Nancy Grace 9-2-08 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
NG interview 9-2-08: Cindy said, "She told me...you know...uhm...some things there during the month of June...she...she was trying to look for her and trying to get her back herself...and when that didn't work...that's when you know...she...she was...you know...came clean with the other, but then again...."

(I transcribed it off the dvr word for word)

I would say this is saying Casey and Cindy were discussing Caylee's disappearance in June instead of on July 15th. What would you say?

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh, very telling, very telling indeed. Thanks for transcribing this. Seeing it in print, after hearing it, more damning IMO.

Cindy has a very short window in which to spout her theories and rail against LE.

Once the government starts bearing down on the Anthony family with the weight of the evidence gathered by the OC sheriff, the FDLE and the FBI, her life will revolve around a never-ending series of prison visits with the daughter she couldn't save - assuming of course that the ungrateful witch deigns to meet with her.

I agree. I finally heard Cindy say "that MAYBE" Caylee was alive, on the exerpt from Today Show. Check the transcripts. The FBI is nailing this case with forensics!:clap:

Has anyone ever read "lamb to the slaughter"? It's a short story about a woman who kills her husband with a leg of lamb, and then proceeds to put the lamb in the oven to cook it for dinner. When the police come to investigate, she is entirely calm because she knows that they need the murder weapon to solve the crime. In the end, she feeds the lamb to the police officers - no more weapon to find.

Roald Dahl - that's a great story!

Oh yeah I agree with you..I was yelling at my Tv...and I usually only talk to it ....I believe that Cindy is so good at diversion that its no wonder where Casey first learned it.

The apple does'i fall far from the tree.

So what happens to the tips where someone saw something suspicious near a dumpster or something? I doubt Cindy is forwarding those on to LE

IF the media really was interested in helping to find Caylee (instead of just ratings).... they'd be sure to start & end each show with a reminder to people to call LE if they have ANY info regarding Caylee or the case in general.

I'm worried at what the Anthonys are doing with tips that might be damaging to Casey.

Their ONLY concern is to protect Casey but Caylee keeps getting in the way.

7229.jpg

Here's a hug for everyone, I figured it is needed. I too feel so bad for Tim. I sent Nancy a long e mail too just now. I love Nancy and I understand her interviewing technique with Cindy as she didn't want to burn the lines of communication with her.
However, the wrongness with Tim needs to be corrected, and I know Nancy is a stand up Gal and will do sooooo. I encourage everyone here to please send her out thoughts on Tim and anything else that comes to mind to help her for she is an advocate for the missing and victims.

I also told her for over two years how I felt Jane Valez Mitchell is not a good stand in for her. Jane ruins her show. I've never cared for her crude, rude self. Also mention you are from websleuths, I did and I know at one time Nancy use to read here during the Lacy Peterson case. Maybe she'll gain new interest in this site which would only help us further our goals here.

Shoot were becoming famous, might as well have Nancy promoting and believing in us also. We need to get Tim on here, but I know he's pooped out. He looked so darn tire tonight. Shows just how hard he has worked these few days.

Cindy I have a message for you: You may fool some people some of the time, but you ain't foolin all the people all the time. I see right through you and I don't even have to use my spiritual eyes as its too obvious. You Lady have harmed your grandaughter and entire family. You have harmed society and the many caring good people in it like volunteers, LE and concerned citizens. Shame on you. You lie Lady. It's one thing to be hurt, distraught, in denial, but you have far exceeded that at this point showing your true colors and motivating tendacies. Shame. Smack!!!

Listening to Cindy's flimsy excuses tonight made me just- I don't know, tired of the things that come out of her mouth. I feel exasperated- she's never going to snap out of it, is she? :( I got the feeling Mr. Miller didn't want to anger Cindy. If he pulls out, we may never find Caylee, but at the same time, there are a lot of other missing people out there that could use the help of TES. I hope LE finds more evidence soon. I really want to know more about the dumpster near Tony's and the possible hair scalp fragments.

Can someone fill me in please? I've tried reading this thread but the pages are getting filled up too quickly to follow along. :(

Why was Tim from TES considering leaving this case? I missed that part on NG tonight. I thought that NG was very rude to Tim. Bless his heart for all he does!

Has anyone considered that maybe the media is giving Cindy so much airtime so that she will maybe "slip up" eventually? (kinda like she did tonight on NG)

Yes.
Yes.
Yes.
You gotta know folk like Nancy want them all to hang themselves.
Bet LE has gained lot of info from the LIES. Sounds odd, but that's how I see it.
For the longest time, I did not believe the Anthonys--any of them--would be brought up on any charges-except Casey. I have changed my mind.

about a year ago some girl went on NG and killed her self after NG abused her on air.I am not sure of the whole story but that is what I remember.

I have been coming here everyday, pretty much all day since this case has started. I am more of a reader than a poster, but I just have to add my 2 cents after tonights show.

I have NEVER believed Cindy when she stated under oath at the bond hearing that she spoke to Casey every day. Tonight when she said that Casey's phone records did not reflect all of the calls as well as calls from Cindy, I knew she was planning that as an excuse for lying under oath in that hearing.

I do think both Cindy and George are obstucting justice, and I hope they are punished. No more sympathy from me.

LP said on NG that the FBI DNA results would shock the nation. He also said that Cindy, Casey, & Lee were aware of the results. What about George? I am wondering if they were able to determine Caylee's father, and he is a family member?

Just Curious......

And don't we just a l m o s t wish????:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Landfill Info -

For what it's worth, I did a search on Orlando Landfills, and there are only 2 that are reasonable distance to the Amscott location. Each of these landfills are owned by a different Waste Management Company, so depending on which Waste Management Co. that it is that "owns or leases" that dumpster to Amscott, that is the landfill where LP should search (if this is something he's serious about doing). One is in Orlando off of I-4, and the other one is in Apopka (this would be the closer one to Amscott).

Cutting Tim off to let Cindy speak was a very good idea. I am surprised Cindy was on The Today Show on Saturday and then on the TOday Show today and then called Nancy. It appears she misses the media even after calling them parasites and maggots. and wanting to turn the hose on the media.

I just meant that she kept cutting Tim off from speaking but she just let Cindy go on and on. Just the respect thing. Sorry, I didn't clarify that. :-( I understand what you are saying though, definitely.

LP said on NG that the FBI DNA results would shock the nation. He also said that Cindy, Casey, & Lee were aware of the results. What about George? I am wondering if they were able to determine Caylee's father, and he is a family member?

Just Curious......
I was wondering this myself. Is George the father? It's insane to suggest that, right? Or is it??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni