Verified Insider
Reaction score
MW5FzXe.jpg
tK3Ggd1.jpg

Shirley and Russell Dermond

Missing wife of decapitated Georgia man found dead in lake
By Chelsea J. Carter and AnneClaire Stapleton, CNN
updated 10:54 PM EDT, Fri May 16, 2014

Shirley Dermond's body was found in Lake Oconee, south of Athens, Putnam County Sheriff Howard Sills told reporters Friday.

"We now, unfortunately, know that Shirley Dermond was murdered," Sills said. Sills declined to discuss the condition of the body other than to say, "the head was not removed or anything like that.

"We haven't even had a funeral for Russell because their kids wanted to wait. Now that we know about Shirley, we will start planning the funeral services for both.
GA GA - Shirley Dermond, 87, Putnam County **Media Links***NO DISCUSSION*** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Thread #1 Thread #2
Thread #3 Thread #4
Thread #5
Thread #6
Thread #7 Thread #8

So in regards to the last thread post, (happyshoes?) talking to her hubby about dementedness today, Yeah i think he's right, we are more aware, the numbers are probably higher, but back then (and this is what my WAKING THOUGHTS were this morngin) people kept secrets, kept them long and to their grave they went, found a few things out through genealogy research, (damifino knows what I mean) that probably wasnt' meant to be found out, like bdates and marriage dates, hahaha, back then women just went away to have babies out of wedlock and when they rolled back into town, they were (widows) haha, as their stories would go

SO back to my waking thoughts.............secrets.............people in those early 1900's could keep a dang secret, and the rest of my thoughts this mornign were.............WHAT SECRETS DID THE DERMONDS HOLD, born in 1924/25, that's a lifetime, pun intended, those generations just knew how to zip the lips

BUT because of these secrets, we may never know, however, someONE may have known, but they may be dead, because I imagine at the D's age, many cousins and siblings have passed on, who may have known something, unless the kids know, cough it up!, I still think they left town too quickly, for fear, whether they know some posibility or not, no telling what they've all discussed in private with SS but can't allude to anything YET

OR IF EVER, we may never know what happened to the D's becuase of secrets this generation could hold, and they are BOTH GONE now, the only 2 that may have known the secret

AAAH, so NOone left behind to tell, can't tell, therein may be a clue too

I'd like to find out if this TM or any connection to him is with the NC, Boots and CP and I had discussed that but so much happened, it got left in the sidelines, can't see what's on the end of TM necklace in his mugshot, could be NC necklace per CP's thoughts

And boots :hills: cause you subscribed!

It's taken a while, but just now at thread #2. Wish we had more information. I've been reading but not posting for a while :seeya: and thanks to those that are keeping the thread going.

Hey FF, I thought of you and the case that you followed earlier when I went up to RedTop Mountain yesterday. How's the fishing going up at BC? Allatoona offered up some nice big stripers for us!

Originally Posted by Bootsctr View Post
Good evening everyone! Been visiting over at the Abigail Hernandez thread. Missing teen for 9 months and she just shows up at her house this weekend. Strange case from the beginning and has just gotten a little more stranger by the secrecy that is surrounding her mysterious return wearing the same clothes she disappeared in....

And I hear that Muzikman is back in websleuth town:

Okay, back to the Dermonds and Reynolds Plantation murders... I know several of the locals have voiced concern that the case has been forgotten and people are letting their guards down and it's back to business as usual. People are confident that the case is being handled properly and the fear has abated. I read a letter to the Editor of the Messenger written by a lawyer from Atlanta. He has a house on Lake Oconee and he is very concerned about the Dermonds' murders. It seems he has a great number of friends here in the United States and in Canada who are actually revulsed so much by this horrific crime they refuse to return to Great Waters until the case has been solved and the person or persons who did this are behind bars. Even people in Atlanta with small children are refusing to come back to their lake homes until there is resolution. I can't say I blame them. He says most people and even the owners of Reynolds Plantation refuse to acknowledge the fear the murders of the Dermonds and the beheading of Mr. Dermond from people on the outside looking in. He was one of the first to donate to Howard Sills' reward fund. He believes if enough reward money is made available then someone will come forward and the crime will be solved. He's very concerned about returning Great Waters/Reynolds Plantation to a safe place for families and to protect members economic prosperity, including property values. I totally agree with him, even if he is a lawyer. Sure people are probably dusting their guns off and locking their doors at night, but we were assured by the Dermond family that they were faithful in locking their doors at night and look what happened. . .I'm sure Mr. Dermond had a gun and I'm sure they did lock their doors, but they did open their doors to someone who killed them. I just don't have a good feeling that we are about to go into August without resolution to this case.

