GUILTY KY - Kayla Williams, 17, Kortney, 14, & Ethan Frensley, 5, murdered, Roaring Springs, 15 Oct 2008

SteveHuff

The Websleuther formerly known as misterallgood
Reaction score
Website
www.truecrimeweblog.com
http://www.truecrimereport.com/2008/10/fire_on_military_road_the_fren.php

Kristy Frensley was a divorced mom working in a salon and living with her three kids, Kayla, Kortney and Ethan at 169 Military Rd in Roaring Springs, KY. On Wednesday afternoon, something terrible happened. Now Kristy is in serious condition and her children are dead.

There's been no POI named in this case, but y'all know how it goes -- it's hard to not read between the lines.

Steve

http://www.truecrimereport.com/2008/10/fire_on_military_road_the_fren.php

Kristy Frensley was a divorced mom working in a salon and living with her three kids, Kayla, Kortney and Ethan at 169 Military Rd in Roaring Springs, KY. On Wednesday afternoon, something terrible happened. Now Kristy is in serious condition and her children are dead.

There's been no POI named in this case, but y'all know how it goes -- it's hard to not read between the lines.

Steve
Not real hard at all to read between the lines..unfortunately.
You know they're looking at the ex husband and it says that one of the daughters had just returned from living with him....maybe he was ticked because of that and there may have been a money issue..child support, etc.....or he could be just one of those men who lose it when divorce happens. Justice will be served. Hopefully the mother will live and can tell what went down. My prayers to her...

Not real hard at all to read between the lines..unfortunately.
You know they're looking at the ex husband and it says that one of the daughters had just returned from living with him....maybe he was ticked because of that and there may have been a money issue..child support, etc.....or he could be just one of those men who lose it when divorce happens. Justice will be served. Hopefully the mother will live and can tell what went down. My prayers to her...

If the mother lives and can tell what happened, it should just be a matter of time -- if the ex did it.

For the record, I felt like I was going to lose it when I got divorced. But you know, it dang sure never occurred to me to hurt anyone. I think some men are just barely veiled psychos for most of their lives and all it takes is something that in their minds finally gives them the excuse.

Local news tonight for Nashville, stated the mom was in the process of selling the house and moving to Hopkinsville KY for a new job..

Local news tonight for Nashville, stated the mom was in the process of selling the house and moving to Hopkinsville KY for a new job..

I'd like to know more about that ex, that's for sure. What channel were you watching? WTVF, WSMV, WKRN, or some other?

I clicked out of the page I was in, but the oldest daughters dad in Calif had been in contact with the Sheriffs department trying to get confirmation of ID. He had been expecting the worst of course.

Does anyone know if LE has been able to track down the recent ex husband? He is military right? Is he active?

I clicked out of the page I was in, but the oldest daughters dad in Calif had been in contact with the Sheriffs department trying to get confirmation of ID. He had been expecting the worst of course.

Does anyone know if LE has been able to track down the recent ex husband? He is military right? Is he active?

Is it possible this guy is an attorney?

I'd like to know more about that ex, that's for sure. What channel were you watching? WTVF, WSMV, WKRN, or some other?

www.newschannel5.com

It was on all 3 channels (I'm a channel flipper so don't remember which I heard it on) this link has new video from tonights news, seems they were murdered first prior to the fire, stated 2 victims located in the pool. (ya'll may already have known that :(

www.newschannel5.com

It was on all 3 channels (I'm a channel flipper so don't remember which I heard it on) this link has new video from tonights news, seems they were murdered first prior to the fire, stated 2 victims located in the pool. (ya'll may already have known that :(

In the vid it's stated a presser will be held at 7am.

He could be. Weird that he's not been mentioned, even in the context of being a grieving father.

Cant say for sure without confirmation of middle initial, but there is an attorney with the same name in area and same age..

What do you make of the scenario.. snipped of course:

Local residents said that two victims were found outside the home - one floating in the pool and one by the woodshed.

The others were inside the house.

Local news on channel 4 stated in one video, reports the mother had recently won a custody battle, also the oldest daughter had recently returned from living away for a year with family..

Cant say for sure without confirmation of middle initial, but there is an attorney with the same name in area and same age..

What do you make of the scenario.. snipped of course:

Local residents said that two victims were found outside the home - one floating in the pool and one by the woodshed.

The others were inside the house.

Rampage. A neighbor said it appeared to be execution style. But to me it appears chaotic. But there are no reports of anyone hearing anything.

Local news on channel 4 stated in one video, reports the mother had recently won a custody battle, also the oldest daughter had recently returned from living away for a year with family..

Don't know if this means anything, but Kayla, the oldest, may have had a different father. Kristy's maiden name was Williams, and records show she'd never been married before when she married Jeffery Hugh Frensley on Jan. 1, 1995. Kayla's last name was Williams, and she would have been born in 1991. So she was living with a different man entirely in California, would be my guess, and not Jeff Frensley.

Rampage. A neighbor said it appeared to be execution style. But to me it appears chaotic. But there are no reports of anyone hearing anything.

I agree, I think execution style may go to COD, rather than "actual".
House first, then 2 outside. Had it happened the other way around, someone would have run, imo..

Don't know if this means anything, but Kayla, the oldest, may have had a different father. Kristy's maiden name was Williams, and records show she'd never been married before when she married Jeffery Hugh Frensley on Jan. 1, 1995. Kayla's last name was Williams, and she would have been born in 1991. So she was living with a different man entirely in California, would be my guess, and not Jeff Frensley.

Yes, Steve, Kayla's actual last name was Williams, and jives with her academic records. The custody dispute was a relocate against Frensley.
The trigger perhaps?

Yes, Steve, Kayla's actual last name was Williams, and jives with her academic records. The custody dispute was a relocate against Frensley.
The trigger perhaps?

Sadly, yes. If the killer was a controlling, narcissistic sort, it would fit that his response to such an event might trigger such a thing. The burning of the house seems more significant than just hiding evidence, too -- esp. considering that victims were found outside.

Sadly, yes. If the killer was a controlling, narcissistic sort, it would fit that his response to such an event might trigger such a thing. The burning of the house seems more significant than just hiding evidence, too -- esp. considering that victims were found outside.

Ya know, your right, I had not considered the potential symbolism of burning the house given the circumstances. I'm thinking we need to know:

1) Where was Mrs. Frensley and in what order was she attacked?
Does it differ from the children? History is rife with the "leave the Mother alive" to mourn her young as the deepest pain

2) Could there have been a struggle in the house and the unsub wounded, thus the need to burn as an unplanned event?

3) What was the reason for Kayla to leave the home for the last year?
Did she return upon seperation of her Mom and JF?

4) This takes an act of a seriously disturbed and tortured person. Murdering your own children, imo, is an act of spite or mercy (real or perceived). Which is this?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jemabogado
Back