the question phase continues: Arias on the stand for the 18th day #85

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.. Mark Eiglarsh looks like he suffered a serious spray tan event. I love him... But he's looking like an Ompa Lumpa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I love him, too. A while back he was making fun of himself on Facebook because of all the make up he had to wear on t.v.

Personally, I think he needs a haircut. Getting too long on top! He's still handsome though. I love that guy. I could see myself being friends with him in "real" life. Love his personality!

Why does dr drew act shy about sex? Anyone else remember his show on MTV w Adam corolla

I love him, too. A while back he was making fun of himself on Facebook because of all the make up he had to wear on t.v.

Personally, I think he needs a haircut. Getting too long on top! He's still handsome though. I love that guy. I could see myself being friends with him in "real" life. Love his personality!
''

Hehe... I just commented that his hair doesnt look real tonight... Love him too by the way !

Given I hope JA gets the punishment she deserves, Martinez (who I was impressed with the 1st week) I would not like if I was on that jury for many reasons. One being he is questioning JA memories, issues, etc but doesnt remember his own questions has to have the clerk read it so obiviously he has issues himself... And he (imo) tries to create arguments. He wouldn't help the DA if I was sitting on that jury...JMO and I do hope she is punished again ..........

Many prosecutors do that to witnesses or defendants who are difficult. Gives them a break, too. Jodi tries to control JM. Tries to rattle him. He is letting her know who is in charge. jmo

Help. I missed today because I had to work. Been watching the "reruns" but haven't been able to see after the afternoon break. Did they continue after that?

This DD guest is saying the bullet wasn't listed as a cause of death... Uhhh maybe because she shot him once he was already dead or very close to death? The bullet not being listed as a cause of death has nothing to do with whether or not it came first middle, last or post mortem...
MOO.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Dr. Drew is such a fount of misinformation. He just said the autopsy photo of TA head shows where the bullet exited. Sigh. At least he was corrected. He does this all the time and it drives me crazy when he puts out such wrong information.

o/t but every time i see that st paddys emu i burst out laughing,its staring into my soul :floorlaugh:

on windows you can use ctrl+z also
cant tell you how much of a lifesaver thats been

Hi San
Are you ill? Hope not! It was quite an afternoon! No more jodi on the stand! :seeya:

My favorite line from today's trial..."What were you planning to do? Throw the gun at him?" I laughed for about an hour after that....:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

No access to DD atm- what was the crime scene guy's hypothesis? TIA.

He believes Jodi shot Travis first, and when he didn't die she tried to shoot him again but the gun jammed. Then she proceeded to stab him, slit his throat and finished him off. He firmly believes this, but another guy on DD (can't remember his name - but he's a medical doctor) says - no, that the autopsy report doesn't support this. THe reason he spit blood was because his vena cava (spelling? - runs through your chest and takes all your blood back to your heart) was severed.

ETA - Dr. Bill Lloyd, Pathologist - is the name of the guy who discredited Travis' friend on DD

Oops, think I wrongly quoted above!

DD's show tonight is horrible with everyone talking over each other (Lisa Bloom, Bethany Marshall, Janine D). It's annoying and seems very unprofessional. JMO. Beth Karas is a class act, as usual.

ITA about BK. I do wish the folks at HLN would remove JVM and give Beth her on show.

I could swear that the first time on recross she said that she stepped on shelf and grabbed gun without touching a shelf with her free hand. She grabbed gun .
I remember this, also. But it was weeks ago, I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail