Australia - Allison Baden-Clay, 43, Brisbane QLD, 19 April 2012 - #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or maybe the two cars came from different areas and had to meet up somewhere. Maybe someone saying 'mate I will give you a hand but no way will I get near the body or in the car were you are transporting her. Maybe one person completely freaked and panicked (GBC) the other thinking I do not want to go down for this (NGB) and even thought as far as to pick up someone else's car (parked his car somewhere near the roundabout to be met by GBC. Who knows?? Nothing in CM tonight so maybe calm before the storm. Good night everyone!

Rational:
BBM IMO etc..
I think you know the inside story.
"Mate, I will give you a hand" - so are you saying the alleged accomplice has the missing hand? ROLF:floorlaugh:

I don't think she was having an affair either or that it if she was that person is involved in her death. They are looking at the movements of family cars after when she was thought to be deceased.

I can see a scenario where if he was having an affair she might follow him. Often people that are separated haven't made the decision to formerly divorce but might be trialling a separation while undergoing councilling. If Allison found out about an affair and wanted a separation GBC might have promised to end it and work on the marriage. Now imagine if you found out your husband was still continuing the affair after that and you knew where they secretly met. You might be furious and want to have a go at them so following them out there could have been a possibility in that scenario.
Or maybe take some video/photos with her mobile phone for the impending child custody case/divorce settlement???...

I would suggest she might need evidence as such to get out of paying his bloody debts.

Bruising on Gerards arms near his wrist.

http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/...ires-a-barrister/story-e6freoof-1226344169693

story-e6freoof-1226344169693

Wow! Thanks so much for posting this.

I've been thinking about that 'love tap' post from a while ago. There was much discussion about the possibility of the 'one punch can kill' type scenario. But then there are the rumours of GBC's scratches, etc. If he was involved in her death, these two pieces of info don't match unless there was some sort of scuffle/fight beforehand.

The scratch could have been from a branch in the forest whilst dragging the body ????

Originally Posted by willough (Post 7928963)
I was pretty sure Detective Ainsworth indicated so in one of his interviews....Either on the day he specified a body was found, or when he specified that the body was indeed Allison's.

Also...sorry, im not an expert of decomposition....and I have never claimed to be. Im not sure if hands fall off after the body is exposed to such conditions over that space of time.
This is an interesting video... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSDCiOW81mk"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSDCiOW81mk[/ame]

In regards to the white 4wd, could it be possible to have a flat battery, where you can't start the car anymore, but the lights are still on, but are very dim? Could then be mistaken for being parking lights..? I've had flat batteries in the past {flattened by one of my boys not closing a door properly, and internal light on draining power overnight} where the radio still works, but I can't start the car.

I agree! I am in shock (expected maybe Big Kahuna involved after a non-premedited fact), but if this other report is true, I am so appalled! Lost for words!

That would support the sociopath theory.

OK but why take 2 cars out in the first place?

IMO Speculating that the back seat was full,due to a body. No one would sit back there if there was a body.(sorry). There were 3 people involved 2 to carry her,1 to look out or perhaps help with a flashlight? This 3rd person was waiting at the roundabout to follow. ABC had a broken neck? (Confronting)
Of course speculating, my theory on 2 cars.

This is an interesting video... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSDCiOW81mk

In regards to the white 4wd, could it be possible to have a flat battery, where you can't start the car anymore, but the lights are still on, but are very dim? Could then be mistaken for being parking lights..? I've had flat batteries in the past {flattened by one of my boys not closing a door properly, and internal light on draining power overnight} where the radio still works, but I can't start the car.

lulu....gruesome, but very interesting....thanks for that....

Hi! :) BTW ~ Apparently ~ with the latest technology (appliances) 'they' can eavesdrop not only through mobiles, but through TVs & laptops etc. < I think David Icke's the expert here.
As was recently proven, Murdoch's MSM empire (in cahoots with the police) has been delving into the mobile eavesdropping for some time now, resulting in the murder of at least one little girl. < Hugh Grant was the brave whistleblower here. Deserved arrests are currently underway ~ HOORAY! :(

Hi again... I've just woken up from a dream and had to get up and try this one out. i have not been on since middle of thread #8 so Im sorry if this has been suggested then discarded.
I think that the car was being towed out to the bridge with the intention of driving it off to make it look like Allison had an accident in it. Maybe when he got out there he couldn't find a way to get it over the bridge and decided to just dump the body. To do this own his own would be very hard, he would need to get to somewhere in the white car, via kenmore roundabout and pick up the other blue car to tow Allisons car out to Anstead, all without being seen by any other CCTV cameras. Possible if he was getting a car from someones residence, but nearly impossible if he had to drive all the way to Taringa, for example if he had access to another company car.

