GUILTY VA - Aldair Hodza & Laura Sorensen for sex trafficking, torture, New Kent Co., 2015

PastTense

Reaction score
When trucker Kevin Kimmel caught a glimpse of a distraught-looking young woman behind the curtain of a recreational vehicle in a truck stop outside Richmond, Va. on Jan. 6, he knew something was wrong...
Kimmel was suspicious of what was happening and called the police. "When I saw the young girl's face, I said that's not going to happen, I've got daughters and granddaughters," Kimmel told WTVR.

Thanks to Kimel's phone call, an Iowa couple are being charged with sex trafficking. Aldair Hodza, 36, and Laura Sorensen, 31, were arrested after police said a frightened and malnourished 20-year-old told officers the couple had physically and sexually abused her.
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/trucker-who-helped-save-sex-captive-in-virginia-ive-got-daughters/

What a HERO!!!!!!! :hero: :loveyou: :great:

http://wavy.com/2015/01/08/police-woman-starved-cut-branded-2-charged/

Court documents show the victim was starved, abused and begging to be saved when authorities discovered her at the truck stop, off Route 106. Virginia State Police said the victim appeared frightened and malnourished. The victim couldn’t recall the last time she had eaten or had something to drink.

The victim was allegedly physically and emotionally abused. She was branded on her back, burned in other parts of her body and her feet were cut. Doctors said the woman’s injuries were consistent with torture.

On Tuesday, the victim was allegedly forced to perform oral sex on Hodza, the male suspect, as well as a stranger. The meeting with the stranger took place at the Pilot gas station in New Kent County and was arranged through Craigslist, according to the victim.

The female said her family was unaware of any wrongdoing because the two suspects forced her to communicate with her family members as if everything was normal.

http://wavy.com/2015/01/08/police-woman-starved-cut-branded-2-charged/

Court documents show the victim was starved, abused and begging to be saved when authorities discovered her at the truck stop, off Route 106. Virginia State Police said the victim appeared frightened and malnourished. The victim couldn’t recall the last time she had eaten or had something to drink.

The victim was allegedly physically and emotionally abused. She was branded on her back, burned in other parts of her body and her feet were cut. Doctors said the woman’s injuries were consistent with torture.

On Tuesday, the victim was allegedly forced to perform oral sex on Hodza, the male suspect, as well as a stranger. The meeting with the stranger took place at the Pilot gas station in New Kent County and was arranged through Craigslist, according to the victim.

The female said her family was unaware of any wrongdoing because the two suspects forced her to communicate with her family members as if everything was normal.

I really would like to see the jerk off "johns" charged as well. With all the injuries and the desperate pleadings, they all knew that she was captive. JMO

So it looks like there's a possibility that this girl knew Hodza and Sorensen from Iowa? They were having her communicate with her family that everything was okay, according to that wavy article.

Looking at Sorensen's FB page, I am stunned at the messages of support for her. What can her part of the story be that would excuse such behavior? I can think of absolutely nothing. She sounds so happy to be going camping at Virginia Beach in December. If the child in the photos has been with them for the entire trip, I hate to think what she may have witnessed.

I'm also worried by her posts of taking in animals, both cats and dogs. If she allows a human being to be abused so horrifically, I hate to think what the two of them would do to animals they took in.

They look like the type that would take better care of pets than humans. That Facebook is something else.

Omg....this thread -the details are horrifying. Every State's congressmen and women needs to have the news reports.
Kevin Kimmel is a true Angel. Someone prayed HARD for that girl and he was there. I am crying (again) for the miracles in life and the good people who stand up and do something. Too many stand by out of fear or whatnot, to get involved.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/1...oxnews/national+(Internal+-+US+Latest+-+Text)

U.S. District Judge Henry Hudson sentenced Aldair Hodza to almost 42 years in prison. He sentenced Laura Sorensen to 40 years

Hodza, 41, and Sorensen, 31, burned her with keys and scissors heated over the RV's stove and extinguished cigarettes on her body. The drove nails into her feet, poured bleach into her wounds, and dragged her by a dog leash down a gravel path.

Sorensen said she is "very sorry" and added: "I made a bad choice. However, I am not a bad person."

:jawdrop::jawdrop: What exactly does she think a 'bad person' does?

So it looks like there's a possibility that this girl knew Hodza and Sorensen from Iowa? They were having her communicate with her family that everything was okay, according to that wavy article.

Looking at Sorensen's FB page, I am stunned at the messages of support for her. What can her part of the story be that would excuse such behavior? I can think of absolutely nothing. She sounds so happy to be going camping at Virginia Beach in December. If the child in the photos has been with them for the entire trip, I hate to think what she may have witnessed.

I'm also worried by her posts of taking in animals, both cats and dogs. If she allows a human being to be abused so horrifically, I hate to think what the two of them would do to animals they took in.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/08/1...oxnews/national+(Internal+-+US+Latest+-+Text)

Hodza's 8-year-old daughter witnessed some of the abuse and was in the vehicle during some of the sex acts.

I am grateful these 2 were found out. Had they not been, this woman would be dead, and others would FOR SURE follow. I hope they rot in jail.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
okaydandy
Back