'The thanks button just wasn't sufficient enough for this excellent post, Bootsctr'... Thank You!

So in regards to the last thread post, (happyshoes?) talking to her hubby about dementedness today, Yeah i think he's right, we are more aware, the numbers are probably higher, but back then (and this is what my WAKING THOUGHTS were this morning) people kept secrets, kept them long and to their grave they went, found a few things out through genealogy research, (damifino knows what I mean) that probably wasnt' meant to be found out, like bdates and marriage dates, hahaha, back then women just went away to have babies out of wedlock and when they rolled back into town, they were (widows) haha, as their stories would go

SO back to my waking thoughts.............secrets.............people in those early 1900's could keep a dang secret, and the rest of my thoughts this mornign were.............WHAT SECRETS DID THE DERMONDS HOLD, born in 1924/25, that's a lifetime, pun intended, those generations just knew how to zip the lips

BUT because of these secrets, we may never know, however, someONE may have known, but they may be dead, because I imagine at the D's age, many cousins and siblings have passed on, who may have known something, unless the kids know, cough it up!, I still think they left town too quickly, for fear, whether they know some posibility or not, no telling what they've all discussed in private with SS but can't allude to anything YET

OR IF EVER, we may never know what happened to the D's becuase of secrets this generation could hold, and they are BOTH GONE now, the only 2 that may have known the secret

AAAH, so NOone left behind to tell, can't tell, therein may be a clue too

I'd like to find out if this TM or any connection to him is with the NC, Boots and CP and I had discussed that but so much happened, it got left in the sidelines, can't see what's on the end of TM necklace in his mugshot, could be NC necklace per CP's thoughts

And boots :hills: cause you subscribed!

<BBM for Focus>

Originally posted by Happyshoes
Another day, no news, just unreal. And like tomcat, I had a good laugh about the fb page for a minute. As for the question about people being more demented, I asked my husband one time what he thought and he said this has been going on forever, we are just 100 times more aware. But for myself, I think that drugs, videos, media, etc. has had a huge impact on violence. Guess I'll go to my SheCave and wait until tomorrow. I could not bear this if I was related to them.

<BBM for Focus>

Imo, there has always been evil in our midst, and even though there is much more awareness today due to the internet, 24 hour cable TV news cycles, etc. It is still considered the silent epidemic by many for various reasons, imo. Drugs, video games, media, mental disorders, gang violence, breakdown of the family structure, as well as the Church, etc., seems to be at least part of the catalyst for this devaluation of human life, imo.
After researching psychopathic sexual predators, serial/spree killers, and other deviant creatures for years. I can honestly say, "nothing would surprise me as to the depths of depravity that many soulless human beings are capable of in today's society"...

A prime example of this depravity can be seen in psychopath Brian Nichols' facial expression, or lack thereof while listening to the audio replay of the Fulton County Courthouse shooting Atlanta, GA, 2005> Nichols' overpowered and stole a deputy's firearm and assassinated Judge Rowland W. Barnes (the judge presiding over his trial) and Julie Brandau (a court reporter), Sgt. Hoyt Teasley (a Sheriff's Deputy) / David G. Wilhelm (U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement Agent)>

Raw Video: Audio of 2005 Courthouse Shooting (Warning VERY Graphic)
[video=youtube;rBidaxlAaWM]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rBidaxlAaWM[/video]

Brian Gene NICHOLS; Fulton Courthouse Shooter
Nichols told police he felt like a "soldier on a mission" exacting revenge on a judicial system he feels is unfair to African-Americans. He feared he was about to go to prison for a rape he claims he didn't commit and grew weary of awaiting trial in jail and looking at a sea of black faces. He describes how he flung the much smaller female deputy into the concrete wall like a rag doll. After taking her weapon instead of escaping down nearby stairs, he ran across a sky bridge to hunt down the judge in his rape case. He said Barnes was nice, but part of a larger system of injustice. He also killed the judge's court reporter when she stood to check on the judge. He said he shot the sheriff's sergeant outside the courthouse so he could escape and he later shot the federal agent in Buckhead while attempting to steal his car. He also admitted holding Ashley Smith hostage in her apartment before he surrendered.

"I was actually very impressed that they didn't shoot me when I walked out the door," Nichols told police in the videotaped interview on March 12, 2005. &#8220;He was very up front and very detailed and meticulous in telling me what happened,&#8221; Velazquez said. &#8220;It was one of the easiest interviews I&#8217;ve ever done."

Fulton County District Attorney Paul Howard said he saw Nichols shortly after he was taken into custody and he appeared to be "someone who was proud of what he had done -- that he did not show remorse."

http://murderpedia.org/male.N/n/nichols-brian-gene.htm

It's taken a while, but just now at thread #2. Wish we had more information. I've been reading but not posting for a while :seeya: and thanks to those that are keeping the thread going.

Hey FF, I thought of you and the case that you followed earlier when I went up to RedTop Mountain yesterday. How's the fishing going up at BC? Allatoona offered up some nice big stripers for us!

Hey atthelake.. Fishin's always good at BC.. Ya just have to think like a fish..and catchum when they're hungry.. Luv striper fishin..21 feet down, right?

I did go on the sheriff's FB from the link in the last thread and lo and behold...whose picture and name was there? Mine! Holy Toledo! I do belong to FB but I rarely go on it. How in the hay did they get my name and picture from FB?!

Don't worry Razz, that is if I understand your concern correctly. You're not on there. I'm not a frequent user of facebook either. But I believe that when you visit another facebook page, your profile pic and name will pop up, essentially asking you to post something. Unless you post something, it goes away when you do and no one else sees your profile (then or later) or knows you "visited". At least that's the way it seems to work for me! If that's not correct I hope someone comes along and enlightens me. Any way, I just visited the Putnam Sheriff's page and unless you're one of the two people who have posted comments I didn't see you.

Just thinking about the missing head some more- it's not as unusual as any of us would like that to be. I think this could be random.
Here's a recent murder where a man's head was taken (and his head is still missing!) and his girlfriend was also kidnapped before being killed: http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/local/2014/07/21/wyoming-police-reveal-more-homicide/12941499/ Granted the circumstances of how the Dermonds met up with their killer(s) are going to different (one would assume), but beheading a victim here in the U.S. is rarely linked to religious extremism (although in this case the murderer was a Christian and gun rights activist, but until the motive is released I don't think we can assume his horrific act had anything to do with his religious beliefs).

Just thinking about the missing head some more- it's not as unusual as any of us would like that to be. I think this could be random.
Here's a recent murder where a man's head was taken (and his head is still missing!) and his girlfriend was also kidnapped before being killed: http://www.wzzm13.com/story/news/local/2014/07/21/wyoming-police-reveal-more-homicide/12941499/ Granted the circumstances of how the Dermonds met up with their killer(s) are going to different (one would assume), but beheading a victim here in the U.S. is rarely linked to religious extremism (although in this case the murderer was a Christian and gun rights activist, but until the motive is released I don't think we can assume his horrific act had anything to do with his religious beliefs).

Yep marble, decapitation is becoming more common today than it was in the past. Although this was one of Ted Bundy's and other serial killers MOs decades ago.. Many times these horrific details aren't released to the public, imo.
It is interesting that authorities have concluded that these were the first victims of Brady Oestrike, age 31. It has been my experience that many, if not most sexual predators/serial killers cross the threshold from fantasy to reality around the age of 14 years old. jmo..

Irony; We were discussing earlier today whether there is more evil today, than in the past.. While taking a much needed beauty nap this afternoon, I heard the name of a teen predator in training on the news, that we had been sleuthing on WS since about a year ago. His name is Phillip Chism(MA). He was 14 years old when he attacked/raped/murdered/staged and posed the body of his math teacher CR, in the school bathroom. This evil heinous crime was also recorded by Chism. Seems he has recently struck again while in youth detention;

Crimes and Trials Currently Awaiting Trial MA - Colleen Ritzer, 24-year-old math teacher murdered by 14-year-old student
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ear-old-student/page28&highlight=philip+chism

Doing a bit of research. York's oldest son, Jacob helped build a case against his father. Malachi's "main wife" was a Kathy Johnson. She was given 2 years for child molestation, followed by years of probation. I wonder where she is now.
I can't find much on Troy other than he murdered the Dermond son son in August of 2002 and Malachi was indicted on GA state charges on May 16, 2002. Major is still in supermax at GA state prison. Malaci is in Federal prison in Colorado. Those who are loyal to York will not speak with anyonol

Respectfully snipped by me.

