TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - Mona Nelson charged with Murder - #7

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quanell X born Quanell Ralph Evans; December 7, 1970) is the leader of the New
Black Panther Party in Houston, Texas. Contents. 1 Early life; 2 Entry and ...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Quanell_X

WTH does the BPP have to do with her being a cold murderer.. OMG is she gonna make this a race thing because Jonathan was white????

Retrieved document from boxing site, with a suspension for MN, April 23-May 23, 2004.
Does this correlate with any of her crimes? As in, did the suspension precede a crime (like a trigger) or did it follow a crime (was the reason for suspension)?

Things have gone so fast, I have no idea if anyone has seen this document yet.
Here's a link to the site. Unfortunately, the little link for "biography" is empty. I had such high hopes...
http://boxrec.com/list_bouts.php?human_id=62112&cat=boxer

My guess is that it was just a routine medical suspension handed down by the relevant athletic commission. This happens after many fights. If a fighter gets hurt it just means that the fighter can't train or fight for the designated period, in her case it was 30 days, because of an injury sustained during the fight. It doesn't mean she did anything wrong. This type of thing is done for all fighters to protect their health. It's not anything that would have made her angry.

Not a fan of Quannell here either.

I did not glean anything new from the "interview" with Mona.

I don't care if she has 20 grand kids.

She sure didn't care about Jonathan's grand parents!

:(
fran

I don't know anything about the Lane Bryant murders but I found another number with at tip line direct to the police department and told the woman I spoke to. She took the Mona's name and I told her the case. The woman wanted to take my phone number but I told her I would rather not. I don't want any involvement in it and I don't know anything about this case anyway. I just wanted them to have the tip. It seemed she took it rather seriously.

Closing thread, please continue here...

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=123969"]Thread #8[/ame]

I think I need to be in church tonight....just sayin'
How dare she play God?
Grrrrr..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors