Where is Terri Horman?

Thanks! Sorry, living on little sleep. 13 YO has Pneumonia and I have 1 ear open to make sure he's breathing okay.

zzzzzzzzz.....

Mel

Bless you Mel! Hope your child recovers quickly. 13 was about the age when I started my twice yearly bouts with strep, which were painful. I out grew them after college. I'm terrified of pneumonia, and have to get pnemonia vaccines, along with my flu shots now.

As for Terri, to keep this on topic, she probably is near her other son. I do wonder why the press hasn't been able to sneak out some photos.

Her attorney didn't say that. It was an opinion of the article's author that she looked slovenly and overweight.

She definitely didn't look that way at that last divorce hearing. Seems like she's keeping up her looks despite the torture she's going through. <sarcasm> I wonder when this reporter saw her looking slovenly and overweight? Maybe that's a new strategy Houze came up with.

And who cares where she is as long as she's not happy with it. I'm telling you, if she heard that press conference where four more months was mentioned, that has GOT to be driving her up the wall.

Yeah, she sure didn't look slovenly and overweight at the divorce hearing. She looked IMO almost too Good for a person who's going through what she is. AND she looked more " determined" than ever. That "determined" look is the only look I've seen on TH's face since she moved out of their (KH& hers) home.

Yeah, she sure didn't look slovenly and overweight at the divorce hearing. She looked IMO almost too Good for a person who's going through what she is. AND she looked more " determined" than ever. That "determined" look is the only look I've seen on TH's face since she moved out of their (KH& hers) home.

I don't even look at pics of her so I have no idea what she is looking like these days.

Is this determined look you mention the one of...I'm determined to see whose life I can ruin next? :angel:

I wonder if they have her staying downtown somewhere close to the offices of her attorney's. I'm just thinking that they must have lots of meetings and discussing strategies for the upcoming hearing etc. Driving back and forth to Roseburg wouldn't be very cost/time effective. Just a thought.....

Good idea, but I doubt it. Downtown is incredibly expensive. She has no job and no income. She has to stay someplace she can afford. Maybe she has a pal up here who will let her stay at their place, but I would be surprised. She's pretty toxic these days. I suspect she is in Roseburg with her folks. Probably pretty much staying home every day which probably kills her.

I don't even look at pics of her so I have no idea what she is looking like these days.

Is this determined look you mention the one of...I'm determined to see whose life I can ruin next? :angel:

Could be, who knows. She just looks determined, next time you get a chance, look at the videos of her.

Heck, she could be in Mexico. I asked in the legal thread a long time ago, if there was anything that could keep her from leaving the country at this point, and the answer was "NO".

To the best of my knowledge, she is not under any control of LE. Unless there's something in the RO about it, but I don't think there is.

I'm confused. Have I missed some news?

Because otherwise, why do we care where she's living? The only reason that I can see to care about it is if someone wants to go to her house and bug her (protest or whatever). And we've already been warned about that!

If she leaves the country, she can't commute in to see her attorney easily, so no worries there. And I suspect that LE would know about that. In fact, I swear I've read somewhere that at some times they've had a police car near her parents' house. Once I read that there was a protective presence. I know that's somewhere in our huge pile of posts!

Caveat: oh, if she's moved in with Michael Cook (not likely IMO!) then that would make for great gossip, but wouldn't have anything to do with the facts of the case in June. See, I can't imagine why where she's living is important unless soemone wants to go there or there's gossip afoot.

So clue me in! (Sorry for the pun.)

Obviously it is to some interest to some of us. If it is not of interest to you, then concentrate on other issues.
I doubt you'll be able to curb other peoples' curiousity by telling them they shouldn't concern themselves with such things.
I'm curious personally, because if she's not with her parents, I'd like to know who she's with and what she's up to. If she is with her parents, I always wonder what it's like there after a press conference or other Kyron news.
Just...curious, yanno?

