The Verdict - Do you agree or disagree?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exactly. However, I don't see any reference in that depo of the first story told to GVS about him opening the trunk instead of Casey. The video of that interview is apparent that he says that.

No, that is not what he said. He said "SHE" opened the trunk. Watch it again and again like I did, you'll pick it up correctly.

Exactly. However, I don't see any reference in that depo of the first story told to GVS about him opening the trunk instead of Casey. The video of that interview is apparent that he says that.

this is NOT what GA says in ths interview. I have transcribed that part, omitting some of the filler language:

GA:"I have an extra key, I'll go get it. She was adamant about that."

GVS: Not letting you into the car?"

GA: "Yeah. She's still telling me I'll get it. Give me a minute I'll get it. I said KC, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. As she opened up the trunk of the car..."

CA: "The gas cans are there."

GA: "She's the one who took the gas cans."

So he sugar coated it here, leaving out KC's abrupt behavior and f-bomb. At that time they were still trying to protect KC. That's it.

I just want to stress one thing. The smell that began to build with a body in the bags would be absolutely the most horrific thing you will ever imagine. I mean eye tearing gagging awful.
I think Casey had Caylee in bags in trunk and decided to put on the duct tape for kidnap ploy. She took the bags out of car toback yard. Opened bags with steak knife and all hell broke loose. The smell would be beyond belief. Quickly tapes child's head and takes now unsealed bag, puts it in linnen bag carrier and puts body back in trunk where it continues to leak docomp fluid.
More to come...

I just want to stress one thing. The smell that began to build with a body in the bags would be absolutely the most horrific thing you will ever imagine. I mean eye tearing gagging awful.
I think Casey had Caylee in bags in trunk and decided to put on the duct tape for kidnap ploy. She took the bags out of car toback yard. Opened bags with steak knife and all hell broke loose. The smell would be beyond belief. Quickly tapes child's head and takes now unsealed bag, puts it in linnen bag carrier and puts body back in trunk where it continues to leak docomp fluid.
More to come...

The problem with the kidnap ploy scenario is the outline of the heart sticker on the duct tape. The latent fingerprint examiner didn't just make that up. KC would not have applied that loving touch if she wanted it to look like a heartless kidnapping and murder.

More to come...

That's an interesting theory, but duct tape would not have stuck to anything that was "wet"........

The problem with the kidnap ploy scenario is the outline of the heart sticker on the duct tape. The latent fingerprint examiner didn't just make that up. KC would not have applied that loving touch if she wanted it to look like a heartless kidnapping and murder.

Ok, I will back off the duct tape. Really does not matter.
As soon as George smelled the Pontiac at the tow yard, he knew something terrible happened. Trust me the smell of a decom body is 10-30x any garbage smell. On the way back home or at home he told Cindy there was a dead body in the Pontiac and they better start putting together what happened. The Pontiac was parked in the garage which would help the smell a little because of temperature.

Apparantly, logicalgirl. I was trying to clarify but I don't know that I succeeded.

Those who insist GA was the caregiver are forgetting one point - surely it would be child neglect to leave your child with someone you have declared is a pedophile - maybe worse than apparently leaving your child with an imaginary nanny...

That's an interesting theory, but duct tape would not have stuck to anything that was "wet"........

Exactly, that is why the tape could not be used as a patch but had to be wrapped completely around the head and hair two or three times to be secured.

Ok, I will back off the duct tape. Really does not matter.
As soon as George smelled the Pontiac at the tow yard, he knew something terrible happened. Trust me the smell of a decom body is 10-30x any garbage smell. On the way back home or at home he told Cindy there was a dead body in the Pontiac and they better start putting together what happened. The Pontiac was parked in the garage which would help the smell a little because of temperature.

There was a point after that when he backed it out into the street and removed the battery - does anyone remember when that was?

George tells Cindy you better get your butt in the garage and clean up the Pontiac. Cindy is probably in total disbelief that anything this terrible could happen. Probably snips back a George and George says you deal with it then, it's your worthless daughter, you clean up the mess but I am telling you right now you had better start thinking about what we are going to do because somebody died and that somebody was in that car.

this is NOT what GA says in ths interview. I have transcribed that part, omitting some of the filler language:

GA:"I have an extra key, I'll go get it. She was adamant about that."

GVS: Not letting you into the car?"

GA: "Yeah. 'She's still telling me I'll get it. Give me a minute I'll get it.' I said; 'KC, I'm capable of reaching inside your car, and I got it. As she opened up the trunk of the car..."

CA: "The gas cans are there."

GA: "She's the one who took the gas cans."

So he sugar coated it here, leaving out KC's abrupt behavior and f-bomb. At that time they were still trying to protect KC. That's it.

What jumps out at me in this interview that I'd forgotten about or didn't hear the first go around because this story was told in so many different ways, is that:

SHE opened the trunk and HE got the gas cans out.. and that chock out too.

There is no mention of her beligerent attitude and F-bombs, and there is no mention of a body, garbage, a terrible smell or anything else out of the ordinary. Just that he realized she was the one that stole the gas cans.

Exactly, that is why the tape could not be used as a patch but had to be wrapped completely around the head and hair two or three times to be secured.

If the body was in the stage of decomp that it was leaking - wouldn't the hair be wet also....(sorry gross conversation?) I think there is no doubt it was put on either immediately after she died, or before...which would mean FKC would have dried her off very well after "drowning" in the pool to place duct tape on her and have it stick - and that would also mean if she was in the pool as Baez is trying to convince us - even drying Caylee off - her hair would still be wet....

