FBI Investigating Email That Could Land Cindy In Jail #2

I certainly hope Cindy is not arrested prior to the trial. If she has charges pending, she could take the 5th and say nothing on the stand. Without having been arrested, LE now has a hold over her. She will take the stand knowing that if she makes one mis-statemet, utters one mis-truth, she'll leave the courtroom and end up in handcuffs. Unless she is a total idiot, she'll fess up on the stand. But them, I'm the eternal optimist.

Honestly? I do not believe CA is able to distinguish the truth from fiction. The only thing I would want to hear her say on the stand is that it was her voice that said "It smells like a dead body in the trunk of the damn car!"

This email just proves that there is nothing that CA won't do to sabotage this investigation. I watched the video and at the end it said that since she has lost her grandaughter that they probably would not file charges against CA. IMO, that should be reason that they arrest her immediately. I am so angry at her over this I can onlly imagine how LE/FBI must be feeling.

I hung in there defending her for a long time and am just floored to read that email and see that she was knowingly withholding those items that early in the investigation.

As far as her ever being charged though, I can only think of John Couey's family members that lied about his whereabouts and denied that he lived in their home while Jessica Lunsford was still alive, and one of them then went on to buy him a bus ticket out of town that he didn't get a chance to use. The Florida prosecuters did not choose to prosecute them, which could have been a huge warning to RSO's families to not try to protect their family members in the future. And their actions may have changed the outcome of the case, she was alive when they lied to LE. With them not prosecuting them I can't see them taking a she gave us the wrong hairbrush and washed a pair of pants case.

Its possible that LE obtained the brush by telling the A's that it was no big deal, and just procedure. We've seen them do it in interviews.
If they are playing it really low key then they cant say ' Look,its no big deal but you need to give us the brush that only caylee uses, so when the lab tests the hair to identify her body, its gotta be right' :eek:
They're gonna say "look we'll probably never even need it, but its better to get it out of the way and cover all bases.'
That could explain why she only gave them one brush, and realised after the fact that she had a brush that was used exclusively by caylee that could be more useful.
Maybe she spoke to LG about it and asked if she should give LE the other brush, and thats how he knows about it.

There are other possible scenarios, than she was trying to cover for Casey. I think both scenarios are plausible, so i'm sitting on the fence...still weighing it up.

I didn't know the Federal Bureau of Investigation had a soft-side.

Oh, that's right, it doesn't.

We'll see what happens.

well looks like they really "helped thier daughter" karma is a btch .. i knew the lord and angel caylee would come up with a way to get justice .. that email .. :") its all gonna unravel now .. better buckle the seat belts :)

Why am i not in shock over this? This whole family is one big joke and i do think before its all said and done with there will be plenty more come out. As for saying i didnt search the house for all the brushes but it wasn't deception. Why would you not search for Caylee's brush? I dont feel sorry for this woman at all and never have and i have always felt that she knew more then she was telling. I wish LG would just come out with it NOW!

I don't even think she cares too much about Casey.It's about HER.Her reputation as a mother and grandmother,her image,HER family.I am sorry Cindy,but things will never be the same,doesn't matter how much you want it.

SNIP:

Oh my God, oh my God! I cannot believe she could be so callous or so brazen. This really is a game of one- upmanship to her.

Poor little Caylee--she was nothing but collateral in a power struggle between Cindy and Casey.

"one-upmanship", you hit the nail on the head here. The first time KC was put in jail, CA's response was that she was glad that KC was in jail because she new KC would be safe there. Ridiculous! Who in their right mind is glad that their daughter is in jail? CA was pretending it didn't bother her at---BECAUSE she has to win!

I guess Cindy thought any old hairbrush would do.

http://www.wftv.com/news/18146218/detail.html

(snips)
Eyewitness News told the FBI about it and now they're investigating whether Cindy has tried to sabotage the investigation. Our reporter confronted Cindy about the email and she said she did not purposely give investigators the wrong hairbrush.

"Did I go around and find all the hairbrushes? No, but it wasn't deception," said Cindy.

Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News that she's not afraid of being arrested. We also found out that it is unlikely the Anthonys would be charged since they lost their granddaughter, but the issues could affect their credibility if they try to defend Casey in court.

