P.I. Casey denies he knew where Caylee's remains were

From the questioning, it looks like this might have been said in the Anthony house with the Anthony's, the PI's, and JB present (and maybe LKB and her PI) ? Now it's my understanding that if it was said in front of all those people then there could be no expectaiton of "privilege" ? If it was only said from JB to DC in private, and DC was under contract with JB, then that would be "privilege" ?

I wish we had a video of this, DC seemed really distressed at that last question.

Anyone else getting that vibe?

This is so annoying!!!!! It's so obvious this guy knew where to look. I dont believe this psychic guiding him for 1 second!!!!!!!! He was obviously on the phone with someone during this time period, did we ever get cell phone records from this guy??????
Honestly, the lies are so thick in this case!

I wish we had a video of this, DC seemed really distressed at that last question.

Oh yeah, I am definitely feeling some distress in this interview, even with no video. And, I love it that they are questioning DC about the whole Florida Mall sighting, tip (which was reported) vs. the Suburban Drive "psychic" tip (which was not reported). When DC says only a few submitted tips that Caylee was deceased, but they received hundreds of tips saying she was alive, I just have to think the Det.'s were maybe doing some eye rolling ?

This is so annoying!!!!! It's so obvious this guy knew where to look. I dont believe this psychic guiding him for 1 second!!!!!!!! He was obviously on the phone with someone during this time period, did we ever get cell phone records from this guy??????
Honestly, the lies are so thick in this case!

I so agree with you...& where are the cell records from the psychic that was talking to NG?? That was also dropped with never a mention of it again?:waitasec:

Just read there is another transcript with JH, that Judge S, is deciding whether to release or not.

Cant wait to find out this psychic's side of the story. You know LE interviewed her as well to see if the stories matched up. I thought I read somewhere that she did indeed admit to telling him where to go?? I could be wrong. Either way, it will be interesting to read transcripts from her interview.

I have been reading Casey's interview with LE and something that really bothers me and I want to know the answer to is when J. Allen asked him what the Anthony's tought of him calling 911 if he found the remains and he said they were ok with it. But then they asked him if there was anyone else that was not alright with it and he said there was. They wanted to know who it was but he had them stop the tape and talked off tape. We never found out who it was that didn't want him to call 911 and wanted him to do an alternate thing! Was it Baez? Casey? Who? Lee? I assume it has to do with the defense side otherwise he could have told them. Anyone have a clue?

Remember also the Det.'s do say to DC, "we know the answers to the questions we are asking". You would think DC would have known, just by their questions that they already knew a lot. I hope we get to see the follow up interview.

PG 74 http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Transcript 1 of Dominic Casey (3).pdf

NS:Was there ever an occasion where you had any contrary instructions, if, if you had found the remains of Caylee Anthony? I mean was everybody on board with if you found Cay...Caylee Anthony, yea (affirmative), you were going to call 911 and the proper steps would, would have taken place?
DC: With who are you talking about?
NS: Anybody. I'm just, I'm just curious. I mean if you ever had an opportunity where somebody had, had talk, you know, said anything to you that would have been contrary to that?
DC: Yes
NS: Somebody had said something that was contrary to that?
DC:Yes
NS: Who was that individual, or individuals? Was it somebody within the Anthony house?DC: No.
NS: Well who was...
DC: No, I'll tell you right out. I'll tell you right out.
NS: Okay
DC:I'll tell you right, right out. Uhm...
NS: We can stop for a second if you would like to, to...
DC:please.
NS: Would you like to talk to...
DC: (Inaudible).
NS:..Mr.Conway or...
DC: No. (Inaudible) just stop for a second.
NS: Stop the tape?
DC: Yeah (affirmative). Can you pause that John?
JA: (Inaudible.)
NS: (Inaudible.)
(The interview stops and resumes.)
JA: Alright, uh, 2115. Uh, we're back on tape with Dominic Casey. Alright, Dominic uh, we, we went off the record earlier because you wanted to talk to us. Uh, you were, there were some things that you're uncomfortable saying. Uh, there were things that you had some concern that might, that might be privi..uh, that might be privileged information that you were going to provide. Is that correct?
DC: That's correct.
JA: And we've had some conversation since then and now we're, we''re, we're going back on the record to, to finish up your statement.
DC: Yes sir.

