New Search Warrants in Holly Bobo case 28 February 2014 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
So does the world.

(Not directed at you)

BBM

LOL.thats good to know.

But I think they know way more than the 'world' knows.:floorlaugh:

I think all along Holly's mom told LE immediately about ZA and others stalking Holly at the coon hunt. LE and the Bobos kept that a secret.

It only just now came out when the woman who grew up with ZA was interviewed saying she was there when it happened.

So, no, I don't think the world knows nearly what LE and the Bobos know.:D

I think there are many other things that the 'world' lol doesn't know too about this case.

I remember the "mom incident " as well... have been trying to find it for a friend, as she thinks I made it up in my wee little brain lol

so he used his one allocated phone call to phone the girl he got together with on 7 february.. but he has been in jail in between that time and just got out last wednesday per media reports.

oh geez what a mess! But it is the TBI's fault about his one phonecall?

I tell you guys.. I see this just being a matter of time before a bunch of people just roll on each other. :twocents:

oh and don't forget those calls are recorded generally :wink:

not that we will see it any time soon but glad to know the tbi and fbi are all over this case!

I feel sorry for the Grandfather. By all accounts, he's a very nice man, and doesn't deserve this. On the other hand...if you throw yourself on the threshold of your front door, and write WELCOME across your back, you really can't complain when people use you as a doormat.

so who was his first call to? Just wondering. They generally get one call so wonder who he called.

I read somewhere that he called his girlfriend on Saturday. I believe it was in a story that identified her sister as his assault victim. He should know the ropes by now... One call. He should have chosen wisely.

BBM

LOL.thats good to know.

But I think they know way more than the 'world' knows.:floorlaugh:

I think all along Holly's mom told LE immediately about ZA and others stalking Holly at the coon hunt. LE and the Bobos kept that a secret.

It only just now came out when the woman who grew up with ZA was interviewed saying she was there when it happened.

So, no, I don't think the world knows nearly what LE and the Bobos know.:D

I think there are many other things that the 'world' lol doesn't know too about this case.

The coon hunt stalking incident was the topic of discussion on websleuths and many other forums many times beginning in April 2011...
If my memory is correct, most folks thought it was someone from out of town or another state that was stalking her. The Decatur Coon Hunt is billed as the largest festival/competition of its kind in the world..

http://decaturcountytennessee.org/index.php/Attractions/worlds-largest-coon-hunt.html

Since 1976 the Decatur County World's Largest Coon Hunt - Benefit for St. Jude is held annually on the second full weekend of April, Thursday thru Sunday, and to this day it is still worked solely by volunteers. It takes each and every person who walks on the grounds to make this great event possible.

Over $2.3 million dollars has been donated to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital from this event in twenty-five years, with sixteen of those years being record breakers..
<sniped - read more>

"Cindy Adams admits that her son has been mixed up in drugs, but she doesn't believe he's capable of harming another person. "

Ummmmm, he shot her for not giving him money to buy drugs didn't he? But he's not capable of harming another person. Riiggghhhht. Ok.

Hmmm now she changes her story.

In the first interview she said she couldn't say that her sons weren't involved in Holly's disappearance.

Has she hired a lawyer?

Hmmm now she changes her story.

In the first interview she said she couldn't say that her sons weren't involved in Holly's disappearance.

Has she hired a lawyer?

I think she should hire a lawyer if she hasn't already. Grandpa should hire one for himself, too, but maybe he has. They should probably stop talking to the media as well.

so he used his one allocated phone call to phone the girl he got together with on 7 february.. but he has been in jail in between that time and just got out last wednesday per media reports.

oh geez what a mess! But it is the TBI's fault about his one phonecall?

I tell you guys.. I see this just being a matter of time before a bunch of people just roll on each other. :twocents:

oh and don't forget those calls are recorded generally :wink:

not that we will see it any time soon but glad to know the tbi and fbi are all over this case!

Those calls here in Texas are collect also. He had to find someone that would accept the call. jmo

The coon hunt stalking incident was the topic of discussion on websleuths and many other forums many times beginning in April 2011...
If my memory is correct, most folks thought it was someone from out of town or another state that was stalking her. The Decatur Coon Hunt is billed as the largest festival/competition of its kind in the world..

http://decaturcountytennessee.org/index.php/Attractions/worlds-largest-coon-hunt.html

Since 1976 the Decatur County World's Largest Coon Hunt - Benefit for St. Jude is held annually on the second full weekend of April, Thursday thru Sunday, and to this day it is still worked solely by volunteers. It takes each and every person who walks on the grounds to make this great event possible.

Over $2.3 million dollars has been donated to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital from this event in twenty-five years, with sixteen of those years being record breakers..
<sniped - read more>

Thanks. So who was the first one to say she had been stalked at the coon hunt dinner. Was that ever released in MSM because I had never heard about it until the young woman did her interview for one of the MSM networks.

I also never heard the Bobo family mention it even though now it seems Holly's mom was so concerned she walked up to the stalkers to tell them she was Holly's mom, so the young woman being interviewed said.

