A Royal example

Floh

Former Member
Reaction score
Another reason i'm not a royalist. i long for Britain to become a republic.

not only is Beatrice a horrible example of how not to behave in public, but the idea of Prince William spending £5,000 ($9,998.81) on drink in one evening is utterly ludicrous. that Kate Middleton whom he dumped should be grateful she's away from him and the rest of the royal family.

you have to see this picture of the princess to believe how truly awful she looks. i imagine her grandmother, the Queen, is not amused!

and for those of you who would say it's possible you have, in the past, looked as equally bleary-eyed after a night out and it's lucky there aren't pictures being published, i would say this girl knows the photgraphers are dogging her and she should have more responsibility to her exalted position in life.

It seems anything that her older cousins can do, Princess Beatrice can do better.

When it comes to partying, Prince William and Harry might have set an example running up a £5,000 drinks bill at Soho nightclub Mahiki at the weekend.
But Princess Beatrice appeared more than equal to the task.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/li...70&ico=Homepage&icl=TabModule&icc=picbox&ct=5

Dang! :D

At least William and Harry know how to buy their friends some drinks tho. They're nice, generous young men. ;)

That photo is a shocker......how embarrassing:doh:

She is wearing a nice dress, though. It looks like a Pucci.

She is wearing a nice dress, though. It looks like a Pucci.

But it looks like she's got "pukey" on her face. A nice combination...Pucci...and pukey!

What a horrible picture! And I'll bet Grams, the Queen, probably has had it with the royal grandchildren. I'm with the OP, I think the time has come for the royal family to be removed.

And that Kate Middleton doesn't know how lucky she is to be out of that family.

But it looks like she's got "pukey" on her face. A nice combination...Pucci...and pukey!

What a horrible picture! And I'll bet Grams, the Queen, probably has had it with the royal grandchildren. I'm with the OP, I think the time has come for the royal family to be removed.

And that Kate Middleton doesn't know how lucky she is to be out of that family.

I think what you are seeing is the reflection of the sequins from her purse on her cheek and not 'pukey'.

I think if she wasn't bombed she'd look okay. She appears to be a real blend of mom's looks and dad's looks.

Maybe she'll mature in a few years. Her mom was a bit of a partier, if I recall, and made some bad choices before she settled down, which, unfortunately didn't happen until after the divorce...

I think if she wasn't bombed she'd look okay. She appears to be a real blend of mom's looks and dad's looks.

Maybe she'll mature in a few years. Her mom was a bit of a partier, if I recall, and made some bad choices before she settled down, which, unfortunately didn't happen until after the divorce...

I agree, she looks quite a bit like her mom. It's a horrid photo but she's not a bad looking girl.

She really is a cute girl. I bet she got a Royal talking to. lol:eek:

There's gotta be one in every family doesn't there; even the royals. This is the first time I've heard anything like this about her so maybe it was a one time thing.
I think she looks more like her dad than mother. Going by the lower part of her face. Other than thinking "yeah, she's drunk as a skunk" the first thing I noticed is what beautiful hair she has. That's definitely something she got from her mother.

I guess you've got to grow up with the concept to appreciate it. Frankly, it would piss me off to no end to have to bow and kiss butt simply because someone was born to a family and has no other merit.

I guess you've got to grow up with the concept to appreciate it. Frankly, it would piss me off to no end to have to bow and kiss butt simply because someone was born to a family and has no other merit.
--yep Jeana,and we should all be grateful that George Washington felt the same way--none of that archaic crap around here in America

--yep Jeana,and we should all be grateful that George Washington felt the same way--none of that archaic crap around here in America

I've been watching "The Tudors" on Showtime. Its a new series. Have you been watching it? Its about Henry the 8th, when he was a young stud. Its actually fabulous. Thank God the royals can't still order "off with their heads."

I am so happy I didn't have paparazzi photographing me when I was enjoying my misspent adolesence. :)

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kupsa
Back