IN - Aliahna Maroney Lemmon, 9, Fort Wayne, 23 Dec 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
But this occurs every single day. People don't always have a choice where they live... or who their neighbors are. They seemed to trust this family felon friend. Many people have felony convictions that go on to live productive lives. It just so happens that THIS particular felon turned out to be a child murderer, for whatever reason.

I'm sure mom, grandma, will live with their choices for the rest of their lives. But until I hear that they are DIRECTLY involved, they are victims also ... if only victims of their surroundings, upbringing, education, choices..

imo

But they knew grandpa was a convicted child sex offender and still moved there, even allowing the girls to stay with he & his "caretaker". Makes no sense to me. jmo.

I can't quote your entire post, Kat, and I want to.

This information on mom all of a sudden getting temporary paralysis has me under a thought: did Aliahna really have a medical diagnosis made by a professional?
All *speculation on my part.

I've had that question under my thumb all dang day.

I had to chop it up sherbert because it was such a short article, I'm sorry!

I do believe that wane.com is MSM by looking at their website though. JMHO

Surprised? No. Disgusted, sickened, and furious at this preventable death? Yes, damn him. Poor little Aliahna, how long did she suffer in silence from being abused. Exactly what caused her to suffer with PTSD. Was anybody besides God ever listening to her.

<mod snip>

From the above link:

Dec. 26

Michael Len Plumadore, 35, of 302 West King St., Boone, was sered with a warrant for arrest as a fugitive from justice. He was placed in the Watauga County Detention Center and is scheduled to appear in district court on Jan. 22 in lieu of a $10,000 secured bond.
http://www.wataugademocrat.com/2008/0107/0111sheriffreports.php

the above seems to confirm MP was in Watauga County, Address matches up but the dates don't match what was posted about his being an RSO at the goblueridge site. (goblueridge info provides a november 27 date) and nothing is mentioned in the above link about Watauga County learning he was an RSO.

http://www.goblueridge.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=14218

Which leads me to wonder, if they determined he was an RSO on 11-27 why didn't they determine he was a fugitive from justice at that time? Or were they just checking on RSO's but not any pending or outstanding arrest warrants for RSO's? :waitasec:

I think the whole thing smacks of ditch water seeking it's own level.

Gpa made sure to live somewhere that he could be with like-minded pervs. And TS made darned sure she hand-delivered her babies into the hands of this monster and his sicko friends.

Too many coincidences and ties between all these family members and friends to not think there was something evil afoot.

MP had been living there for a few years, no? She arrives just six weeks ago...or six weeks prior to his death on 12/3? Something is as dark as mud between MP and the mother, imo.

Granted her father was ill, but who pulls 6 kids out of school in Oct and a working? husband to relocate to a run down trailer park for the father's dwindling? No less a haven for SO's. ??

Still not straight on who kids all the 6 were...??? How many belonged to the Mr.S? tia

so once again facebook "gossip" is true.

I know alot of is rumors, but I really beleive that is also where you find some of the hometruths..............by those who are friends and family doing their ranting on social media.

I am not saying it is right, in fact I think it is making this world scarier, however where do you think detectives get their info from, yes asking friends and family questions.

I dont know about the US but I know for a fact in Australia that police regularly scour facebook for info. My father was a policeman, my uncle is and so is my brother, My brother refuses to let his wife join any social media and has told my sister and I how stupid we are for being on there as "don't you know who is looking into facebook and how".

Anyhow I have learnt my lesson I will not put anything on here that I have learnt from facebook, but I for one will certainly being scouring it as 9 times out of 10 I know the info before it hits the mainstream media..

Also just for your info, take a look at the stepdad before the stepdads facebook page....there seems to be a bit of a fight going on between him and current stepdad.

He seems very heartbroken....

This guy didn't appear to be a great babysitter even if one ignores what he allegedly done to this poor child. He told the police he slept until 1:30 pm when he was supposed to have been babysitting three little girls? So even if this mother believed he was such a great guy and trusted family friend, did she ever question his babysitting skills?
http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111228/LOCAL07/312289940/1002/LOCAL

I'm sorry,I havn't read each and every post but did anyone ever comment on who LM is that claims to be Ali's father? He was on MP's friend list all along but just recently "befriended" AS and they are having a lot of anger against each other seems like and it sounds as if LM is not allowed to be at Ali's funeral....?

From the link Kat posted at the top of this page, post #776:

According to a probable cause affidavit, Lemmon had performed various sexual acts on a young girl from 1996 to 2003.
He had baby-sat for the girl and her younger brother at his home while their mother worked. He stopped baby-sitting for the children in 2003, when the girl was 13. In 2004, the girl told her parents that Lemmon had inappropriately touched her during the past several years.

http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111228/LOCAL07/312289939/1002/LOCAL

Since Lemmon's charges were not against a family member, I wonder if the family was in denial or doubted the victims claims. We've seen it in other cases......

After reading the link Kat posted, I find myself wondering if a combination of possible denial of Lemmon's victims claims by his family and becoming 'soft' to Plumadore caring for a dying eldering man led to Aliahna's mom and step dad becoming complacent with the true nature of the dangers of residing at this trailer park and mingling with it's residents.

Which leads me to wonder why type of relationship Lemmon had with his grandkids prior to becoming ill and prior to Plumadore returning to IN (if what the source stated is accurate). If accurate, did Plumadore return to Lemmon's mobile home to care for Grandpa, or did he see grandpa's grandkids as an opportunity?

jmo - just thinking outloud.