It reminds me of when Marlene Lamar was on NGs show and when NG put up an image of Sierra's purse, Marlene would not come out and say that was the purse LE found but just generally said 'she had one like that.' Even though she knew for certain it was Sierra's purse they had found. She knew it was Sierra's but she did not want to impede the investigation.

I can see it being discussed on unmoderated forums by locals. The young woman who was interviewed said she was also there so there would be talk locally. But I never saw it disclosed to the main stream media or if it was they kept quiet about it unless I missed those shows.

Here we have "Quails Unlimited" and it is to raise money for charity also. Many locals. Hollywood actors come and even US Presidents have attended. It is a very big deal here every year. It sounds somewhat like the "Coon hunt" there.

ETA: Was there just speculation at the time she had been stalked? The reason I ask is you say posters thought she was staked by a stranger who came to the Coon Hunt and Dinner. THANKS.

I have always felt the perp or perps were locals since Holly lived in such a remote rural area. Someone would have to know the area and all the woods around it, imo.

IMO

I lost my best friend in 2007.. her and her son were murdered by her husband also his dad. There were lots of things we didn't know. We were told moments before entering the court room. It was things they wanted to stay out of the news and public until trial. The attorney would take us in a room and tell us things so we wouldn't freak out during the courts. Some things we and the public had pretty much guessed already, but somethings we were in total shock. I guest what I'm getting at is LE don't always release everything for good reasons. After going through it in real time and being explained reasonings it made sense. But people you thought you could trust weren't really who you thought they were. His mom begged for his life .... begged for no death penalty. I hated her for that! Then after he was given the DP sentencing, I looked over at her and my heart broke... I'm a mother of 2 boys 20 and 23.... I can't imagine losing them in any way good are bad. I blamed her for being a bad mom. But the true blame was his. Could she have done better with him.. yes. But she didn't pull the trigger he did. On a good note their 2 girls are alive and well. With lots of love and therapy they will be the best they can be. I see them very often and the damage this does to families is heartbreaking. I wake up everyday with hate for him, but with hopes it will be a better world without him. That's why I love Websleuths it really cares about the victims and respects the families of both sides. I will post Link to case . RIP my bff and little man. I'm done rambling. .. sorry I don't usually talk about this. Felt good to release it. Thanks for listen my WS friends. http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2009/10/st_tammany_man_convicted_of_ki.html

folks: we need a link to this shooting of the mother please and thank you. Like msm... not topix, etc. (apologies if it has already been posted)

last call for a LINK from the msm.. otherwise I will have to close this thread to clean up all the rumors from topix. please and thank you.:seeya: It would also be helpful if anyone who mentioned this would self police your own posts.:seeya:

"Cindy Adams admits that her son has been mixed up in drugs, but she doesn't believe he's capable of harming another person. "

Ummmmm, he shot her for not giving him money to buy drugs didn't he? But he's not capable of harming another person. Riiggghhhht. Ok.

Do we have a link about him shooting his mom for drugs?

last call for a LINK from the msm.. otherwise I will have to close this thread to clean up all the rumors from topix. please and thank you.:seeya: It would also be helpful if anyone who mentioned this would self police your own posts.:seeya:

LOL! I didn't see this before I asked. Nurse, quit looking at me with that needle in your hand!

"Zach's mother, Cindy say's Holly's mother was her son's 4th grade teacher. Cindy lives in Atlanta now, but her son grew up in the house being searched on Adams Lane in Holladay, TN. Zach still lives at the home, which he inherited after his father passed away. His grandfather owns the property, where another home sits."

http://www.fox17.com/news/features/...holly-bobo-continuesmikayla-lewis-19941.shtml

So there is a connection whether through Holly's mom or Holly. She would remember ZA from school. I wonder if all went well in 4th grade or did ZA hold some sort of grudge?

I lost my best friend in 2007.. her and her son were murdered by her husband also his dad. There were lots of things we didn't know. We were told moments before entering the court room. It was things they wanted to stay out of the news and public until trial. The attorney would take us in a room and tell us things so we wouldn't freak out during the courts. Some things we and the public had pretty much guessed already, but somethings we were in total shock. I guest what I'm getting at is LE don't always release everything for good reasons. After going through it in real time and being explained reasonings it made sense. But people you thought you could trust weren't really who you thought they were. His mom begged for his life .... begged for no death penalty. I hated her for that! Then after he was given the DP sentencing, I looked over at her and my heart broke... I'm a mother of 2 boys 20 and 23.... I can't imagine losing them in any way good are bad. I blamed her for being a bad mom. But the true blame was his. Could she have done better with him.. yes. But she didn't pull the trigger he did. On a good note their 2 girls are alive and well. With lots of love and therapy they will be the best they can be. I see them very often and the damage this does to families is heartbreaking. I wake up everyday with hate for him, but with hopes it will be a better world without him. That's why I love Websleuths it really cares about the victims and respects the families of both sides. I will post Link to case . RIP my bff and little man. I'm done rambling. .. sorry I don't usually talk about this. Felt good to release it. Thanks for listen my WS friends. http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/2009/10/st_tammany_man_convicted_of_ki.html

So very sorry ((((hugs))))

Many hugs to you! :hug: I am so sorry you have to live this nightmare!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boymom0304