Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone notice he wasn't a pallbearer? Dunno about you guys but it's pretty normal in my experience for the 6 men closest to the deceased to carry them as a sign of respect.

So why not?

Better photo op to walk behind with kids?

Sense of deja vu?

Other men sure as hell weren't going to let him near her?

Her dad would have made sure of that :)

Anyone notice he wasn't a pallbearer? Dunno about you guys but it's pretty normal in my experience for the 6 men closest to the deceased to carry them as a sign of respect.

So why not?

Better photo op to walk behind with kids?

Sense of deja vu?

Other men sure as hell weren't going to let him near her?

I think that he wasn't because he's being there for his three daughters. Makes sense to me he's *not* a pallbearer because if he was that means he leaves his daughters alone and what they need right now is their dad (guilty or not, until he is proven guilt--or at least charged--I think the best thing for them would be to have him with them supporting them).

If you watch Allison'a parents throughout the funeral, their actions are really telling. Forget GBC, watch Allison's parent's.

the latest photo in the couriermail where Allisons mum has her head tilted is just amazing. You can tell that they do not want to show GBC they are hurt, no eye contact, no touches, everything focussed on the children and no emotions.

This by no means says that GBC is guilty, but you can tell what Allison's parents think of him.

And who enters his wifes funeral through the back door of the church? So self absorbed. Even if he isnt guilty, he hasnt dealt with this very well at all.

My opinion for this shift is that he looks human today, he looks like he cared about Allison, he is facing this head on. IF he did this from the get go, if he appeared to have been concerned, if he showed just in the slightest that he loved his wife, that he was concerned about her welfare, that he actually wanted her to come home then the general population wouldn't feel negativity towards him...

Yes we all handle things in our own way, there is no right or wrong, we have all been brought up differently and have different values BUT I personally cannot get past his behaviour, he appears to be disrespectful of Allison IMO that does not prove guilt, not at all, but he doesn't seem like a bloke I'd want to shout a beer at the pub... But yes today I genuinely feel for him.

Maybe it's a good time to revisit this video:
http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/8456598/search-for-qld-mum-wont-rest-on-anzac-day

I have just been speaking to my Friend who is a Seargent and he seems to think that if the Police did not have any evidence by now that links to the crime the Police would of come out and told the public that he was not a POI.....He also said that Media Speculation and Community Gossip was another reason to announce he was not POI because this can play out in Jury Selection and court proceedings.

I asked if he thought he was guilty...He said " The Queensland Police would know everything about him at the moment, There is no reason to not say he was POI if his background was clean".......I took it to mean..."There must be something fishy?"

Wonder what the fishyness is..lol.. Only as I've heard some stuff also and we've all heard bits n peices put together on here.

If you watch Allison'a parents throughout the funeral, their actions are really telling. Forget GBC, watch Allison's parent's.

the latest photo in the couriermail where Allisons mum has her head tilted is just amazing. You can tell that they do not want to show GBC they are hurt, no eye contact, no touches, everything focussed on the children and no emotions.

This by no means says that GBC is guilty, but you can tell what Allison's parents think of him.

And who enters his wifes funeral through the back door of the church? So self absorbed. Even if he isnt guilty, he hasnt dealt with this very well at all.

Did he? I did't get to see the live streaming. Going to look at couriermail update.

Keep an open mind. Strategy? Does an SC advise on that? Sunglasses are off. Does anyone know if the results of the toxicology report were ever released?

i also think his emotion would be from hearing bout her life and good times etc etc...He would of once loved her..They did after all have 3 children and a lot of happy time I am sure....People just change..Some change into Philanderers and some into Murderers???.....IMO!

Another thing I've been pondering on is, what would I do if I was Allison's sister or mother? I don't think I could keep quiet - by now I would have eyeballed GBC and insisted that he look me in the eye and tell me whether or not he had anything to do with it or if he knows anything. I could not let it go and I couldn't just not say anything to him. I feel for them so much.

What would you do? Wouldn't it be difficult?

maybe they have? I don't know what on earth I would do. I think I'd be too devestated to even think straight. If he was just a turd, that I didn't like,I don't know. To me if he had treated her bad leading up to her death and cheated etc. hmm.. I don't know.

Did he? I did't get to see the live streaming. Going to look at couriermail update.

As per the couriermail report first thing this morning, I can't go back and search jsut at the moment, can someone else find the link?

They can be quoted, sorry, I know I am meant to back these statements up.

But this is what I read this morning.

What channel do you think will have the best coverage at 6??? 7 or 9???
( have a docs appt so have to record the news!)

Ten news is about to start... I think 7 will be better.

So many ways to interpret things. Don't let your own emotions interpret his. Let the Police do their job. There is a lot we just don't know.

As per the couriermail report first thing this morning, I can't go back and search jsut at the moment, can someone else find the link?

They can be quoted, sorry, I know I am meant to back these statements up.

But this is what I read this morning.

No its ok. I don't need a link. I trust what you are saying. I did not read that bit.

ah come on everyone, the guy recently lost a Lexus, he going to have to grieve at some point.

That's the one!

I cried for a week when I lost my dog! If I lost a partner under these circumstances..... well, say no more!

On the other hand, I think my partners pride and joy is his sports car...and he has personalised plates.

Now, I am beginning to worry..... better see if he has upped my life insurance recently!

I asked if he thought he was guilty...He said " The Queensland Police would know everything about him at the moment, There is no reason to not say he was POI if his background was clean".......I took it to mean..."There must be something fishy?"

This double negative makes my brain hurt. Anyone care to try and decode it for me?

maybe they have? I don't know what on earth I would do. I think I'd be too devestated to even think straight. If he was just a turd, that I didn't like,I don't know. To me if he had treated her bad leading up to her death and cheated etc. hmm.. I don't know.

if I was a family member from either side, i'd be asking to see a copy of the Crime Scene Warrant.

QLD legislation says that the occupier has to be presented with a copy of the warrant which explains the reasons why they wanted the warrant in the first place.

I'd want to see the warrant. Wonder if they have asked him? Wonder if they know he was given it?

Where are you seeing this True? Link? I haven't been able to find much real footage from the service yet.

Watching Ch10 news. It might just be because the cameras are a distance away, but he doesn't seem to be crying. Just that same face he displayed ('I'm in pain' type face) when interviewed when Allison was still missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member