Cadaver dogs have hit on dumpster near home

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still can't get any of the video's to work..I don't know what I am doing wrong..:confused:

That would have been in 90 degree, humid summer weather.

It's been pretty mild here- and sometimes even downright cold. I would think that would make decomp much slower.

Gotta 2nd Pirate on this call. Been colder than usual since she went missing, lots of cloud cover and rain, too, keeping high temps pretty low.

Today was gorgeous, beautiful weather, though. I could hear the choppers all the way over at my house all afternoon.

Marie on Galanos- he asked about DNA request.

LE found her at Drs office where she had an appointment and she gave the DNA there.

Just like we thought.

Did HLN really say that LE didn't locate her (ie: LE never got DNA because she is missing)? I just watched HLN and didn't hear that. All I heard was she left to go to the doctor and hasn't been seen since (by reporters). LE hasn't released any statements to my knowledge about this or ANYTHING for that matter...

Marie just said Crystals DNA was collected at doc's office today.

Marie on the phone with HLN say's DNA has been taken from Crystal.

They look upset? I could just be reading into that...but they look upset. The police in the dumpster.

maybe they are just making room and getting all the stuff that they are "pretty sure" isn't involved out of the way?

MG thinks someone in 'that household' (RC's household) knows something - she can't figure out what but she thinks someone knows something, she just can't figure out what.

It may be they're just tossing bags with no odor. Not to be too gross, but it appears that one corner was all they were interested in, I'm sure it would smell quite a bit by now if a body (or blanket with decomp) was in there.

Doesnt matter, they should be treating everybag as if it could be the body of this little girl. Hope to God its no though.

It may be they're just tossing bags with no odor. Not to be too gross, but it appears that one corner was all they were interested in, I'm sure it would smell quite a bit by now if a body (or blanket with decomp) was in there.

Im wondering if they are looking for something specific...?

Where are you watching this? I have DISH but don't know which channel.

HLN with Mike Galanos. I'm sure JVM and NG will have it on later also. It's the same station NG is on, no idea what that is on DISH, sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mhenderson