Where ever Terri is now I'm sure it's still in Oregon. A narcissist sociopath doesn't want to be too far from the limelight. Where do I want her to be? Multnomah County jail.
IMO MOO and all that

I'm confused. Have I missed some news?

Because otherwise, why do we care where she's living? The only reason that I can see to care about it is if someone wants to go to her house and bug her (protest or whatever). And we've already been warned about that!

If she leaves the country, she can't commute in to see her attorney easily, so no worries there. And I suspect that LE would know about that. In fact, I swear I've read somewhere that at some times they've had a police car near her parents' house. Once I read that there was a protective presence. I know that's somewhere in our huge pile of posts!

Caveat: oh, if she's moved in with Michael Cook (not likely IMO!) then that would make for great gossip, but wouldn't have anything to do with the facts of the case in June. See, I can't imagine why where she's living is important unless soemone wants to go there or there's gossip afoot.

So clue me in! (Sorry for the pun.)

Well, there are many reasons to be interested in where she is living.

Terri might be living in a "safe house" as someone said...because this case is much larger than we know.

She might be living at the Ritz Carleton which would add to the discussion about where her money is coming from.

She might be living with the Landscaper which could undermine his accusation.

She might be living in a religious retreat which could indicate remorse.

She might be living with an elected official which could have repercussions in the 2010 elections.

She might be living with a "Mr. Big in the Portland area" which could indicate a corrupt investigation.

She might be living in Florida with the Anthonys which could really get two forums here pretty agitated.

I can see many reasons (facetious and not :innocent:) why this is a good topic for discussion.

Seeing snark in here. Do not tell other posters what they should be interested in. This goes to both sides of the discussion.

Please be courteous to the thoughts and ideas of your fellow posters.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/2-months-later-where-is-Kyron-Horman-99784814.html

I had not heard this before. If she's not at her parents, where else could she possibly be staying? It was reported her parents took out that mortgage (or second mortgage) for 150 grand. Could they have bought her a small house somewhere undisclosed and that thats where she is really staying?

It would be interesting to know if there were any "travel restrictions" placed on the family, including TH, etc. Since no one has been named a "person of interest," theoretically she could travel when and where she elects. She may not be in the state of Washington or the U.S., if there are no restrictions.

Personally, and MOO, she could be in Hawaii, Mexico, or Australia, or she could be in the backyard in Roseburg. Who's to know? And, does it really matter unless she does not make a required LE interview or court appearance?

Additionally, I am mindful that parents don't always give their adult children the best advice. If I remember correctly, Scott Peterson's mother or parents were helping him gather cash, etc.

That's true. Mom Jacqueline gave him cash to buy a car and Scott tried to tell the seller his name was Jacqueline for the receipt. "It's a family name" he said!

Well I do know a woman named Kevin... :waitasec:

That's true. Mom Jacqueline gave him cash to buy a car and Scott tried to tell the seller his name was Jacqueline for the receipt. "It's a family name" he said!

I am presuming Terri is secluded at home being looked after by her parents in Roseburg.

I'd imagine that her parents are carrying the heaviest burden having her there in their home with the casts of doubt by many of their own community...that's got to be rough. I feel for her parents.

I think that Terri is still staying with her parents, and I doubt she's a burden on them. From everything I've read about her, she is a very active person--I wouldn't be surprised if she is keeping busy at her parents house, helping in whatever capacity to get her mind off of missing her children...

She shouldn't have disappeared Kyron, if she was going to "miss her children." That would be my first thought..

ooohhhhh...good question. Wasn't her condo for sale? Do you think the 2 are living together? Both really seem to be in hiding!

MOO

Mel

That thought had passed through my mind. Wouldn't that be something?

I think it very interesting where Terri is. But the truth is she can go anywhere she wants.

Pretty sure LE knows her movements.

I wouldn't be shocked if her lawyer got her hidden.
Oh! she might be helping in the office during day.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back