They might never find out depending on what body parts they were able to recover. Pretty sickening, if you ask me.

Plz forgive for mentioning this...but it just crossed my mind after reading your discussions. What if her private parts are missing? Nuff said...and it made me sick to type that.

Reading the affidavit again, did MP kill her and dismember her outside then bring her body parts inside to bag her? That took me a while ask this. I think paragraph 3 or Dec. 26th, it states his actions from outside to inside.

bad words...

http://images.bimedia.net/documents/Michael Plumadore - Probable Cause.pdf

It would be too big a risk to take her somewhere else wouldn't it? Where? He placed her in the freezer and then dismembered her. I think he did it in the trailer, in the tub while the 6 yr old's were sleeping.....and if they did approach the bathroom door all it would take is a loud threat from him and they wouldn't go near it again, imo.

The Sheriff stated tonight that the children had not been physically examined yet, but they had been talked to...and hopefully they will fill in the gaps.

http://www.homefacts.com/offender-detail/IN640670/James-E-Lemmon.html

name & address

++++

And add'l information from http://www.journalgazette.net/article/20111228/LOCAL07/312289939/1002/LOCAL

In 2005, Lemmon was charged with three counts of child molestation. According to a probable cause affidavit, Lemmon had performed various sexual acts on a young girl from 1996 to 2003. He had baby-sat for the girl and her younger brother at his home while their mother worked. He stopped baby-sitting for the children in 2003, when the girl was 13. In 2004, the girl told her parents that Lemmon had inappropriately touched her during the past several years.

Other articles report he was convicted Mar 2006.

Thanks, I was just going to ask about the details of the GP's case. I got the flu myself Christmas Eve and just today gotten well enough to try and catch up.

Yes, apparently grandpa also was a babysitter.

Knowing this fact you would think his daughter would be leery of letting any man watch her children if nothing else did.

This is all So very tragic, I can't for the life of me understand any of it!

Knowing this fact you would think his daughter would be leery of letting any man watch her children if nothing else did.

Not if Grandpa convinced his family his victim wasn't telling the truth and they believed him. :sigh:

Plz forgive for mentioning this...but it just crossed my mind after reading your discussions. What if her private parts are missing? Nuff said...and it made me sick to type that.

It would be too big a risk to take her somewhere else wouldn't it? Where? He placed her in the freezer and then dismembered her. I think he did it in the trailer, in the tub while the 6 yr old's were sleeping.....and if they did approach the bathroom door all it would take is a loud threat from him and they wouldn't go near it again, imo.

The Sheriff stated tonight that the children had not been physically examined yet, but they had been talked to...and hopefully they will fill in the gaps.

I watched the sheriff say that on NG last night and was really surprised that it had not been done yet, I would have thought that would be something they wanted to do as soon as possible just in case evidence was there.

This makes me wonder if the 6 yr olds have even been question much yet either.

I watched the sheriff say that on NG last night and was really surprised that it had not been done yet, I would have thought that would be something they wanted to do as soon as possible just in case evidence was there.

This makes me wonder if the 6 yr olds have even been question much yet either.

I'm glad you mentioned this, because I was actually quite surprised myself that the younger children hadn't been physically examined yet. Then it occured to me they may not need charges other than that for murder and may not want to further traumatize the younger children with a physical exam prior to questioning them. God only knows what those two children endured in the days leading up to their sisters murder. They are in their own hell having been in that trailer....... Aliahna isn't the only victim, her two younger siblings were in their own hell too.

maybe I should start another thread about this but I just get stuck on that all these "fake buster" profilesz on the <modsnip>'s facebook can't be coincidental and there is something going on.well,all these young little teenage girl are site models.Please google site models/add and apply.There are tons of applications on the web and once you click on them it leads you to horrific images of underaged teenagers asking them to apply to be "*advertiser censored* stars"...I'm really sick,I saw many profiles were someone "faking" to be a site model just keeps loading pictures and others ask to "add and apply" ,on other profiles I read "don't mess with add and apply,they are too young" oh god,I hope LE is looking into all of this.
And I'm sorry I don't mean to family bash and I do feel extremely sorry for Ali's mom because I believe she has been victimized all her life herself IMO this has been going on for generations,I don't think grandma's pics on <modsnip> profile are appropriate,I don't think her defending the monster is appropriate either.

maybe I should start another thread about this but I just get stuck on that all these "fake buster" profilesz on the monster's facebook can't be coincidental and there is something going on.well,all these young little teenage girl are site models.Please google site models/add and apply.There are tons of applications on the web and once you click on them it leads you to horrific images of underaged teenagers asking them to apply to be "*advertiser censored* stars"...I'm really sick,I saw many profiles were someone "faking" to be a site model just keeps loading pictures and others ask to "add and apply" ,on other profiles I read "don't mess with add and apply,they are too young" oh god,I hope LE is looking into all of this.
And I'm sorry I don't mean to family bash and I do feel extremely sorry for Ali's mom because I believe she has been victimized all her life herself IMO this has been going on for generations,I don't think grandma's pics on <modsnip>s profile are appropriate,I don't think her defending the <modsnip> is appropriate either.

Out of curiosity I googled the phrase " fake buster facebook" the other night, seems like it is some large organized endeavor to call out people who use fake pictures to identify themselves on facebook by having people create another account of the person but putting the words fake buster or faker into the name. Didn't quite understand the point but I didn't read on the links on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk