Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow ~ I am in total AWE of you Sleuthers!

In trying to help, I was trying to enlarge some of the photos to get a closer/clearer look-see.
I hope I don't blow out the margins on this topic.

These pics I enlarged and tried to clear up a bit....to me at least, they don't look like Casey at all.
The eyes don't come close to matching the trial eyes.
But then again, I'm in need of new specs so take my opinion for what it's worth. :)
But the rest of the pics from TMZ sure do look like her.

I noticed in these TMZ pics the ends of her long flowing hair look as though it's been freshly cut.

643468e5.jpg

c8c1776f.jpg

2fa2c0ff.jpg

35b8cc48.jpg

Thanks for the last two pictures, especially.

if you compare her left ear in both pictures I think you will see how similar the opening is with that deep v lying on its side, pointed end forward.

Also WRT the teeth, a simple cap job could have minimized her front teeth. I was inclined to think it was not her but after seeing those two pictures side by side I'm starting to think it is her.

Her nose looks like a little bob job was done.

I'm pretty far behind on this thread so I hope I haven't repeated something someone else has already said.

goldie

I'm really surprised to see all the staging comments - just how close do you all think the pap was? He could easily be 100 feet away and using a zoom lens and she would never know he was there.

Really? This is how FKC wants herself to look on her first pics out of jail - that dumpy person walking along the sidewalk? No way did she approve those shots - she's far too vain for them to have been staged - IMO.

And I think it's a leap to think because they were "done" on Sunday that they were all taken that day. They could have been taken over two or three days and completed on Sunday, shopped, set up, trademarked and ready for publication on Tuesday night. I'm assuming there were more, and these pics are the ones TMZ chose. They would have needed more of "something" to confirm these were in fact her, but that doesn't mean they would publish their "confirmation".

FWIW, she didn't look any better when she walked out of jail. In fact, she looked better on the street. I still say they're staged... it's the way she's acting. Her quick walk, looking at merchandise in the front of the store, holding a mocha frappe and a cell phone. And yes, the different outfits/glasses.

I'm really surprised to see all the staging comments - just how close do you all think the pap was? He could easily be 100 feet away and using a zoom lens and she would never know he was there.

Really? This is how FKC wants herself to look on her first pics out of jail - that dumpy person walking along the sidewalk? No way did she approve those shots - she's far too vain for them to have been staged - IMO.

And I think it's a leap to think because they were "done" on Sunday that they were all taken that day. They could have been taken over two or three days and completed on Sunday, shopped, set up, trademarked and ready for publication on Tuesday night. I'm assuming there were more, and these pics are the ones TMZ chose. They would have needed more of "something" to confirm these were in fact her, but that doesn't mean they would publish their "confirmation".

I would buy that, except she was out alone, which makes me lean more toward them setting it up to look like secretly taken photos.

Obviously IMO, but I believe TMZ paid for these and ICA's team sold them the shots using a photographer for hire. TMZ usually makes a point of claiming 1) they didn't pay for such photographs and 2) it was not a TMZ photographer. TMZ made no such claims in its article, nor has it updated the article since yesterday's original post.

bbm

Considering the clothing selection Casey chose for her court appearances and the way she put her own little "twists" into the frumpy apparel from the free hand-out bin...I'd say she could care less what anyone thinks...after all she being the narcissist BELIEVES herself to be the star...cough, cough...she is definitely NOT.:floorlaugh:

I find it comical to think of FICA doing this behind JB's back. Ya' know JB "hell hath no fury..."

I would not put this past her for a moment. You can't get blood from a turnip. If she did get some money, he might have a hard time getting his hands on it. She could declare bankruptcy and that would be the end of all but the IRS.

I bet it bugs her that CA & GA have made more off of this case, so far, then she has.

A few weeks ago, I made a prediction of more "drama" from this family, and I stand by it. Fighting over money, it's just a matter of time.

JMO

Family Drama ~
Picture it.
Next time George and Cindy leave town, when they return, they find Caylee's bedroom completely cleaned out!

I would buy that, except she was out alone, which makes me lean more toward them setting it up to look like secretly taken photos.

I would expect her to be out alone - she'd attract more attention if she had a "handler" - and no one expects her to be "alone" walking down a sidewalk. It's been a couple of weeks and the DT was probably feeling confident they'd pulled it off. All IMO of course.

Yep. Adjusting her shirt just as she comes into the camera's view. she knew she was being filmed. Went into a shop ala LiLo, shopping racks at the windows.

That's where the sale items are, and summer clothes. So I'm not all that suspicious of her being in that area.

I would expect her to be out alone - she'd attract more attention if she had a "handler" - and no one expects her to be "alone" walking down a sidewalk. It's been a couple of weeks and the DT was probably feeling confident they'd pulled it off. All IMO of course.

Nah ... to me she commands more attention and more scrutiny out alone where someone may look longer and recognize her. Place her with one or more 'friends' chatting and turning her head towards them and she looks more just a part of the scenery and someone you would not look twice at.

Not buying it. She looks more suspicious and self-aware being alone and stands out IMO

Seems sleuthers are split on this staged/not staged issue .. but I agree with you and the ones who say it's not staged ... you have KC's vanity as you said ... then there's the fact that the DT is trying to make it look like KC's checked in to therapy or will very shortly and this just doesn't jive with what they are presently selling about her and her fragile state ...

I just can't believe this is what the DT or KC wants as KC's first "public appearances" at all ... also, I can't get past KC trying to disguise herself ... not even taking sunglasses off inside the store ... looking away and down from the people she passed outside ... her whole body language says to me she's is definitely trying not to be noticed

JMO
:twocents:

I think it's her and I think they're staged.

If she really wanted to be incognito, there were much better ways. I mean really, just tucking the hair up into the cap, so you couldn't see it would help.

A ball cap and sunglasses aren't enough to disguise someone.

If she really really wanted to be anonymous, she would have died her hair, put coloured contacts in, done her makeup in a totally different style and wore a completely different style of clothes. She could have made herself look 10 years older or 5 younger with lots of dark makeup and blond hair.

It's her and she WANTS to be seen. It's where she will make her $$$.

JMO

Nah ... to me she commands more attention and more scrutiny out alone where someone may look longer and recognize her. Place her with one or more 'friends' chatting and turning her head towards them and she looks more just a part of the scenery and someone you would not look twice at.

Not buying it. She looks more suspicious and self-aware being alone and stands out IMO

Who says she's not expecting a boogey man to jump out from behind a bush and yell baby killer? I would not expect to see her out with a couple of people and chatting, trying to look cool - the problem is - her voice, her laugh, her grimaces, etc would be more easily recognizable. And you know FKC, always has to be the centre of attention in a group - so how would they keep that "show-off" thing in check if she is with anyone?

What college kid doesn't slouch around town looking hungover and kinda grumpy?

NBC Producer on Today Show should know...I'd think... He was busy with the ML/ JB interview today to tweet earlier...but he just tweeted

@JimLichtenstein
Jim Lichtenstein Been 15 feet from her about 100 times in last 3 yrs. It's her.

just a thought...where did she get the Starbucks in her hand? Was there even a Starbucks near by?

Would love to see surveillance tape of her going in to order her frap'...

Her, but how did she gain so much weight so fast?

And how is she paying for a motel room every nite?

BBM

SHE has friends????? :floorlaugh:

She can not be babysat for the rest of her life. Just look at Karla H. She goes out by herself and did right after she got out of prison. FICA is on her own. JB, CM, DS etc etc can not be by her side all the time.

I do not find it odd at all that she is by herself. Would you walk down the street with her? I wouldn't.

I walk by myself all the time and I see other people walking alone and I don't pay much attention to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
soababiotiling