What jumps out at me in this interview that I'd forgotten about or didn't hear the first go around because this story was told in so many different ways, is that:

SHE opened the trunk and HE got the gas cans out..

There is no mention of her beligerent attitude and F-bombs, and there is no mention of a body, garbage, a terrible smell or anything else out of the ordinary. Just that he realized she was the one that stole the gas cans.

This gas can 'F' day was June 24 so 8 days after death. I would guess there is no way George got near that trunk. If he said he did I would challenge.

No where has it ever said George got the gas cans out of the trunk - but the depos said FKC went ahead of him, took the gas cans out of the trunk, threw them on the ground and said here's your f-ing gas cans. We went over and over this long before Caylee's remains were found.

And interview with Greta means nothing because no one knows who cut what out of an interview before it was aired. Maybe Greta doesn't like "f" words on her show and told George he wasn't allowed to say that on the "air". A depo is a depo...

If the body was in the stage of decomp that it was leaking - wouldn't the hair be wet also....(sorry gross conversation?) I think there is no doubt it was put on either immediately after she died, or before...which would mean FKC would have dried her off very well after "drowning" in the pool to place duct tape on her and have it stick - and that would also mean if she was in the pool as Baez is trying to convince us - even drying Caylee off - her hair would still be wet....

OK, I am a guy who lives on a farm. Duct tape and dead animals are a common site. Anything wet I would wipe off with paper towel a little and then tape. The tape adheres to itself as long as tape stays dry. So I would wipe area to be tapped or pat and put one loop of tape around. The second loop will stick tightly to first loop. Because of the shape of the object, hour glass, the tape will not slide and will remain in place for a long time.

No where has it ever said George got the gas cans out of the trunk - but the depos said FKC went ahead of him, took the gas cans out of the trunk, threw them on the ground and said here's your f-ing gas cans. We went over and over this long before Caylee's remains were found.

And interview with Greta means nothing because no one knows who cut what out of an interview before it was aired. Maybe Greta doesn't like "f" words on her show and told George he wasn't allowed to say that on the "air". A depo is a depo...

Exactly, logicalgirl. The bolded "I got it" that Eleni is referring to is essentially GA's way of saying to KC "I can do it myself", not that he was the one who took the cans from the trunk.

OK, I am a guy who lives on a farm. Duct tape and dead animals are a common site. Anything wet I would wipe off with paper towel a little and then tape. The tape adheres to itself as long as tape stays dry. So I would wipe area to be tapped or pat and put one loop of tape around. The second loop will stick tightly to first loop. Because of the shape of the object, hour glass, the tape will not slide and will remain in place for a long time.

Well, I am a city girl who has many reasons to use duct tape and I do know it will not stick to anything that is wet. How would you wipe off hair enough that the tape would even begin to stay in place with the ends stuck together? It would have slipped and slid all over the place and never held the mandible in place for close to six months under those conditions - and yet it did. Because it was stuck to the hair mass. The hair mass surely would have originally had to be dry to have it stick.

I just tried this when I got out of the shower. No tape on my hair, which an inch or so shorter than Caylee's and no sticky stuff either. just slid right off.

This gas can 'F' day was June 24 so 8 days after death. I would guess there is no way George got near that trunk. If he said he did I would challenge.

Just still trying to make sense of it all... We will never know what exactly went down because they (CA, GA, KC) all lie. The thing is he wants to get into the trunk for something entirely different and finds that his stolen gas cans are there too.

The AS she opened the trunk of the car statement tells me he is near the vehicle. He's either in the garage looking directly into the trunk or right in the doorway of the door that goes from the garage into the house with a view of the trunk... because Greta says "the gas cans are there"...and GA says "she took the gas cans"..the flow of the conversation points in a direction that he can SEE that they are in the trunk.

IMO Greta makes an huge mistake because she doesn't let him finish this statement. He pauses long enough at the "As she opens the trunk of the car..." and Greta jumps in and leads him with "the gas cans are there", I wonder if Greta had allowed GA to finish his thought what would he have said.

After this we get the multiple stories of KC's f-bombing him and blocking him from the trunk

Which story is the TRUTH? That's the million dollar question.

George tells Cindy you better get your butt in the garage and clean up the Pontiac. Cindy is probably in total disbelief that anything this terrible could happen. Probably snips back a George and George says you deal with it then, it's your worthless daughter, you clean up the mess but I am telling you right now you had better start thinking about what we are going to do because somebody died and that somebody was in that car.

George went to work as soon as they got home, Cindy sprayed around and wiped with Febreeze, the police were on their way and arriving as George got home....and interestingly enough, the CSI said the trunk of the car was not particularly clean.

I think if FKC took the time to triple bag Caylee, she also took the time to throw away anything she was wearing at the time of the crime also. No way would she be leaving evidence in the car, besides the decomp fluid, which apparently was a fact about dead bodies she did not know, and had not made plans for. If she had known, no way would she have left the body in the trunk for the period of time she did.

He's saying "and I got it". In other words, "I can handle this". If he were referring to getting the gas cans himself, GA would have said "I got them".

Also, if GA were referring to himself getting the gas cans out of the car, he wouldn't have said "I got it (them)" before "she opened the trunk.."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Back2theGardenAgain