TX - Jonathan Foster, 12, Houston, 24 Dec 2010 - #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Houston police struggle to piece together the puzzle of a 12-year-old boy's disappearance from his parents' north Houston apartment on Christmas Eve, as reports surface of breaks in the case -- and even an arrest.

But a spokesman from the Houston Police Department told FoxNews.com that no arrests have been made, disputing some local reports that a woman was in custody in connection to Jonathan Foster’s disappearance.

I lost my post then I lost the link. ackkkkkkkkkkkkk.

Here ya go!
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/12/2...ouston-year-old-yields-results/#ixzz19YRTR2W2

Mona photo

Eyewitness News has learned that a female suspect has been charged with capital murder in connection with the disappearance and death of 12-year-old Jonathan Foster. He had been missing since Christmas Eve. The Harris County District Attorney's Office told us they have accepted charges for capital murder for Mona Nelson. The office said they will request no bond. 2010.12.29 at 08:06 PM CST

http://www.abc13now.com/wap/news/te...21&cid=58&scid=-1&ith=0&title=Local+Headlines

Attachments

• Mona.jpg
    Mona.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 34
I respectfully disagree because it would be impossible for them to enter this child anywhere if they didn't have the full story about what had transpired. When a parent lies or deliberately withholds information from LE, how can they get an accurate picture in place enough to be able to put that child in NCIC? For all they knew, he was a runaway. If a lawsuit is filed, I don't believe there will be a judge in the state of Texas or anywhere else for that matter that would rule that the Houston Police Department or Harris County Sheriff's Department were anything less than stellar in their handling of this case considering all the circumstances they were provided from the very beginning of this case by the victim's family. It is up to the victim's family to provide truthful information in order for LE to assist them and try to locate that child. Had Jonathan's mother provided truthful information or provided them with all relevant information as to the activities that took place that day, including the truth about him staying with a babysitter, Jonathan could have been entered into the system a long time before he was. I call BS on that.

~JMO~

The Thank You button just didn't cover how much I agree with your post.

This is very surprising to me. It's not like it's some podunck backwater town. It's freakin Houston! A major city! I've seen news in some small towns but the larger cities always seem so much more professional. At least that's how it is here in the east.:waitasec:

The problem with the Chronicle is that for a major city, we only have ONE newspaper; there is no competition. On the news stations, well - I don't know what's happened there. lol Just the rush to get the story out first, facts be darned.

abc13.com has her mugshot and says she has been charged.

so horrible!!!

This is so weird..that was updated about 10 minutes ago! It is so strange how the different outlets have completely different stories. But this one says it was confirmed by the DAs office...Capital Murder.

she may have broken in and claimed mom said it was okay to take the tv...maybe the kid was hiding and calling mom when the phone was taken from him

The problem with the Chronicle is that for a major city, we only have ONE newspaper; there is no competition. On the news stations, well - I don't know what's happened there. lol Just the rush to get the story out first, facts be darned.

True...I guess if I scrutinized a major story in Philly I would find different versions from different outlets. It's amazing though.

http://www.womenboxing.com/biog/mmcgowan.htm
This has a reference to a Mona N of Houston... she is or was a boxer.

Her name is listed about 2/3 of the way down the page.

If this is her, she must be a pretty strong woman.

On the boxing site, they showed her as being 201 pounds. I find it odd that on her myspace, she doesn't mention being into boxing - no boxing pictures/stuff in the background, so who knows if it is the same woman. But the myspace-mona looks exactly like the video woman.

Edit: I take it back - her myspace says she loves to work out, in interests.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say she's possibly gay and this had something to do with Jonathans mom moving in with the roommate, I believe Joanthans's mom is obviously straight and her relationship with the roommate was strictly platonic, but i'm not so sure Mona believed that and flipped out or something, or Maybe mona is straight and mona and SD got busted together by Jonathan.. I don' tknow...those are the only 2 motives i can think of right now...

Well, she cant' really talk or plead her way out of this. She is caught on camera. Now it's the waiting of her talking about what happened, and that's if LE even gets the full story and then allows the public to have (per the case.)

This was swift, imo. Thank the Lord for video surveillance!
Now, on to the case for some closure (which is never healing, but can begin the process, imo.)

On the boxing site, they showed her as being 201 pounds. I find it odd that on her myspace, she doesn't mention being into boxing - no boxing pictures/stuff in the background, so who knows if it is the same woman. But the myspace-mona looks exactly like the video woman.

The birth date on the boxing site is hers... 3/5/66

Everybody take a screen shot of the recent news JUSY in case it changes.

honestly what do they know here?

If I lived in a village and were to go to the sage of all knowledge I would not stop here.

We must go back to what was first reported...visit videos and ferret out the truth that might be out there in the media format.

I also take one hard lesson learned from my true crime author friend. He told me to NEVER EVER PUT MYSELF IN THE MENTAL SHOES OF A MURDERER. He told me that unless I had committed murder myself I would never be able to extrapolate those heavy shoes. And HE IS RIGHT AS FAR AS I AM CONCERNED. So at this point none of us knows what malfeasance and bad connections have led to the death of this child. We are bystanders. Just remember that while digging you may lead to things you cannot relate to or fathom. that is alright. as most of us are not murderers or party to it.

I am just tryijng to pass on a lesson I learned. I hope it was not too gruff and I hope I did my author friend some justice.

Is that REALLY the mayor or is she just saying that? If it is...oh boy. That will be a huge media draw.

It is the mayor. If you look at Mona's other pictures there is one that says "this is what I come home to" and has a picture of her with a woman so I think it's obvious she's gay. The Mayor, Annise Parker, is an openly gay woman so for most gay people she's undoubtedly an icon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member