JY Guilty of 1st Degree Murder: Post-verdict discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexander Correctional Institution
633 Old Landfill Road
Taylorsville, NC 28681

2 hour drive for mama

1,000 cell, close custody prison
Correction Enterprise Plant that constructs both case good and upholstered furniture began operation

Capture-61.jpg
alexci.jpg

http://www.doc.state.nc.us/dop/prisons/alexanderCI.htm

Thanks JTF I watched and woo hoo won't this place be HELL for Jason, the best CONTROLLED centre!!!!!!:woohoo:

Wow, our boy Jason is gonna hate, hate, hate this place. It's mighty scary looking. Whew.

It gives a lot of meaning to the phrase, "Abandon hope all ye who enter here."

I guess he will figure it out, just like the rest of them have. I don't think his silver-tongued lying will work in this place. At least it's fairly new and looks clean.

His mama would do better not to even come -- it should drive her crazy to know her best boy is living with all these killers and rapists, armed robbers, and big drug dealers. Um, did I say killers?

"Oh, Mama, could this really be the end -- to be stuck inside Alexander with the Raleigh blues again?"

Many thanks, Fax. What a tour. Just plain scary. <<shiver>> :jail:

I am way behind on this but I am wondering if the SBI investigation has ended and if so what was the decision? Thanks to anyone!!

thanks Madeleine74.....

Go inside one of the newest high-tech maximum-security prisons in the United States - Alexander Correctional Institution in Taylorsville, North Carolina. In this prison, which has earned the nickname "hell" from inmates.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5dl6uJFH7oE&feature=youtu.be

Must watch

Perfect home for Jay :D

Thanks for the update, watched the complete video. :fence: Perfect place for the little *imp*. Hope he lives a long time right there. :woohoo:

I wonder how Jason is doing today. I also wonder how mom is doing, knowing that she could have sacrificed a million dollars and maybe her only son, tall and blond, would be ducking identificatation in Panama.

I wonder how Jason is doing today. I also wonder how mom is doing, knowing that she could have sacrificed a million dollars and maybe her only son, tall and blond, would be ducking identificatation in Panama.

Jason Lynn Young?
The first 5 months in the max of max NC prison, you ask?

reid_162.jpg

:laugh:
Jason Lynn Young?
The first 5 months in the max of max NC prison, you ask?

reid_162.jpg

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

All I can say is what Sheriff Taylor said many times to his Deppity, Barney Fife: You beat everything, you know that?!

Been missin' ya, Fax, glad to hear from you. Are you now a paid detective and on the job? Undercover?

What's the next case you are gonna call? Abaroa?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

:jail: ..... :liar: .....:behindbar

Looks like our other Jason, the Williford one, is at the Taylorsville Happy Hostel AKA Alexander now, too. He got there on 09/05/12. Should suit him just fine. Apparently they do have some services there that will help him stay on the low side of life. Different guyz, but the do have one thing in common as well as their lifetime sentences. I don't see them mixing much. They're, IMO, too different. Except for the :jail: :jail: LWOP part.
icon10.gif

I was thinking about this case the other day. I'm surprised an appeal hasn't been filed. They declared intent after the verdict, and I can't imagine JY or his mama would accept this fate.

Anyone hear anything?

I sure hope he's extremely miserable in prison.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SweetDreamsAreMadeOfCheez