"breakdown of the family structure, as well as the Church, etc.,"

We live in a society where NO ONE wants to be told these things. Thank you for stating this among the other obvious reasons you stated.

Respectfully snipped by me.

"breakdown of the family structure, as well as the Church, etc.,"

We live in a society where NO ONE wants to be told these things. Thank you for stating this among the other obvious reasons you stated.

OT, but things really aren't that simple. If you go back, say 40 years and more, people went to church in greater numbers and there were fewer divorces. There was also considerably more domestic violence and higher rates of family homicide. Churches and their defense of the 'family structure' kept a lot of unhealthy and dangerous relationships and families together, and created a lot of victims of violence who later became perpetrators. So I'm not sure that blanket defenses of the church really help. If you want to know what does explain crime rates, you have to look at things like income and income disparity, not religion or the family (though income levels do affect family health and happiness).

Interestingly enough, violent crime rates have been steadily dropping over then last few decades, not increasing. This is even with the weird increase in mass shootings included (which seem like they happen every other week now). When this article was written in 2012, violent crime was as low as it's been in One Hundred Years!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...87b058-4a11-11e2-820e-17eefac2f939_story.html

Perception is everything I guess.

http://www.nuwaubianfacts.com/case summary.htm
The Nuwaubian Cult's Case Summary
<sniped - read more>

The Bogus case against Rev. Dr. Malachi Z York-EL
Kidnapping and Pre-Trial Detention

Present-Day

Dr. York has been held at United States Penitentiary Administrative Maximum(Federal Super Max) in Florence, Colorado since 2007 A.D . According to the most recent Statement by Manfred Nowak, United Nations Special Rapporteur on Torture and other cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment on October 23, 2008 in New York, solitary confinement is considered torture. Dr. York has been in solitary confinement since he has been in the USP ADMax Florence.
It is in the bylaws that solitary confinement leads to insanity; it is torture for someone to lack human contact for extended periods.
Dr. York never belonged at Florence to begin with according to his custody classification. Dr. York has been continually targeted by disciplinary actions by the prison that go against Bureau of Prisons (BOP) policy. He has not been allowed to see his children, which goes against BOP policy. In addition, according to BOP policy he can write books, however he has received disciplinary action against him for allegedly writing.
Rev. Dr. Malachi Z York-EL has been unjustly accused, tried and persecuted by the United States Justice system without being under their jurisdiction. We wish to bring this case of gross injustice to the eyes of the public with the hope that they will come to his support, contacting public officials, organizations nationally and internationally to come to his aid.

OT, but things really aren't that simple. If you go back, say 40 years and more, people went to church in greater numbers and there were fewer divorces. There was also considerably more domestic violence and higher rates of family homicide. Churches and their defense of the 'family structure' kept a lot of unhealthy and dangerous relationships and families together, and created a lot of victims of violence who later became perpetrators. So I'm not sure that blanket defenses of the church really help. If you want to know what does explain crime rates, you have to look at things like income and income disparity, not religion or the family (though income levels do affect family health and happiness).

Interestingly enough, violent crime rates have been steadily dropping over then last few decades, not increasing. This is even with the weird increase in mass shootings included (which seem like they happen every other week now). When this article was written in 2012, violent crime was as low as it's been in One Hundred Years!
http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifes...87b058-4a11-11e2-820e-17eefac2f939_story.html

Perception is everything I guess.

