Pictures from Cocoa Mom

Tricia

Manager Websleuths.com
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
This thread is for cocoamom to post her pictures. She has pictures of a church that supposedly Casey went to after an argument with mom. Might not be The Argument.

Please be patient. Cocoamom will be here as soon as she can to post them.

This is all I know :)

Tricia

This thread is for cocoamom to post her pictures. She has pictures of a church that supposedly Casey went to after an argument with mom. Might not be The Argument.

Tricia

Tricia,

I believe Casey going to the church is a theory presented by Cocoa Mom after reviewing certain cell tower pings. Just to clarify it's a theory so no one asks for proof, documents or links to prove Casey visited there. Although it is a very viable hunch.

Here is a 2008 aerial picture of the church from the county appraiser's website.

picture.php

Tricia,

I believe Casey going to the church is a theory presented by Cocoa Mom after reviewing certain cell tower pings. Just to clarify it's a theory so no one asks for proof, documents or links to prove Casey visited there. Although it is a very viable hunch.
I've even started wondering if Casey is trying to send clues as to where Caylee is. If someone else finds her, it would save her from having to tell it. She can't allow herself to admit anything as horrible as what she's done, but if someone else finds her, then part of the drama is over. She and Baez can then say, "prove that Casey did it." IMO, JMO, MOO, etc.

I've even started wondering if Casey is trying to send clues as to where Caylee is. If someone else finds her, it would save her from having to tell it. She can't allow herself to admit anything as horrible as what she's done, but if someone else finds her, then part of the drama is over. She and Baez can then say, "prove that Casey did it." IMO, JMO, MOO, etc.

That's a very, very good point, and I agree 110%!

You know, I don't care who/how she is found, as long as that precious little angel is found. KC will have to do something to keep herself in the news now, the story is quieting down some. She will fear that people are forgetting about her. (Note I say her - she doesn't care if people forget about Caylee)

All these very public places. Center of Blanchard and now this. I don't buy it.

Moss Park - Yes.

Between waiting for Windchime's footage of Blanchard incident and Cocoa's photos - I'm about to keel.

Is the appraiser's website picture from 2007? That's the date of the copyright ... just wonder if what's there now has changed somewhat. FYI, cocoamom has posted some pictures in another thread. She might want help with the sizing ... the pics are blowing the margins, and some are having trouble actually seeing them. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74902

Is the appraiser's website picture from 2007? That's the date of the copyright ... just wonder if what's there now has changed somewhat. FYI, cocoamom has posted some pictures in another thread. She might want help with the sizing ... the pics are blowing the margins, and some are having trouble actually seeing them. http://websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=74902

The appraiser's website offers two different aerial maps.. one is 2007 and one is 2008. No matter which one you select the copyright information stays the same. I'm guessing they didn't update the copyright info when they posted the 2008 aerial map.

TexasLil - Could you post the link for the appraiser's site again. It's a great map and I wanted to check out a couple of things! :)

Tricia

I cannot for the life of me find any posts discussing the possibilty that Casey came to this church after an argument (not that I am doubting in any way, just want to read it first hand).

I dunno. the more i think, the more i believe KC is not smart at all. Caylee will eventually be found in a simple place? She just doesn't have the smarts about her. However I do believe she moved the body of the child, explaining the dna decomp found.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back