It saddens me that Cindy will get away with this ~ just like she got away with washing the pants that were in Casey's car. I wonder what else Cindy has done to cover this up that we haven't heard about?

I wonder if this is another reason Mark N withdrew as their attorney?

I am equally as disgusted with her comment about giving them the dog's toothbrush which LP mentioned the female security person overheard Cindy say! OMG!

What is wrong with this woman?!

How odd that LP comes up with some comment regarding a situation AFTER the situation has come to light in the media....again. It almost could make a person wonder if he isn't just making things up as we go along, you know?

I don't understand why there is so much gullibility here as to believe this email is not doctored. Obviously it was put into a paint program with a round paint tool to black out the email addresses. The time zone is obviously missing and the date has been typed in. He isn't too good at doctoring as he has several tries there, 20, 21, 20. He must not have been able to decide which would be more believable. I know how this happened, its happened to me before. He first erased the date. Then when he made his text box he didn't create it big enough for the font size. Sometimes the extra isn't visible until you enlarge the text box. At least that is true with MS Paint. No valid email would have this type of date. The footer is missing also. So, we have header and footer both missing. Sounds like a body with no head or feet to me, a lack of common sense and understanding. He is a vengeful man who was exposed for fraud with trying to obtain money from NBC through the Anthony's. I hope his fraud is addressed in this case too.

Believe NG? She didn't even show the whole email. Of course not, it didn't fit the sensationalism she wanted to portray. As for LP's statement, what kind of honest bouty hunters would hear a statement like that and not report it right away? He is not an honorable man.

Perhaps the sleuthing would be better directed by looking with a critical eye at the actual evidence rather than rumor and media statements. Has anyone noticed that the co-workers Casey claimed to have, that were judged to not exist, do actually exist? The email the detective supposedly followed up on, just hours before her first arrest, did contain actual email addresses that had been valid. The return message from the email server said the accounts had been closed or were no longer active. @universal.com does actual exist too, but @events.universal.com apparantly does not exist. So why didn't he look at the full header and track this down in order to determine who this TF is? Too easy to convict the mother instead? As long as there are these types of questions in my mind I'll give the defendant the benefit of the doubt. Our law says innocent until proven guilty, not hang them now before the real truth can be exposed.

I know this won't be too popular but can anyone dispute, factually, what I am saying?

Connie

I had to come back to this after thinking about all the A's have done.
Really who in their right mind would not call the police immedilaty when they smelled the stench from that car in the tow yard? GA being x le should know better then that, and his signs a different song about the smell in the FBI and Le inviews.
But nope didn't call LE right then and there, toook the car home removed stuff , washed it adn sprayed freebreze in it to mask the stench.
The car is the potiental crime scene , and they did all that.
So this is just another tactic on a long list of the A's obstucting the investagation.
MOO but really think about it
GA should have dialed 911 as soon as he opened that trunk adn smelled the stench of decomp.

This whole case is insanity at its finest. It gets more and more bizarre every day. I can't watch anymore. Poor Caylee. RIP

Perhaps the sleuthing would be better directed by looking with a critical eye at the actual evidence rather than rumor and media statements. Has anyone noticed that the co-workers Casey claimed to have, that were judged to not exist, do actually exist? The email the detective supposedly followed up on, just hours before her first arrest, did contain actual email addresses that had been valid. The return message from the email server said the accounts had been closed or were no longer active. @universal.com does actual exist too, but @events.universal.com apparantly does not exist. So why didn't he look at the full header and track this down in order to determine who this TF is? Too easy to convict the mother instead? As long as there are these types of questions in my mind I'll give the defendant the benefit of the doubt. Our law says innocent until proven guilty, not hang them now before the real truth can be exposed.

I know this won't be too popular but can anyone dispute, factually, what I am saying?

Connie

Yes, all of your points have been factually disputed in this forum already. You can find the threads either by a search or by looking back at the thread titles.

Wow, CA talked to the reporter for almost twelve minutes. Now the A's are playing without legal advise, really not very smart to say the least. CA's mouth is going to do the family in for sure, poor Caylee she deserved so much better.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NickyBones
Back