Oviedo House again..pic of Casey and Caylee THERE

Hmmmm... June 07 Caylee would've been one year younger and much smaller (I would think?) This Caylee appears to be the same age as the Caylee in the nursing home pix - what do y'all think?

I have to agree with you. Caley looks to be about the same age as June pics. JMO

Ok how many times has this happened?
Someone is obviously reading on this site!!!
It was fine 10 min ago!!!

if your talking about the pics I posted they are not gone.. Someone posted broken links.....

see if this works..

Yep all pics are still in my photobucket acct.
Could we consider taking great grandmothers pic off here since she is in her 80's and does not need publicity on this? She may not be able to hold up. Thanks for considering this. just wanted to ask.

Just thinking aloud.....

Is Lauren the brunette wth the braids?
I've seen that wallpaper from the Oviedo house party before.....

Would the large woman on the beach be "Zenaida" (the babysitter)?

ZG says she has a brand new red Ford Focus
Casey says to look for a silver Ford Focus

Yes, it's the first photo of Casey not hamming it up to the camera......

Those are interesting thoughts...
and another thing i was thinking is that the "large" woman does not seem someone that casey would normally being hanging out with...you know what i mean?....no offense....just doesn't look like her normal crowd....

Could we consider taking great grandmothers pic off here since she is in her 80's and does not need publicity on this? She may not be able to hold up. Thanks for considering this. just wanted to ask.

How do I get it off? I edited.. :)

if your talking about the pics I posted they are not gone.. Someone posted broken links.....

well when i first clicked on this thread about 20 min ago, i was able to click on the different links and see all those pics...
now when i click on the links to the pics, it says they are deleted....
????

It works! Does anyone know if that guy, the third one, does he look like the deputy r that got fired?

Ok how many times has this happened?
Someone is obviously reading on this site!!!
It was fine 10 min ago!!!

OMG, calm down people!! The links are broken. This is a photobucket to tbthow!!!! She is not deleting the pics, the pics are not deleted - if someone is reading this site, we don't know - but there is no correlation to someone suspicious reading, and these broken URLs.

Yes same pics go look... These pics are all on the myspace/facebook thread.
I did however edit one of my post there long ago to add this pic..
It has 3 names under it on the myspace/facebook thread.http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b45/TBThow/caylee13.jpg

Gotta go tornado sirens going off chit

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amberjack
Just thinking aloud.....

Would the large woman on the beach be "Zenaida" (the babysitter)?

ZG says she has a brand new red Ford Focus
Casey says to look for a silver Ford Focus

Casey's description of her is that she weighed 140 pounds.

This woman (IMO) weighs more than that.

Not sure if you have this or not yet ... I didn't see it when I glanced through the posts ...

From my Facebook notes ... sorry don't have a link any longer

To Troy
Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

It is the same house. The pic was uploaded by Ric. Mor. and he "tagged" the photo with KC's name. It is titled "BBQ @ Lauren's." So, it must've been her house. ??? KC's hair looks fairly short also, so it's not that recent IMO.

This the same Lauren that is mentioned as the babysitter before Zenaida in the interview with detectives?

What is her excuse? Think I missed something ...
I believe some think the chloroform pic in Ricardo's album could mean he was looking it up on caseys laptop. I believe the pic is one that has been passed around the web for a few yrs by comedians and sick humorists though. It could be that Ricardo's humor is not like ours, to say the least.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomas Lee
Back