2009.05.05 ISSUES w/JVM

Status
Not open for further replies.

DAWN TREADER

Reaction score
On HLN -- great panel discussing Casey's alleged meltdown and the pros and cons of using it at trial.

Wendy Murphy saying "big mouth Baez" got 700 pgs today and believes the autopsy was included ... so how about it Baez, tell us about it ...

Panel discussing how a jury could conceivably have reasonable doubt given there is no cause of death, time of death etc. but WM reminds panel that we have not seen all the evidence.

So...where are the docs?

Wendy Murphy saying "big mouth Baez" got 700 pgs today and believes the autopsy was included ... so how about it Baez, tell us about it ...

Oh goodie, another doc dump is coming!

They showed Jose AGAIN saying that there is a compelling reason for his client's behavior & that there are many inaccurate things being said about her... if he knows something that would make his client look better, why wouldn’t he share it NOW instead of waiting for at least a year for the trial? lol.

JVM wondering if Baez waants a delay in the case ... asking Stacy H. who responds that it's a first degree DP case and there is a lot to prepare for on both sides.

Is JVM ok? She seems a little..... "off", lots of hand gestures, and very expressive faces. Or is it just me?

Panel discussing how a jury could conceivably have reasonable doubt given there is no cause of death, time of death etc. but WM reminds panel that we have not seen all the evidence.

I've got 2 words for her. Scott Peterson!

Oh goodie, another doc dump is coming!

They showed Jose AGAIN saying that there is a compelling reason for his client's behavior & that there are many inaccurate things being said about her... if he knows something that would make his client look better, why wouldn’t he share it NOW instead of waiting for at least a year for the trial? lol.
I agree. Jose ~ please tell us what this "compelling reason" is. :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members