Anthony Home And Floor Plans

I have shown a door from rear of garage. I was unaware of the gate to the side of the garage. I'll bring the most recent plan forward. There are already a few possible changes needed, but I'll keep collecting a while longer.

picture.php

The door isn't at the rear of the garage it is on the west side and it is a door, not a gate. Just like a front door.

Is the door at the rear of the garage in the side wall and not as I have shown?

There is also an access door on the west side of the garage that leads directly into the garage. I watched when the A's entered their house this way when returning from LKL trip and staying at the Ritz, I thought it was odd they entered their house from the side this way instead of just going through the front door. Still don't get it.

Do they wear shoes in the house ? Some people with very light carpets leave their shoes off. I wonder if there is a shoe rack in the garage ?

There is also an access door on the west side of the garage that leads directly into the garage. I watched when the A's entered their house this way when returning from LKL trip and staying at the Ritz, I thought it was odd they entered their house from the side this way instead of just going through the front door. Still don't get it.

IMHO, this "access door on the west side of the garage" is a VERY relevant detail. I haven't personally seen this door, but, will look for it more closely in the future. The most current img shows this door on the rear wall of the garage...is that correct? Or, should it be on the left-wall? There have been plenty of videos showing into the garage when G&C return home, etc. that should show this door if it is on the rear wall.

The same video that shows the K-9's going into the back yard via the fence gate on the left-side of the house should show the "access door" IF it is on the left wall. I'll go look for that one again now.

The reason this is VERY relevant is because it would make it more plausible for Casey to remove the body from the Pontiac and take it directly to the back yard (vs. through the house). IMHO, FWIW, she did this on 6/18 when she borrowed the shovel, dug a shallow hole, then decided it was too much work or would take too much time and risk her being caught by GorC after setting the body in the hole seeing that it wasn't deep enough.

IMHO, this "access door on the west side of the garage" is a VERY relevant detail. I haven't personally seen this door, but, will look for it more closely in the future. The most current img shows this door on the rear wall of the garage...is that correct? Or, should it be on the left-wall? There have been plenty of videos showing into the garage when G&C return home, etc. that should show this door if it is on the rear wall.

The same video that shows the K-9's going into the back yard via the fence gate on the left-side of the house should show the "access door" IF it is on the left wall. I'll go look for that one again now.

The reason this is VERY relevant is because it would make it more plausible for Casey to remove the body from the Pontiac and take it directly to the back yard (vs. through the house). IMHO, FWIW, she did this on 6/18 when she borrowed the shovel, dug a shallow hole, then decided it was too much work or would take too much time and risk her being caught by GorC after setting the body in the hole seeing that it wasn't deep enough.

And, since the door to the garage is on the outside of the fence, she would have to open a gate to the yard. Is the gate Cindy and George later found open ?

Absolutely correct. I have tried to find a pic of the inside of the garage to see if there is an access door to the backyard. So far there is not one that I can find. The only Access door to the outside is on the west side of the garage. This to me means in theory of course, if Caylee was dead in the backyard at anytime someone had to carry Caylee through the house, into the garage and place her in the trunk. JMO. Unless a door to the backyard is found.

Absolutely correct. I have tried to find a pic of the inside of the garage to see if there is an access door to the backyard. So far there is not one that I can find. The only Access door to the outside is on the west side of the garage. This to me means in theory of course, if Caylee was dead in the backyard at anytime someone had to carry Caylee through the house, into the garage and place her in the trunk. JMO. Unless a door to the backyard is found.

I hate to quote myself but IIRC in the A's garage on the back wall of the garage is shelving with rubbermaid tubs and the washer and dryer and really no room for a door.
No, there was no remarks from CA and GA about a gate being left ajar that I recall.

I think you have the plans to the house looking pretty accurate. The only thing that may be off is the laundry area which is in the garage. Also the access door to the outside is on west wall of the garage and leads to the side yard. You would have to access the back yard through a fence. I don't think there is any direct access to the back yard from the garage on the north wall. Only through the inside of the house through sliding glass doors off family/great room.

Yes. I agree whole heartedly. You've convinced me.

Later versions of plan will show door as you suggest.

With door on west side of garage, KC would have to also go thru the yard gate, though?

CA and GA confessed to having moved a bush from close to the house, between house and pool to far side of pool. CA talks to Greta about this in early walkabout interview. They are standing right there. See the greta video at Grettawire its part of an item about cadaver dogs. There is a photo of pool and ladder back in this thread.

cayleepool2.jpg

CA is vague about the date that happened. I have asked several times if anybody has that date pinned down. CA says " couple weeks ago" so after Caylee vanished

Look at your first picture...no back garage door to access the back yard.

With door on west side of garage, KC would have to also go thru the yard gate, though?

The only way to get to the back yard from the front yard is to go through the big garage door. The west side entrance door and then through the house.
There is a side gate, but one would be very visible carrying a dead body through it.

The only way to get to the back yard from the front yard is to go through the big garage door. The west side entrance door and then through the house.
There is a side gate, but one would be very visible carrying a dead body through it.

But one would not look suspicious using a yard cart with a garbage bag in it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vjeanine
Back