Yep, perception is everything, Marble.. It is difficult to compare the increase or decrease in crimes over the past century for many reasons.. Due to technology advancements and the advent of the FBI NCIC in 1967, crime statistics are more reliable now than in the past. However, crime statistics rely on the involvement and honesty by law enforcement agencies of municipalities who many times have ulterior political motives for keeping crime rates lower. Also in the past there was a process labeled deep sixing, where prior violent and other crime statistics were simply deleted by many LEAs. There are 190,000+ unsolved missing/murdered persons cases in the USA. Couple that with the 40,000+ unidentified person's remains in morgues across America and crime statistics lose much of their reliability and value, imo...

http://www.newser.com/story/185336/why-chicagos-crime-rates-got-weirdly-low.html

NEWSER) &#8211; Chicago politicians are trumpeting last year's unprecedented drop in crime rates, but on second glance it may be a case of lies, damned lies, and statistics, Chicago Magazine reports. Insiders at City Hall and the police department say that when crime soared in 2012, Mayor Rahm Emanuel felt the pressure, and told Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy to fix the problem or polish up his resume. Miraculously, crime rates dropped (some by an amazing 56%) as felonies were downgraded to minor offenses and homicides were reclassified as "noncriminal deaths."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Crime_Information_Center

FBI &#8226; CJIS &#8226; NCIC
It&#8217;s been called the lifeline of law enforcement&#8212;an electronic clearinghouse of crime data that can be tapped into by virtually every criminal justice agency nationwide, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

The National Crime Information Center, or NCIC, was launched on January 27, 1967 by FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, with five files and 356,784 records. By the end of Fiscal Year (FY) 2011, NCIC contained 11.7 million active records in 19 files. During FY 2011, NCIC averaged 7.9 million transactions per day.
If I could only use only one word to describe the increase in violent crime in the USA, it would have to be drugs..

Sniped from P # 135; of the Ungodly book..

In May 1998, the county sued the Nuwaubians' property manager for repeated violations of the zoning ordinance. Putnam County commissioner Dorothy Adams asked her husband; Attorney Frank Ford, to represent the county. The Judge ruled in the county's favor and fined the property manager $100,000.00.

The Nuwaubians had published an issue of their propaganda newspaper, claiming that it was the legal organ for the county, that is, the newspaper designated for the publication of legal notices. To bolster their claim of legitimacy, the Nuwaubians copied the masthead of the local newspaper; The Eatonton Messenger, onto their phoney newspaper.

From page # 136 & page # 137 of the Ungodly book; UnGodly: A True Story of Unprecedented Evil by Bill Osinski; <BBM>
http://www.amazon.com/UnGodly-True-Story-Unprecedented-Evil/dp/1934144134

Ford said that it became clear to him that the Nuwaubians were not interested in any form of compliance. They wanted a perpetual state of conflict, to support their claims of harassment, he said. They wanted sovereignty, he said.
As the county persisted in its litigation against the Nuwaubians, their propaganda machine heated up. One Nuwaubian publication characterized Ford as "Frank Ford the forgery expert."

A Nuwaubian attorney published a list of Ford's private clients, implying that Ford's integrity was somehow besmirched by his representation of people accused of crimes. It amused Ford to be accused of being a criminal defense attorney, since that's what he was.

Another time, the Nuwaubians used their cinematic talents against Ford. A Nuwaubian official had barged into his office, and when he was told to leave, he claimed he had a right to be there. Ford then ordered him out, and poked his finger into the man's arm or chest for emphasis.
The Nuwaubian man turned this encounter into a charge of assault Ford. That evening a television station reported on the incident using video footage supplied by the Nuwaubians. However the Nuwaubians had spliced on extra scenes, showing the man stumbling and falling in the street, and then seated in a wheelchair at the hospital.

The next day there was a court hearing on the assault complaint. The judge quickly threw the case out, noting that the added scenes were an obvious attempt by the complainant to dramatize the event.

Soon after this incident, the Nuwaubians distributed a flyer with a pointed warning for Ford: "You hurt us; we are going to get you back."

The threatening payback would later become real. One night Ford stopped at a supermarket on his way home. He noted that a car pulled up next to him, parking at an odd angle. Ford went into the store, and when he came out, he saw that the tires on his car had been slashed.

There were witnesses to the tire-slashing. Two teenagers had pulled into the supermarket lot in time to see a man get out of the oddly-parked car and slice Ford's tires. The man got back into his car and pulled off, but the teenagers followed him. They also used their cell phone to call police, who arrested the suspect. The man convicted of the crime was a high ranking Nuwaubian.
Dorothy Adams recalled with a shiver the morning she went outside of their house and discovered the gutted carcass of a dog that had been left in the street near their driveway.
On another occasion, a rock was thrown through the window of their downtown law offices.

