GUILTY AZ - Dale Harrell, 34, beaten to death, Gilbert, 14 Jan 2009 #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
259crxs.jpg

^
So, that is Travis, her ex bf. Funny, for some time MD had this guy convinced that her husband was already dead from cancer. Then she contacts him saying hubby is alive and needs to be knocked off. Too strange.....

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 2h

Good Morning Divas and Divos! #MarissaDevault doesn't start until 1pm today & we r adding #ShriyaPatel trial to links now!

I know nothing of this Shriya Patel case. Anyone out there have the skinny on this one? I know WAT will be streaming it, is it worth a watch?
(Tried to watch Oscar, fell asleep :facepalm:)

ETA-Should note 1 PM MST, so 3 PM EST, 2PM CST, and so on.... :seeya:

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 2h

Good Morning Divas and Divos! #MarissaDevault doesn't start until 1pm today & we r adding #ShriyaPatel trial to links now!

I know nothing of this Shriya Patel case. Anyone out there have the skinny on this one? I know WAT will be streaming it, is it worth a watch?
(Tried to watch Oscar, fell asleep :facepalm:)

She apparently told her husband she wanted to give him a massage. Instead she lit him on fire. He died later at a burn center in San Antonio. He was able to tell police that she did it.

I haven't been watching it. Here is some info:

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/24894417/murder-trial-for-woman-who-set-husband-on-fire-begins

:tyou: Softail.

I am actually watching it on WAT now.
Amazing there is no thread or mention of it on WS.
Usually you can find any and everything here :eek:

She apparently told her husband she wanted to give him a massage. Instead she lit him on fire. He died later at a burn center in San Antonio. He was able to tell police that she did it.

I haven't been watching it. Here is some info:

http://www.myfoxaustin.com/story/24894417/murder-trial-for-woman-who-set-husband-on-fire-begins

I have been watching it since Tuesday, missed opening statements. Sounds pretty sick, I saw some of the pictures before the camera guy quit filming.

From what I read it is only supposed to last a week. It is a capital case and I guess a death penalty one at that.

Are we going to start seeing more trials from TX?

YAAAAAHHH! I may be able to watch court today.......if it's streaming...:facepalm:

Waiting on "materials", lol!
Just ran across the approval for "pool cameras".......so much for the response I got 2 weeks ago from KPHO saying the Judge could disallow cameras. Knew Steinle had approved them, just couldn't find the post:scared:

:facepalm: duh, doesn't start til 1:00 today!:facepalm:

Urgh, no live streams yet!

Bernina, if they do stream today it won't be until 1 PM mst (noon PT, 2pm CT, 3PM ET)

That is IF they stream it :facepalm:

ETA- LOL, just saw your 2nd post...sorry!

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 3m

@Simma_dunn_naw is here and we are getting ready for #MarissaDevault! No stream it's going to be short!

JodiAnnArias ‏@AriasOnDeathRow 3m
So basically #MarissaDevault was a hooker for $150,000pa #oneclassykiller

:floorlaugh:

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 5m
@nancygill @Simma_dunn_naw State will rest today and it's on for next week then break

I have to say this. Arizona REALLY needs an overhaul of it's court system.
This will be the second break in a month!
After watching a couple trials in NC, I think they should contract some consultants to AZ and help them out on how things should be run.
Specifically, Judge Donald Stephens. He is retiring, a nice consultant job could be a nice side activity for him :)

Trial Diva Sharee™ ‏@TrialDivasS 4m

We are live in #MarissaDevault #TheTrialDivas #ItWillBeShortTOday

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 1m

Judge is saying Flores is lucky he's not being charged with first degree murder himself...#MarissaDevault

Trial Diva Jen ™ ‏@TrialDivasJ 5m
@nancygill @Simma_dunn_naw State will rest today and it's on for next week then break

I have to say this. Arizona REALLY needs an overhaul of it's court system.
This will be the second break in a month!
After watching a couple trials in NC, I think they should contract some consultants to AZ and help them out on how things should be run.
Specifically, Judge Donald Stephens. He is retiring, a nice consultant job could be a nice side activity for him :)

ITA thought it was just ja case.

Phone calls between Flores and #MarissaDevault are being allowed in and we are going to hear them

The state may rest on Monday with a pending motion ahead #MarissaDevault

@azmatthews Jury is coming in now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics