CO - James Holmes Trial Discussion - Begins April 27, 2015 # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anica Padilla ‏@AnicaPadilla · 13m13 minutes ago
#TheaterShooting survivor David Williams a lot of people started clapping when the gunman entered, thinking it was part of the show.

This bothers me...very much! = (

#TheaterShooting survivor David Williams a lot of people started clapping when the gunman entered, thinking it was part of the show.

Me too. It's very sad :(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

did you see the gunman move thru the theater? yes, approaching thru the aisles

how many types of guns did you hear being fired? two

follow-up.......prosecutor......at model he is demonstrating where he saw the shooter for the first time............he demonstrates where (where??)....he saw the blazes......

no folllow-up from the defense.........

released............

next!

Adams County Sheriff's Office Shane Heitter, a sergeant on the bomb squad, called to the stand.

Likes0

anica.padilla

sgt. of the crime lab and on bomb squad on 7/20/12

I'm pretty sure JH enjoyed that very much knowing what he was going to do...WHAT A SICK EVIL EMBODIMENT of a breathing beast!!!

Does anyone know an estimate of how long this trial is expected to last?

reports seeing fishing line when apt door was open that continued down to thermos on top of tennis shoes......at lip of thermos was skillet, in skillet was gray powder substance.......

was in apt. on 21st............

Does anyone know an estimate of how long this trial is expected to last?

I had heard it could go well into the summer and maybe Labor Day..Yikes!!..It all depends on the defence CIC..Likely putting on a lot of bought and paid for Psych experts!!

was wearing flak jacket, helmet, face shield..........went to get thermos from robot.....in robot grippers......

identifies thermos and bottle inside thermos......

no objection.......admitted and published.....

glycerin printed on bottle.......not stuff you buy at the pharmacy

robot was tangled in fishing line......went back in to get skillet.....

came back out, he got skillet.........

showing him skillet.....

I had heard it could go well into the summer and maybe Labor Day..Yikes!!..It all depends on the defence CIC..Likely putting on a lot of bought and paid for Psych experts!!

I'm sure I heard the prosecution (in opening statements) that one of the psychological assessments was 26 hours and the entire recording would be shown to the jury!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

no objection.......admitted and publishing all three items the old fashioned way.....putting out gloves for the jury if they want them.........

talk amongst yourselves :D

So....I guess this is going to be much like yesterday morning?? Show and tell with all of the stuff in his apartment?

try to start at the threshold of a crime scene and photograph.....

end up shooting hundreds of pics...........

how many groups of pics did you take? numerous

approaches w/some........looks to be time to try and admit some

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members