The erratic driving from Brookfield around 11pm could have been him going somewhere to pick up another car I think 11pm is the time that she was killed. So he is running on adrenalin and panic at this stage. I think if someone saw her car last showgrounds it could have been another idea of his to have her suicide in the car, but he later discarded this idea. all IMO, and like I said, its probably all been discussed before, but I am so behind and my dream was so vivid I had to get up. NOW I shall go back through the threads and see what I've missed

Just an idea. Maybe it was a neighbour who was sick of listening to their crappy hip hop/rnb music blaring into their bedroom window most nights? Oh wait. That's just me.

Oh AllyG too funny. This happened to me last night. Dumb neighbours woke me at 530am with their hip hop music too. When I am getting to bed at 1 due to this forum I am less than impressed today. I am currently getting my revenge with my music back at them. Hehe. But I can`t really concentrate on this.

Better add something here to make it relevant.

Ok, so I have pretty much had to pretend I'm not so into the case anymore as my partner really was getting concerned I think. But I couldn`t help ask him his opinion about the 2 cars. He is not very interested in this kind of stuff so he really knows nothing much,he`s seen no footage and has no info.
I asked why do you think 2 cars would be involved, with a quick run down.
Ready for it- His answer was that the guy was a pussy and he chickened out and needed help. Called for help in dumping a body, he also said that the car behind would be trying to hide. Just thought I`d tell this story as to what someone with barely any info on the case would think. :moo:

Hi again... I've just woken up from a dream and had to get up and try this one out. i have not been on since middle of thread #8 so Im sorry if this has been suggested then discarded.
I think that the car was being towed out to the bridge with the intention of driving it off to make it look like Allison had an accident in it. Maybe when he got out there he couldn't find a way to get it over the bridge and decided to just dump the body. To do this own his own would be very hard, he would need to get to somewhere in the white car, via kenmore roundabout and pick up the other blue car to tow Allisons car out to Anstead, all without being seen by any other CCTV cameras. Possible if he was getting a car from someones residence, but nearly impossible if he had to drive all the way to Taringa, for example if he had access to another company car.

The erratic driving from Brookfield around 11pm could have been him going somewhere to pick up another car I think 11pm is the time that she was killed. So he is running on adrenalin and panic at this stage. I think if someone saw her car last showgrounds it could have been another idea of his to have her suicide in the car, but he later discarded this idea. all IMO, and like I said, its probably all been discussed before, but I am so behind and my dream was so vivid I had to get up. NOW I shall go back through the threads and see what I've missed

Interesting...but someone said that the white car was behind the blue car???

IDK as I was a bit on the fence over the car sightings....but I sort of thought maybe one drove after the other in a rage....and perhaps one got out of their vehicle to talk, and one decided to ram the other by driving their vehicle into her with great force???....

one may have knocked one over the bridge causing her to fall to her death?

One may have tried to find her by crawling down under the bridge???

But then due to their fierce temper gives up....crying to others for help???

At least you're not talking dinosaurs. Common misconception is that archaeologists deal with dinosaurs...but that's paleontologists. But, hey: even my sister things I study dinosaurs (after 15 years). I didn't correct her in the beginning and then it became embarrassing to admit it to her. I hoped she'd work it out for herself...but alas.....

Sorry...off topic!

Wow, we have some interesting and fascinating people here!

I know arent the Dickies amazing people, they would be very informed by the police as to the investigation.

It shows how much strength they have to know what they do and to keep what they know quiet. I heard by Someone at the funeral that Mr Dickie shook Gerards hand, I cant even imagine how he did that.

I think the lack of handshakes from the detectives at the funeral says a lot too. IMO of course haha.

I posted previously the handshake happened - fact. Someone very,very close to me was at the funeral. GBC walked in the side, walked straight up and shook his hand and caressed Mrs Dickie. They sat on other sides of the church(like a wedding) the kids stayed very close to the BCD`s throughout.

Interesting...but someone said that the white car was behind the blue car???

IDK as I was a bit on the fence over the car sightings....but I sort of thought maybe one drove after the other in a rage....and perhaps one got out of their vehicle to talk, and one decided to ram the other by driving their vehicle into her with great force???....

one may have knocked one over the bridge causing her to fall to her death?

One may have tried to find her by crawling down under the bridge???

But then due to their fierce temper gives up....crying to others for help???
yeah that's why I think he borrowed and drove the blue car to tow Allison in the white car out to Kholo bridge and drive it over. And I think she didn't have injuries that would come from car because there is simply no way to hide blood evidence like that in the car. I think she was killed at or near her home in a manner that didn't result in blood loss. all in my own opinion which changes daily of course!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MichaelKeell