Where is Amy's totalled car? Time Line and Ping

Personally, I didn't like the way that whole conversation went down. It set off my hinky meter. Lee, in his own arrogant way, wouldn't even let Amy finish her sentence. Why? It wasn't his property. He destroyed the key even before Amy called him. Why not ask to meet her, give her the key and question her at the same time.

It seems like there is more to this than we know.

I think Lee assumed it was Amy's key. It could of been TonEs key. Maybe she had made a copy of his key without his knowledge. Did he ever say he knew she was using his car when he was in New York. Maybe she knew she would eventually have to split town ( possibly to California) and this would be her means. She knew one day her parents would come to find her and Caylee.:waitasec:

Not sure of the time frame here but was KCs car smelling at this time and is that why she did not want to take drive Amy to Jacksonville?

Anyone know who took Amy to Jacksonville?

Amy rented a car and drove herself...

Part of the data I've collected from Websleuths:

6-6-08 Amy Huizenga totals her car.

6/7/08 at 9:04 am Casey Anthony wrote to Amy on Facebook:i’m so glad you’re ok! seriously, you scared the life right out of me! i love you girl.

Thanks to all of you who answered my questions - boy you all have this down to a science! Good work.

No Amy and Casey were supposed to go to Jacksonville to buy Amy's new car. Casey blew Amy off saying that GA had a ministroke and she couldn't make it.
I believe in regard to Amy giving Casey money for a tow was for Casey's car- The first friday she "ran out of gas" and Amy gave her money for the tow, the second friday she ran out of gas and abandoned the car at the amscott.
Given the txt messages that Amy recieved from Casey "what are the odds that I run out of gas two friday's in a row"..........

She was probably hoping to scam another $80 off of Amy for another "tow"

The first Friday (20th) she ran out of gas, Tony took her to her parents house to get the gas cans ( he doesn't say the date).....

The 80 buck tow bill also bothers me......Don't you have to show proof of ownship to bail your car out ?? The car is in her parents name.

I think this also might be the reference Casey was making in her myspace or facebook post to Amy about her scaring her the night before? Don't remember the exact quote and I'm not going on an extended search today. lol...

This can't possibly be the same car (totaled) as the one that Casey had the key to? Casey had the key to the car she picked Amy up from the airport in I think.

I remember Amy wanted Casey to take her to Jacksonville to look for a new car. This is the trip that Casey canceled saying her dad had a mini stroke.

I also believe now from text messages that this totaled car might be what Amy gave Casey 80 bucks for tow.

ETA: SS I swear I'm not following you around. LOL

What if the Casey was the one that had an accident in Amy's car and she had caylee with her or Amy was wathching Caylee and was with Amy in the car and Caylee was injured, when did the accident occur?????

What if the Casey was the one that had an accident in Amy's car and she had caylee with her or Amy was wathching Caylee and was with Amy in the car and Caylee was injured, when did the accident occur?????

The accident happened days before Caylee went missing so I dont think this is possible.

Amy wrecked her car 6-6.......they also discussed towing the wreck to the Anthony's house then.

Then there would be witnesses to the accident, most likely, and the cops would have been called. I don't think Casey or Amy had a wreck, Caylee got injured, and Casey or Amy did away with her as a result from the wreck.

why would one tow a car if it runs out of gas?

don't you just call someone to bring gas and skip the tow altogether, a tow truck that is just going to haul it to your house and then you have to get gas anyway? makes no sense to me. :rolleyes:

Many car insurance companies offer limited tow service in their rates - e.g. AAA, Geico. Tow truck drivers also carry gas to assist motorists. This doesn't make a lot of sense.

don't you just call someone to bring gas and skip the tow altogether, a tow truck that is just going to haul it to your house and then you have to get gas anyway? makes no sense to me. :rolleyes:

Good point. :waitasec:

Also, about Amy renting a car to go to Jacksonville, she did in fact rent a car, and then dropped it off in Jacksonville. In her interview, she mentioned that she had trouble finding the rental return place.

"Talking to me" ??....Lol

Some are thinking Amy gave KC 80 bucks (for towing) the first time KC (claims ??) she ran out of gas on the 20th....

However, in Tonys interview he says he took KC home to get the gas cans ( he doesn't remember the date) but KC has posted she "ran out of gas 2 fridays in a row. (20th gas cans---27th amscot)

Why didn't LE nail down this trip to the house better ?? He would know where the car was & what it smelled like.

I am going to try this again. Please mods, I don't start threads so please let me have this one.

Crime Tip Reference:
1074613.bmp
[/URL][/IMG]

Does anyone know how to find out if there was in fact a Ryan H. arrested? Did they confirm is was the Ryan who is friends with Dusty? Amy bought a new car after hers was totaled, what ever happened to the other one? Was it picked up/dropped off for insurance, or is that process still ongoing? Is this tip mentioned any where else? Could it be related to the arrest of Ryan H., Suffolk county, 6/26? Suffolk county, isn't that where Tony is from? Maybe what the detective said was twisted a bit from the truth to see if Will new anything, but with that said there is some truth to it.

Well...your post looks interesting , but I havnt a clue as to what youre talking about or what your link is about.

I dont spend but less than an hour a day on this site (Caylee's thread) so forgive me for sounding clueless....

Can you explain in more detail for us that arent familiar with all the deep details ?

tia

I recall seeing that before, but I don't know what it is all about. There was mention of a Tom's garage, IIRC. Was that about Tony's vehicle?

As far as I know there has been no mention from her in texts or calls that she had an accident. However, she did have two flat tires (will have to check timeline for date).

I am checking on RH's arrest record.

This arrest was over two months ago, and the information is very vague. If this Ryan n had anything to do with Caylee's disappearance or death, I'm sure LE would've said something by now.

As far as the mechanic goes, LE didn't release everything they have. They may have asked KC's friends, found the mechanic and taken his testimony but are saving it for the trial.

Maybe SS will beat me to it, I found cases in Orange County and am awaiting the VERY SLOWING SERVER for the Clerks office to load....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leannamj
Back