I don't think there's any question in my mind WHO DC refers to here. This case is so thick with lies it's unreal.
SO we have Cindy stating she told DC to check out that area.
DC saying psychic tells him.
DC visits site THREE times, simply because an unknown psychic tells him to, despite the fact that 100's of psychics have left him tips.

And to top it off hours after remains are found we have Caylee's family, ATTORNEY'S, PI's and MEDIA REP's having steak dinner at the RITZ, are you freaking kidding me????

Where's the pastor? the counselor? I would be so disgusted to even be in the presence of a vulture waiting for get the first scoop! Unreal, just unreal.

This all just gets curiouser and curiouser.

Speculating here -- there's no law that I'm aware of saying a PI can't work for more than one client at a time. Maybe DC had another client, a client who wanted Caylee's body found but wanted to claim the credit for finding her himself. A client who, when that didn't work out, brought the videotapes of DC searching to the attention of WFTV and thereby put himself right where he wanted to be...in the spotlight.

Maybe?

but didn't I just recently read that CA said she sent him out there and on this interview he said he told A's about 2 weeks later that he had been out there? Someone is fibbing

Alot of someone's are fibbing and it's time for it to stop! :furious:

Please Please tell me. Who is DC referring to?? I must be very thick but I don't have a clue if it wasn't the Anthony's.

I don't think there's any question in my mind WHO DC refers to here. This case is so thick with lies it's unreal.
DC visits site THREE times, simply because an unknown psychic tells him to, despite the fact that 100's of psychics have left him tips.

And to top it off hours after remains are found we have Caylee's family, ATTORNEY'S, PI's and MEDIA REP's having steak dinner at the RITZ, are you freaking kidding me????

Where's the pastor? the counselor? I would be so disgusted to even be in the presence of a vulture waiting for get the first scoop! Unreal, just unreal.

I so agree!!!!! I wish someone could just tell the whole truth and let the chips fall where they may...I'm tired that all they seem to do is come up with various story lines......about that dinner party...so much for the "grieving" grandparents in shock....wth.....:bang::furious:

No one on this thread mentioned that in the doc. dump, CA is the one who told the PI tp seach there.

And, what would have been done if the PI had found the body???

3 guesses....:behindbar:behindbar:behindbar:mad::mad::mad:

Speculating here -- there's no law that I'm aware of saying a PI can't work for more than one client at a time. Maybe DC had another client, a client who wanted Caylee's body found but wanted to claim the credit for finding her himself. A client who, when that didn't work out, brought the videotapes of DC searching to the attention of WFTV and thereby put himself right where he wanted to be...in the spotlight.

Maybe?
Wonder who? (not really)

Man, I just got through all 80 pages! Can we say disingenuous???:liar::liar::liar: This guy's lying through his teeth! He contradicts himself from one statement to the next. He did reveal that Cindy and George made the decision as to what tips to filter to police and that he decided not to tell LE about his searches on Suburban. He says that he was mad that Hoover filmed him without him knowing about it, yet invites him to go back with him the next day, and DC goes back a third time to the site!!!:eek:

Another thing I don't understand is why he gets in no trouble for lying. The FBI was there! He is lying to the FBI and to LE yet nothing comes of it. Why? All these obstructers of justice should be brought up on charges. I can't wait til they all meet their maker and explain why they threw a 2 year old baby under the bus to protect her murderous mother. None of this should be taking place. KC should have pled out months ago.

Maybe?
But IF DC had another client wouldn't he have told LE that when they interviewed him ? He only said that he worked for JB first, and KC, then later he took on C & G...

On page 70-71, DC said he never believed Caylee was dead.
Then, why follow-up on a tip that Caylee was dead.
Why go to the site as many times as he did?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back