2011.07.03 TRIAL Day Thirty-four - STATE CLOSING ARGUMENTS

Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN will say ICA is praying....that made me sick yesterday

She thinks she is supposed to look sorrowful as they show Caylee's photos and her stuff....not a very good actress.

I haven't seen CA put her head up to look at any exhibit yet. Wouldn't you think she would want to know?

I fell like I'm going to get sick I feel if I walk aaway I'll be walking away from baby CAyLEE :-(

Her pretense of being upset is maddening. She has looked at all of this before without a whimper.

What is Cindy doing? Is she reading again or writing or just ignoring all of this?

So very sad
133385.gif

ICA shies away from the evidence pics of Caylee's remains.
JUST LOOK AT IT FOR ONCE!!! (sorry for yelling)

Attachments

• caylees coffin.jpg
    caylees coffin.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 30
  • caylees remains 3.jpg
    caylees remains 3.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 28
btw Cindy looks like she wants to slap Ashton. Cindy = Casey = Cindy = Casey......

I'm glad she's pulling the "I can't look at this stuff" again... it SCREAMS guilt IMO, and in my DH's opinion. She cannot stand to look at what she's done to brought her to this point where she'll never have freedom again.

I almost expect her to stand up at any moment and yell out "I did it" I know it won't happen but with this closing how can she not.

Can I say I love nothing better than when JA goes to the evidence bags and starts opening them? :woohoo:

You can see Baez visibly cringe each time, lol :floorlaugh:

:rocker::rocker: Yes ... GREAT MOVE by JA !!!

and by the time Caylee’s body was found there was no question left

She was murdered by someone in that house

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members