Brianna Denison 19yo Reno NV #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
, is anyone taking video of the vehicles and people at the vigil?

Lion

I was thinking about the baby shoe and I know that my daughter has many dolls and stuffed animals that have thier own line of clothing. These shoes could easily be mistaken for baby shoes. Perhaps there is an older female child in his life and not a baby at all.

Just a thought
Very interesting! Yes, they could look very real. Doesn't myspace guy have a daughter that is about say 8-9ish?

Thanks, . Have you noticed anyone male or female standing alone away from the crowd a bit? I would also think if there was a woman who might be suspecting her SO...she may attend this vigil out of guilt and division. She wouldn't feel "part" of the vigil.

First thank you so much for all your hard work on this case, the trips to different sites and the pictures and your hometown knowledge that you have so willingly shared.

I am sure AMW is there taking tons of video, rather people are aware it's them or not. Which I think they share with LE. I don't think his significant other will be there unless he brought her to make it look like a family unit at the vigil. Actually, I am still not sure he has a wife or girlfriend at this point in time. I just think if he is there tonight he is there alone. He wants to savor this victory alone.

Personally, I don't think he would go alone. He would know they would be scrutinizing every single male. He could have gone with a female group of friends or other couples tho. He is definitely going to want to blend into the crowd.

Personally, I don't think he would go alone. He would know they would be scrutinizing every single male. He could have gone with a female group of friends or other couples tho. He is definitely going to want to blend into the crowd.

Not necessarily, though. If this slime has become confident enough, relishes in what he has done, and wants to keep, "control" over his victim it is possible that if he went he might go alone.

Roger Fain, a convicted serial killer, injected himself into a search for Darlene Anderson, of Round Rock, TX. He drove 2 hours to go the headquarters of The Heidi Search Center in San Antonio TX to talk with the folks that run The Heidi Search Center.

He was never convicted of killing Darlene Anderson, of Round Rock, TX. But, he was convicted of killing Sandra Dumont of Austin (15 minutes from Austin). He was also recently convicted of another murder out of state via DNA. He also beat and raped an elderly woman in FL years ago prior to his known murders. Oddly, Darlene and Sandra's bodies were were found nude under plywood in a field right smack next to each other. Yet, somehow there was not enough evidence to convict the slime.

He was on the searches for Darlene Anderson, and he came to me in a field when I was taking my SAR dog for a walk in between searches. He asked me if we could search together and that he had two horses we could use. He said he thought that because he noticed that my dog worked very fast that maybe we would be a good team on horseback. Talk about bold! It was like he wanted to stand out in the search. I declined, thank God.

Lion

Sorry for the previous terse posts - I'll put up a picture of what it's like trying to type on my iPhone with my beefy hands & you'll understand.

Okay, . I haven't got through your post yet because I am laughing at the vision I get from this!:D.

Thank you soooo much for everything you are doing!

Lion

Sorry for the previous terse posts - I'll put up a picture of what it's like trying to type on my iPhone with my beefy hands & you'll understand.

I was pretty close to the front, and there were a lot of people there. There were a lot of people with cameras taking pictures of the crowd, some were subtle and some were not. I know I was photographed, and I saw the cameras going to what looked like almost every make face in the crowd. I parked there, I didn't take the bus, so I don't know if the police were checking plates at the mall. Also, since I couldn't see any parking lots, I don't know if the local lots were being photographed.

I took a few pictures but I'm not sure how they came out, it was pretty dark. Marc Klaas spoke, as did our mayor and a few other folks. It's been raining/snowing on and off all day, but it was clear & calm for the service.

The WBC folks were not there. Based on my feel of the crowd it would have been suicide for them if they tried to pull anything.

I am glad that the WBC people were not there and that the weather stayed calm for the service. Thank you so much for the update, and I look forward to seeing some really good, albeit dark pics!

Lion

<snipped>
It's been raining/snowing on and off all day, but it was clear & calm for the service.

The WBC folks were not there. Based on my feel of the crowd it would have been suicide for them if they tried to pull anything.
Thank you, !! :blowkiss: That's great that the weather cleared up for the service. I'm very glad to hear the WBC sicko's weren't there!!

<snipped>
Roger Fain, a convicted serial killer, injected himself into a search for Darlene Anderson, of Round Rock, TX. ...

He was on the searches for Darlene Anderson, and he came to me in a field when I was taking my SAR dog for a walk in between searches. He asked me if we could search together and that he had two horses we could use. He said he thought that because he noticed that my dog worked very fast that maybe we would be a good team on horseback. Talk about bold! It was like he wanted to stand out in the search. I declined, thank God.
Lion
OMGosh!! How scary to look back and know that now. I'm so glad you declined, too!! :blowkiss:

Me too, SieSie! I didn't know him, and I make it a policy of searching with organized search members and in teams with other volunteers. Caution and safety were not overrated in that case!

Lion

OMG! LION! Talk about a close encounter and what a ballsy move on his part!! I know you are very glad you declined such an offer! How scary! I am glad they at least nailed him for one. Sad for the other family or families tho. :(

You could be right and he could have attended alone. He does feel he is above the law at the moment. !

I was pretty close to the front, and there were a lot of people there. There were a lot of people with cameras taking pictures of the crowd, some were subtle and some were not. I know I was photographed, and I saw the cameras going to what looked like almost every make face in the crowd. I parked there, I didn't take the bus, so I don't know if the police were checking plates at the mall. Also, since I couldn't see any parking lots, I don't know if the local lots were being photographed.

I took a few pictures but I'm not sure how they came out, it was pretty dark. Marc Klaas spoke, as did our mayor and a few other folks. It's been raining/snowing on and off all day, but it was clear & calm for the service.

Smart move of the WBC folks deciding not to go there. Thanks for letting us know what the vigil was like - I'm not at all surprised to hear that every male attending was photographed.

OMG! LION! Talk about a close encounter and what a ballsy move on his part!! I know you are very glad you declined such an offer! How scary! I am glad they at least nailed him for one. Sad for the other family or families tho. :(

You could be right and he could have attended alone. He does feel he is above the law at the moment. !

Thank you SS! Roger Fain was another charming, attractive man who had no trouble getting a date. He was convicted three times--just not for Darlene's murder.

Lion

*snip*

Lion
That is scary, very scary Lion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members