Tru-TV/IN session Caylee Anthony coverage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jean C saying CM wasn't involved in the beginning . . investment of his time, $, because of his commitment to this case.

CM - the state has to prove a prima facia guilt . . . i don't believe they will . . . i will bet that a judge will do so . . . fact of matter is going around and around . . . the SA has not ability to prove the cause of death.

CM "The state has no ability to prove the cause of death"

But common sense tells us that 2 year olds don't just hop in trunks, double bagged, with tape around their mouths. Lets not forget that her mother NEVER reported her missing.

Jean asked CM if he looked @ kc like a daughter . . . he said 'A Granddaughter Jean'.

Jean asked CM if he looked @ kc like a daughter . . . he said 'A Granddaughter Jean'.

Even CM does not want to claim that he could be the father as someone as cold as KC. :floorlaugh:

CM wants to expose hypocrits and liars.

:lol: Sunny saying his client is a liar! :lol:

This blond lady is making me crazy! KC lied about everything but her name~sheesh

If the State doesn't present a Prima Facia case of guilt if they don't they will have an acquittal . . . I enjoy the pursuit of justice . . . i look forward to hypcrites and liars . . . get up there and expose them. . .

1) CM has something up his sleeve
2) exposing hypocrites and liars . . . we know kc is a liar . . . lied about her job @ Universal.

CM & JB have split up the witnesses . . he is preparing the depositions . . wanting to expose the mistruths that came bout in this case.

31 days explained away by JB? CM said that has nothing to do with the crime of murder . . . defense is going to bifucate - so elements of murder stand alone . . . not reporting your daughter missing 31 days does not equate to murder

Jean C saying CM said "even more devastating things to come out at trial" for the grandparents GA & CA

so many rumors in this case may make it into trial . . our heads will be spinning . . . these things being speculated all over the DT wants them to come in . . . they will because it helps their case.

If the State doesn't present a Prima Facia case of guilt if they don't they will have an acquittal . . . I enjoy the pursuit of justice . . . i look forward to hypcrites and liars . . . get up there and expose them. . .

1) CM has something up his sleeve
2) exposing hypocrites and liars . . . we know kc is a liar . . . lied about her job @ Universal.

CM & JB have split up the witnesses . . he is preparing the depositions . . wanting to expose the mistruths that came bout in this case.

31 days explained away by JB? CM said that has nothing to do with the crime of murder . . . defense is going to bifucate - so elements of murder stand alone . . . not reporting your daughter missing 31 days does not equate to murder

I am beginning to fear CM, he is sly as a fox.....My nerves cant take this much longer and I'm not kidding :)

DT will just try to shoot down each piece of circumstantial evidence by objecting to it during the trial. CM seems to be saying this will be their approach. GOOD LUCK

I think you mean LOL - don't you SonkraK??? :skip::skip::skip:

Yes, he did say a tragic and unfortunate accident.

When Jean C asked about CA and GA, his response included a statement about more disturbing information coming out.........hmmmmmmmmmm

Discussing how close the remains site was to the A home . . how overgrown the area was . . . 25' off the road . . . road slants down . . no way for anyone from TES could get down there it was full of water . . .hard for the crime scene people to work . . .

Summary of CM so far:

1. They will object to everything and anything they can.
2. Tragic unfortunate accident
3. Hyocrits and liars will be exposed

Feel free to add anything I missed...

Fusion Bar & Lounge now called 50 Brews . . .Fusion Ultra lounge closed up Sept. 2009 . . . did kc pull into this lot @ Fusion Ultra . . . where was her daughter? We are not talking about a big club scene . . . Waterford Lakes area . . a strip mall in suburban area of Orlando.

I am beginning to fear CM, he is sly as a fox.....My nerves cant take this much longer and I'm not kidding :)

Bon, if CM is as sly as a fox, he'd better show his hand pretty soon - because in the hearings to date - we haven't even been sure he's awake - he seems to be napping....:banghead:

It's pretty easy to talk up a big story - but the proof is in the delivery of the goods. I know what I'm talking about - been in sales all of my life.

The key if it's helpful Mr. Mason is quite simple, talk less, work more and deliver the goods first. And out of three primary requirements as listed, I believe we've seen that you are a "no show".

Bon, if CM is as sly as a fox, he'd better show his hand pretty soon - because in the hearings to date - we haven't even been sure he's awake - he seems to be napping....:banghead:

It's pretty easy to talk up a big story - but the proof is in the delivery of the goods. I know what I'm talking about - been in sales all of my life.

The key if it's helpful Mr. Mason is quite simple, talk less, work more and deliver the goods first. And out of three primary requirements as listed, I believe we've seen that you are a "no show".
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Yes, he did say a tragic and unfortunate accident.

When Jean C asked about CA and GA, his response included a statement about more damaging information coming out.........hmmmmmmmmmm

Well that's not surprising Guess it always is the parents fault. They really annoy me. Lies look at their client

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni