GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw the video of him pointing to the side of the rode showing them where he dropped her off. You couldn't even see the entrance to the apartment complex. Just the road and the forest.

I know this is why i think someone was comming to pick her up!
Im sooo not sure NH is responsible for this.
JMO

Or someone was comming to pick her up there?
something about her texting someone all night screams to me there is someone else lurking in the background.

Why didnt someone ask the location of where he picked her up?

Are we sure he drove her to the bar?

Or did they just enter the bar at the same time! Just a thought!

He left the bar to go pick her up and came back with her.

I saw the video of him pointing to the side of the rode showing them where he dropped her off. You couldn't even see the entrance to the apartment complex. Just the road and the forest.

Which video was that in?

Incredibly frustrating. It is unfortunate, but this is the reality of many missing persons cases. Still shocks me every time that even with the advances in technology, prevalence of cameras even in rural areas, and the improved forensics, people still go missing and remain missing so often - and so easily. Unfathomable that it still happens. But, it does, as we're seeing now in Kelli's case.

Let's put some hope in the searches. As Kelli's brother stated, "hoping for a big break in the next few days."

I heard something is being looked at right now, but it may turn out to be nothing. But I'm sure hoping it's something!!!

I do have to say I know a lot of people came forward, but it's sad to think that no one saw ANYTHING... or they are not coming forward. What is that about? I had to convince my friend's gf - even threaten to give her name myself to the police - to call the tip line with something that seemed fishy. What is that about? I do not see why people do not do the right thing. :twocents:

He left the bar to go pick her up and came back with her.

Ok now heres a question.

did she call him or call a phone there in the bar?
Does NH run out and pick up alot of the bars patrons?

Ill bet she was waiting for nIck at the same place he left her id bet my last dollar on that one!

Ok now heres a question.

did she call him or call a phone there in the bar?
Does NH run out and pick up alot of the bars patrons?

He does not pick up patrons usually. I cannot comment on the communication between the two of them.

Good morning folks. This morning had me doing errands and I was glad to see only 4 pages to speed read. I see we are on the speculation rollercoaster and going strong... :rollercoaster:

It is frustrating when things don't seem to fit, yet they could. I wish LE would tell more publicly; but experience (Holly's case and others) lets me know they probably won't until they have the perp ready to charge. We are getting more details from family & VOH than from LE. Thanks VOH for the clarifications you provide - very much appreciated.

Andalso, hope you heal and feel better .:HHJP:

I am really counting on the mass search to turn up something tomorrow.
Other then VOH, do we have any other "regular posters" that are also from Fayetteville?

He does not pick up patrons usually. I cannot comment on the communication between the two of them.

Understood and thanks!
I think her calling him for rides says
A she does not have a car
b hubby has the car
c car in the shop
D someone else had her car that evening
e didnt want to drink and drive

I wonder if she drove there at other times?
Or drove to other bars!

Just thinking out loud!

I am looking for it. Will post it when I find it.:) They have disabled all those video's so it may take awhile to find.

I know the media showed the street entrance and said that was where he dropped her, but I did not recall one of Nick saying or indicating it was the street entrance and not the complex entrance where he dropped her off.

OK he does not usually pick up patrons
he drops off? LOL
its like we are pulling your teeth lol

There was a video with Nick standing with the reporter and telling him the story of where she asked him to drop her off. I can't find any of the videos with Nick in them right now.:(

Things are pretty bad when your own Momma gives you the boot. I wonder why?

I dunno I wnt to give mine the boot. She isnt that bad. I will miss her but I need her to go grow up and I believe she is stunted at home. Maybe mom thought it was best for him. I wont speculate on why his mom made her choice and he was old enough at 24.

VOH Can you tell us if this was the first time Kelli asked NH to give her a ride to and from froggy's?

Usually parents kick their kids out when they are up to no good...JMO

:fence: still just hanging out on this ol fence.

In some ways NH seems believable as to his story, but then I have to factor in his past and how his general persona may have developed through his youth. Then I can see him doing something terrible with KB and having had time to cover up and make up a swiss cheese story. He just does not seem the type that could successfully cover all forensic evidence.

Then there is the reported texting & calls into the wee hours by KB. Several possibilities with that - but nothing solid to hang my hat on.

Finally there is the possibility of NH doing what he said and for whatever reason KB did walk towards her apt. and encountered someone (known or unknown to her) that grabbed her up.

You are right about it looking like there was a "perfect perp" - but it not being so perfect after all.

Usually parents kick their kids out when they are up to no good...JMO

Yeah, and sometimes baby bird gets too comfy in the nest and wants Momma to feed them etc. Gotta fly sometime! JMVHO Been there, done that - Baby bird is flying well now and in her own nest!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni