Nancy Grace ,Monday,Feb, 9, 2009

Status
Not open for further replies.

PoppyH

Scampii, My Cleaner Shrimp!!
Reaction score
Doors open at showtime!!

Good evening! :seeya: Nancy's on ~ "bombshell" on the eve of the memorial, Casey dead set against the service ~ "tot mom speaks out". Casey says Caylee has been secretly cremated. Anthony family lawyer says "no". Casey hasn't requested to watch the memorial.

BC: Security will be tight, I don't want anybody interrupting this memorial service. Casey can listen to the service on radio in her cell; hasn't requested time out of cell to watch the memorial. Casey speaking out saying she had no hand in planning the memorial; says (through note JB read to media) she didn't want a public memorial.

Good evening! :seeya: Nancy's on ~ "bombshell" on the eve of the memorial, Casey dead set against the service ~ "tot mom speaks out". Casey says Caylee has been secretly cremated. Anthony family lawyer says "no". Casey hasn't requested to watch the memorial.

Secretly cremated?? Thought she was cremated weeks ago

Caller mentions conflict between Casey and her mother. Expert saying Casey still trying to stick the knife into her mother by note today. Casey needs all attention on her and this was a way to get it back on her even from behind bars.

Caller mentions conflict between Casey and her mother. Expert saying Casey still trying to stick the knife into her mother by note today. Casey needs all attention on her and this was a way to get it back on her even from behind bars.

I guess that makes all of us at WS experts.:dance:

Nancy defending parents request for only the 'pure of heart' at the memorial by saying "who wants a bunch of nutjobs at the memorial?" Another commercial break.

No matter what CA or KC's wishes are.... never the two shall meet.

Neither one can please the other regardless of what they do. 'Tis the nature of the (sociopathic... is that a word?) beast.

If CA had chosen NOT to have Caylee cremated, how much do you want to bet that would be exactly what KC wanted?

It bugs me how NG sticks up for CA all the time and treats her like she is a saint. I think CA is out for all the money she can get and plans to live off this foundation money. There is alot of talk on blogs from people supposedly in the know that state CA and KC have been arguing over this memorial and the remains for a long time now and that there was a deal from Fox for exclusive rights to the memorial but that Fox walked away from it after the arguing etc. Don't know how true it is but reading it in quite a few places. Also CA aligning herself with that crooked Kid Finders. Kathi Belich is supposedly looking into alot of this and also where the money that may be collected is going from this memorial. I tell you all the A's make me sick except for GA. I don't think he is involved in all this. Its all about money and greed and power. CA wants power and KC wants power and thats the biggest reason that poor Caylee is dead in my opinion.

anyone know how I can get access to the show on the internet?

No matter what CA or KC's wishes are.... never the two shall meet.

Neither one can please the other regardless of what they do. 'Tis the nature of the (sociopathic... is that a word?) beast.

If CA had chosen NOT to have Caylee cremated, how much do you want to bet that would be exactly what KC wanted?
Exactly! And why is it we're just now hearing what Casey's wishes were after the eulogy written by Cindy and plans for the memorial were published???

LP is going to have his own private memorial at the site where Caylee's remains were found. I bet others will be there too.

Nancy is asking Natisha if the church is near public property where demonstrators could gather. Natisha saying Anthonys can contact OPD as they're nearing the church and security will be enhanced. More of JB reading Casey's note from earlier today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie