What does it matter that at the depositions Lee, G, & C each said that ZFG is not the imaginanny? I don't understand Kasen's point?

Rodriguez basically said that there is to be no rudeness in his court. That if Kasen has anything negative to say or needs to make a request regarding (did anyone catch regarding?) that he is to approach the bench and ask.

Rodriguez says this case WILL go by the book.

Thanks for elaborating. :blowkiss:

UGH I wish he would stop interrupting. (referring to the judge)
Sorry, I dont know who else to vent to but to the fine folks at websleuths!

IMO

LOL-IMO the judge is LOVING the camera.

LA, CA, and GA all said in deposition that they didn't recognize ZG.

Judge says it's not about what happened at the depostion but what happened before. Pretty much said that they all made different statements prior to the depos.

"My client cannot answer discovery questions. She is facing lethal injection."

Second issue for the defense, civil trial shouldn't be going on while the criminal case is going on.

Judge saying he already discussed this in Jan., the defense can resubmit the motion but not part of the hearing today.

OMIGOD....they're "not splitting any babies"

ETA: I'm just quoting something that they said in the hearing. (Don't hate the messenger, please :) ) I thought (regardless of what the refrence was to or how commonly this saying gets used) that it was a little bit insensitive given the circumstances. MOO. :blowkiss:

This is laughable...the name is misspelled..."Gonzale"....so frickin' what ZG was there, right? She didn't fill out the card so can she help it if the guy filling out the card misspelled her name. Oh, please, if these are the grounds on which the defense is wanting this dismissed then forget it. This is laughable!

This is laughable...the name is misspelled..."Gonzale"....so frickin' what ZG was there, right? She didn't fill out the card so can she help it if the guy filling out the card misspelled her name. Oh, please, if these are the grounds on which the defense is wanting this dismissed then forget it. This is laughable!
Cindy bought this up in her deposition, she thought she was so smart! Perhaps Zanny was in a hurry and in no mood to fill out paperwork.

There is a motion to compel KC to answer the 20 question articulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie