All Casey Cell Phone LOGS and PINGS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pink Panther pm'd me to let me know what was found--And I have to say it blows me away.

I really really wish I lived there--I have needed to go there since the day I had the dream but factors beyond my control have kept me home.

I hope someone sees this and it lends at least a glimmer of curiousity to go there for me

I live in Brevard - by the beach but lived in Orlando (Oviedo) for years. I know the area but I am behind in the boards. I plan on going over there this weekend but have to admit I'm kind of scared! Gotta find someone to go with me! Will send a private message to you with my email..

orrrr, knowing her she heard this on the news and now weaved into her story J Blanchard Park etc.

This gives me the creeps! If you follow Econ Trail North around the "S" curve, on the left is the apartments I used to live in! Really nice apartments and area but very woodsy trail - at least used to be. To the West only a short way is Yates Rd. This is where the clothing, yellow sandal and backpacks were found. Now go West a couple of blocks just East of Goldenrod and you find the Amscot!

Ok. I found it but I don't know how to post it properly because it doesn't give you the option to "quote". So here is the link. Scroll down to post #263. irishboxfan posted this:

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=71490&highlight=psychic+sleuthers&page=11

See the map she posted. It's just slightly above the cell tower you posted above:

"Long/Lat of 5:23 call 28.5705556 -81.2363889 no address comes up but it can be searched on mapquest using the Long/Lat tool. This is where Culver Rd passes under Route 50 (E. Colonial Dr.)"

ETA - As an aside, there is also an area here where a road crosses water. I've always suspected that if KC put Caylee in water, she would have dumped her in over a bridge.

That's the same cell tower that I believe is Blanchard Park. She drives by that same area on the 27th before running out of gas...

I think the lady at Amscot is wrong about when the car was left there. Casey doesn't even leave TonE's apt. until after 10:30 am.

So sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is the jury room and where do i find it?:detective:

That's the same cell tower that I believe is Blanchard Park. She drives by that same area on the 27th before running out of gas...

I think the lady at Amscot is wrong about when the car was left there. Casey doesn't even leave TonE's apt. until after 10:30 am.

Maybe TonE is lying?

So sorry if this is a dumb question, but what is the jury room and where do i find it?:detective:

you also need to go to the missing pages thread inside the jury room.....

This is entirely possible.

One thing that makes me think that Caylee's body may be found there is the fact that she tends to weave snippets of truth into her lies.

I can totally see her staging the "abduction" story at Blanchard *because* the body is there. It would lend an air of legitimacy to her presence at the park. If the body is found there she can say "Yeah, I was there because that's where the hand-off of Caylee was. They must have killed her and dumped her here, sob sob".

It would be a way for her to attempt placing herself at the park without it being for the purpose of dumping her baby's body there.

Right on!~ Plus it's *possible* she does have a little bit of her that wants Caylee to be found.

This gives me the creeps! If you follow Econ Trail North around the "S" curve, on the left is the apartments I used to live in! Really nice apartments and area but very woodsy trail - at least used to be. To the West only a short way is Yates Rd. This is where the clothing, yellow sandal and backpacks were found. Now go West a couple of blocks just East of Goldenrod and you find the Amscot!

Colonial Pointe Apts?

Did I dream it or did I read that KC & AL were looking at apartments? Or maybe she was.....I could be mistaken...

Cocoamom: I've been following this pretty closely and I haven't heard anything about finding clothing, yellow sandal, and backpacks. Where did you find this information please?

Joseph Jordan and the searchers found the clothing items a while back at J. Blanchard Park. There r pics of them posted in one of the threads.

Also another searcher, who posts on Fox35 blog found make up that was thrown over the side of the hill there !!!

My gut has always told me that the baby is there near the water in Blanchard Park.

Most of the area's that have been refered to here has been searched, see the TES Search thread.

I am too tired to read through this entire thread. Made it to page 5, but can't go any further, so I don't know if this has all been found out yet, so I am just going to post it all.

Here is an explanation of everything in the Cell Logs:

Date/Time - self explanatory
Record Type - It is a text if it ends in SMS, otherwise it is a call. Originating means she made the call/text, terminating means it was sent to her or she was called.
Calling/Called - Same thing as Record Type, but they use the numbers to say who was calling who. That is why KC's number is on every line, but bounces between the two columns.
IMEI - International Mobile Equipment Identity Code. This is the CODE ON THE PHONE!!! It is unique to her phone and the numbers are THE SAME all the way down the list, hence, there was NO BLACKJACK USED ON ANY OF THESE CALLS!!!!!!!
IMSI - International Mobile Subscriber Identity code - This is the code on the sim card. It is unique to her sim card.
Duration - I believe we have established that it was in seconds and not minutes
LAC_CID is the tower ID numbers of towers she pinged off of.
Lat/Lng - self explanatory
E 164 - I still have no idea, but is the same all the way down and might be a number associated with the service, I can't find that info.

DEFINITION - E.164 is an international numbering plan for public telephone systems in which each assigned number contains a country code (CC), a national destination code (NDC), and a subscriber number (SN). There can be up to 15 digits in an E.164 number. The E.164 plan was originally developed by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU).

http://searchnetworking.techtarget.com/sDefinition/0,,sid7_gci1094695,00.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member