But for her, the worst parts of the seige were the everyday anxieties. Normally routine meetings became occasions of tension and barely-subdued rage.
Adams was given police escorts to her car, anytime she left the courthouse after dark. She regarded the precautions as necessary annoyances.
"The Nuwaubians would come en masse to the court hearings and commission meetings," she said. "To leave, you had to wade through a bunch of people who were muttering things about you."

For her birthday in 1998, Ford bought Adams a gun. He said he got tired of the intimidation tactics.

"My spine stiffened," Ford said. "They were relentless, and everything they did was to intimidate people. Their tactics may have worked with some people but they also found that we have some people with character here."

Ford said the Nuwaubians' campaign of increasing hostility turned out to be their biggest mistake. "It created a negative public reaction, " Ford said. "The more people they added to their 'hit list,' the more people started saying, "These people are nuts; they're nasty people."

The nastiest of the Nuwaubian attacks were directed at Sills. He was repeatedly called a racist in the Naubian publications. He received dozens of anonymous death threats.

(continued @ post #22)

Yep, perception is everything, Marble.. It is difficult to compare the increase or decrease in crimes over the past century for many reasons.. Due to technology advancements and the advent of the FBI NCIC in 1967, crime statistics are more reliable now than in the past. However, crime statistics rely on the involvement and honesty by law enforcement agencies of municipalities who many times have ulterior political motives for keeping crime rates lower. Also in the past there was a process labeled deep sixing, where prior violent and other crime statistics were simply deleted by many LEAs. There are 190,000+ unsolved missing/murdered persons cases in the USA. Couple that with the 40,000+ unidentified person's remains in morgues across America and crime statistics lose much of their reliability and value, imo...

http://www.newser.com/story/185336/why-chicagos-crime-rates-got-weirdly-low.html

NEWSER) &#8211; Chicago politicians are trumpeting last year's unprecedented drop in crime rates, but on second glance it may be a case of lies, damned lies, and statistics, Chicago Magazine reports. Insiders at City Hall and the police department say that when crime soared in 2012, Mayor Rahm Emanuel felt the pressure, and told Police Superintendent Garry McCarthy to fix the problem or polish up his resume. Miraculously, crime rates dropped (some by an amazing 56%) as felonies were downgraded to minor offenses and homicides were reclassified as "noncriminal deaths."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Crime_Information_Center

FBI &#8226; CJIS &#8226; NCIC
It&#8217;s been called the lifeline of law enforcement&#8212;an electronic clearinghouse of crime data that can be tapped into by virtually every criminal justice agency nationwide, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year.

The National Crime Information Center, or NCIC, was launched on January 27, 1967 by FBI Director J. Edgar Hoover, with five files and 356,784 records. By the end of Fiscal Year (FY) 2011, NCIC contained 11.7 million active records in 19 files. During FY 2011, NCIC averaged 7.9 million transactions per day.
If I could only use only one word to describe the increase in violent crime in the USA, it would have to be drugs..

Yes, we know that Chicago's violent crime rate is quite frightening, and they have one of the strictest set of gun regulations. Hmmmm...:twocents:

IMHO

It's much too late to be thinking about this case but Foxfire, I agree with you about drugs. You know that was my first thought about this case, but I really enjoy the info you provide. I like to read about all of it and I'm not sure why unless it's because I've seen some violence? I just shake my head. No one else I know or am related to gives these horrific things much thought, but when I was a teenager and The Son of Sam, Ted Bundy, Ramirez, etc. were in the headlines, I just couldn't believe the depravity. Trying to see how it goes back to childhood is one thing, sexual depravity/revenge/jealousy is another matter, but haven't seen a case like this unless it was grandkids wanting money for pizza or whatever. I do think video games and just being a passive do nothing person = trouble. I can't understand why there's no news and why? Do they really not have anything?? Hard to believe in this day and age.

Oh was this thread about gun control laws and the evils of not being a church-going Christian? Sorry, I was looking for the one about the Dermonds.

I understand your frustration. I've been looking for sleuthing on the Dermonds too, but I just keep finding a thread about the Nuwaubians.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni