Question re PM's

Spellbound

falsus in uno, falsus in omnibus
Reaction score
I hope this is the right place for this.... if not, let me know where it should have gone, please.

I like to keep my old PM's, however there seems to be a limit as to how many can be kept. Can anyone tell me how this works/how man can be saved, and do the ones in the sent folder count toward this total? Thanks!

I hope this is the right place for this.... if not, let me know where it should have gone, please.

I like to keep my old PM's, however there seems to be a limit as to how many can be kept. Can anyone tell me how this works/how man can be saved, and do the ones in the sent folder count toward this total? Thanks!

Hi Spellbound, your total PM capacity and storage is 500.

Hope that helps.

Hi Spellbound, your total PM capacity and storage is 500.

Hope that helps.

BBM: Total, meaning in both sent and inbox? I don't think I had 500, but I have already deleted some. I will pay attention. thanks for your reply, Colpizza.

BBM: Total, meaning in both sent and inbox? I don't think I had 500, but I have already deleted some. I will pay attention. thanks for your reply, Colpizza.

After double checking, total capacity is 200 PM's, that includes sent and inbox.

Thank you for checking on this. Unfortunately, 200 add up pretty fast.... drats.

Here's one way to make room for more messages.

Select 50, by clicking the box at the top of one of the pages. I do the oldest first. Scroll down to the Selected Messages button and select Download as TEXT (or one of the other options if you prefer.) As soon as you choose Proceed, a file will be created with all 50 messages saved. An option box to Open the new file or Save the new file will appear.
Save the new file where you want to keep it on your machine, and you now have those messages archived.

Back to the selected messages window, the ones that just downloaded are still selected... Scroll down to the Selected Messages button again and choose Delete.

Thank you, KateB! I will try that.

Can any one help me? I have read the above posts, but I am confused. It says I am only allowed 5 PM's, and cannot find where, as mentioned above, how to change this.

Yesterday I sent a PM, but when I looked in my sent box it was not there. Now I do not know if it went or if I deleted it, is there any way I can find out?

Can any one help me? I have read the above posts, but I am confused. It says I am only allowed 5 PM's, and cannot find where, as mentioned above, how to change this.

Yesterday I sent a PM, but when I looked in my sent box it was not there. Now I do not know if it went or if I deleted it, is there any way I can find out?

I hope someone with more knowledge will answer your question. I wonder if it may be because you are relatively new and need a certain number of posts on the forums before you gain full privileges. Post, post, post, mbmc. I am not sure what amount you may need, though.

Welcome, mbmc! Once you reach the magic number of posts -- I believe it's presently 20 posts -- you will have full use of the site features. If you have further questions, please send a pm to an admin or a mod.

Thank you the for replies. I will have to start posting, just spending time at the moment navigating around the forum.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redeworker
Back