Key Players In The Case

Hi Guys,

You're welcome to check over my list of names I found and copy whatever you need that you may not have that might help you add to your own list. :)

http://www.acandyrose.com/stacy_peterson_names.htm

I'm a sharing kind of girl, besides it's all public information on found materials so if there's anything else on my site you find interesting, you're welcome to that also. I have been trying to update it as often as I can. :)

This case is mind boggling !!

ACandyRose

Hi Guys,

You're welcome to check over my list of names I found and copy whatever you need that you may not have that might help you add to your own list. :)

I'm a sharing kind of girl, besides it's all public information on found materials so if there's anything else on my site you find interesting, you're welcome to that also. I have been trying to update it as often as I can. :)

ACandyRose

--->>>Great to see you on this case Candyrose!!. Impeccable information. My eyes will be tired when I catch up on all of your input.
:blowkiss:

Hi Guys,

ACandyRose

I love it that you added Tootsie!!!!

ACandyRose:

Thank YOU SO MUCH!!!! When I first offered to do this thread I didn't realize how much time it would take to keep up with it (being still very new to WS), and every time I say I am going to update, I end up trying to catch up with all the threads and still keep DH and kids happy!

Thanks for the link and I will keep it recent so others can visit it and try to do better here.

THANKS SO MUCH AGAIN!!!

--->>>Great to see you on this case Candyrose!!. Impeccable information. My eyes will be tired when I catch up on all of your input. :blowkiss: .

Hi Camper :)

Nice to see you again. Geeze this case has more twists and turns it's unbelievable.

Between working on the Lisa Stebic, the Vaughn killings and now this one, remind me NOT to move to the Chicago area !

ACR

I love it that you added Tootsie!!!!

LOL, the way this case is going Tootie could end up on the witness stand for all we know !

I saw Tootsie's owner Sharon on America's Most Wanted yesterday talking about Stacy. I bet she never thought she's be on TV !

Pamela Bosco - Stacy's Family Spokesperson

Isn't she also Stacy's aunt and her former guardian?

Many thanks, ACandyRose,for all your hard work putting the information together for Stacy! Having the list of names really helps so much.

Carol & Drew's Children:
Steve
Eric

Wife #2 - Victoria Rutkiewicz Connelly Status: Living
(Married to DP 1982-1992)
Children: Lisa

Kathleen & Drew's Children:
Kristopher
Thomas

Drew & Stacy's Children:
Lacy
Anthony
(NOTE: Stacy adopted Kristopher and Thomas)
So Drew has 7 kids in all? Wow.
1. Steve (with Carol)
2. Eric (with Carol)
3. Lisa (with Vicky)
4. Kristopher (with Kathy)
5. Thomas (with Kathy)
6. Lacy (with Stacy)
7. Anthony (with Stacy)

I wonder if he paid child support for all of them through the years and how close they are with him. None of the adult children have spoken out, is that correct??

I seem to recall that Victoria Rutkiewicz Connelly's daughter Lisa before she met DP. Someone correct me IF I am in error.

So Drew has 7 kids in all? Wow.
1. Steve (with Carol)
2. Eric (with Carol)
3. Lisa (with Vicky)
4. Kristopher (with Kathy)
5. Thomas (with Kathy)
6. Lacy (with Stacy)
7. Anthony (with Stacy)

I wonder if he paid child support for all of them through the years and how close they are with him. None of the adult children have spoken out, is that correct??

SieSie,

- Drew would have had 8 children listed as part of his marriages but the first wife Carol had a miscarriage with first child.

- Media reports stated Carol received $250 per month in support for both both boys, Eric and Steve. When they got divorced, she couldn't afford a lawyer so Drew had his attorney draw up the papers. Carol and her second husband Dave Brown raised both boys although they had visitation with Drew but Carol said in an interview that it was 2nd wife Vicki who normally picked the boys up and/or attended sporting events, etc.

- Lisa (Vicki's daughter) was a step-daughter to Drew although he did raise her in 2nd marriage.

- Apparently Drew Peterson was paying $2,000 a month to Kathleen for support on Kris and Thomas (quite a jump from 1st wife support) because Peterson petitioned the courts in 2003 for him to sell house that the 3rd wife and his/her children were living in for him to reduce $2,000 monthly child support payment. (Nice guy! NOT, talk about pulling the rug out) [www.suburbanchicagonews.com]

- Of course Kathleen died suddenly so Drew got out of the $2,000 a month support plus he got the house and some cash on top of that and control of the million dollar life insurance that was left to Kris and Thomas !

- Ric Mims, Drew's former best friend stated [I think to Greta] that the son Eric has not spoken to Drew since Kathleen's death, apparently because he had some issues with the whole accidental death story. Other than Mim's comment I don't think there has been any media comments from either son.

Other than Mim's comment I don't think there has been any media comments from either son.

One son spoke briefly off camera to a reporter. He said he wasn't going to say anything because he was afraid of Drew P.

I seem to recall that Victoria Rutkiewicz Connelly's daughter Lisa before she met DP. Someone correct me IF I am in error.

You're correct Camper, Lisa Ward was DP's stepdaughter.

As per article "Daughter of Drew Peterson's Second Wife Breaks Her Silence to Greta"
VAN SUSTEREN: In about 1982 when your mother first married Drew Peterson, about how old were you?
LISA: I was — had just turned 8 years old.
VAN SUSTEREN: So he was in your life for approximately 8 to 18 years old?
LISA: Yes, ma'am. Actually, 17 is when him and my mom had gotten divorced.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,311218,00.html

Vicki apparently had four last names that is known, O'Neil, Rutkiewicz, Peterson and currently Connelly.

Her last name was Rutkiewicz when Peterson married her (according to court records). I don't know if Rutkiewicz or the O'Neil was Lisa's father's name. I assume O'Neil was Vicki's maiden name but don't really know for sure.

I can't believe how many different families are involved in this whole mess and all because Stacy Peterson disappeared !!

Vicki apparently had four last names that is known, O'Neil, Rutkiewicz, Peterson and currently Connelly.

Her last name was Rutkiewicz when Peterson married her (according to court records). I don't know if Rutkiewicz or the O'Neil was Lisa's father's name. I assume O'Neil was Vicki's maiden name but don't really know for sure.
I believe that Rutkiewicz is Vicki's maiden name. O'Neil was first husband and father of Lisa, Peterson husband two, and Connelly is husband three. I can not give a link, but I did hear, see on TV, Lisa being identified as Lisa O'Neil.

I believe that Rutkiewicz is Vicki's maiden name. O'Neil was first husband and father of Lisa, Peterson husband two, and Connelly is husband three. I can not give a link, but I did hear, see on TV, Lisa being identified as Lisa O'Neil.
Victoria's daughter is shown on a video interview as Lisa Ward.

--> snipped
- Drew would have had 8 children listed as part of his marriages but the first wife Carol had a miscarriage with first child.
Thanks so much for the info, Candy!! Your site is fabulous, btw - thanks for sharing all your hard work with us. :clap:

Victoria's daughter is shown on a video interview as Lisa Ward.
You are right. My memory sucks today. I should have looked it up first.
Only O'Neil I can find is the coroner. Maybe she is the Coroner's daughter? :cool:

is Paul DP's step-brother?

eta....from a poster at ctv

DP's step-brother is Thomas C Morphey...he's 40 yrs old

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member