MD - Pasadena 2/3 mo old girl *alive* in car seat on side of road 4 July 2015

PASADENA, Md. (WUSA9) -- An abandoned baby was found on the side of the road in Pasadena, Md. Saturday, according to the Anne Arundel County Police Department.

At approximately 11:43 p.m., police say officers responded to the 900 block of Druid Hill Avenue for the report of an abandoned baby.

Police say a neighborhood resident located a two to three-month-old infant abandoned on the side of the road in a car seat carrier.

Due to scuff marks on the carrier and other debris, police believe the carrier may have fallen off of a moving vehicle.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...abandoned-baby-found-in-pasadena-md/29731815/

Unreal. What the heck is wrong with people?
I've been saying that more frequently this weekend than ever.

Here's a pic.

Attachments

• abandondedbaby.jpg
    abandondedbaby.jpg
    48.6 KB · Views: 213
OMG - (from article ^) "Scuff marks on the carrier and other debris appear to indicate the carrier fell off a moving vehicle, police said."

What a beautiful baby girl. I hope the "unusual" person responsible doesn't come forward and claim to have accidentally forgotten her atop their car and get her back. She deserves so much better!!

OMG - (from article ^) "Scuff marks on the carrier and other debris appear to indicate the carrier fell off a moving vehicle, police said."

What a beautiful baby girl. I hope the "unusual" person responsible doesn't come forward and claim to have accidentally forgotten her atop their car and get her back. She deserves so much better!!

*UPDATE: Anne Arundel Police said a person identifying herself as the child's mother has come forward. Police continue to investigate.

Read More at: http://www.local21news.com/news/fea...d-baby-found-on-side-of-the-road-158421.shtml

As a mom with four little kids, I was always terrified that I'd do something stupid like this. Unspeakable fatigue can wear on a new mother and turn her brain to mush. I hope that the situation is investigated with mercy.

It seems new baby brain fog would be the best case scenario. Since it was a holiday I have to consider alcohol as a catalyst.

OGG! It's becoming a daily thing with children and babies misplacing their parents on the news. Kids keep track of your adults. They're wandering off

Sorry, but as a mom with now adult children; two of whom were only 12 months apart (got pregnant again when first-born was only 3 mos old), I cannot understand forgetting a child, whether it be in a vehicle or on the roof/trunk of a car in a car seat. My life was extremely busy working with two in diapers, having to pack two of everything, including two car seats, and I cannot recall a time EVER where I, even momentarily, forgot about my children. IMO, whatever is causing this is not about being busy and tired. Trust me, when I raised my children, you didn't finally get off your feet until between 9/9:30 at night, after cooking supper, giving baths, rocking/reading bedtime stories, and finally cleaning up from supper after the kids were tucked in. The big difference I see between then and now is social media, with the constant facebooking/twittering. I see it everyday with parents walking their kids, pushing a stroller, and sitting in their parked vehicle waiting to get out, with kids in the back, while the parents finish reading/posting from their phones. They need to get their faces out of their phones and be present in the moment with their children. MO ~

[h=1]Md. woman charged with neglect after baby found on road[/h]
An investigation determined that McClary removed the child from her vehicle and left her on the side of the road. Her vehicle matched a partial tag that officers established had left the area at around the time when the child was left there.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...y-found-anne-arundel-county-neglect/29750325/

Awful. I hope that sweet girl is safe and being loved on right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[h=1]Md. woman charged with neglect after baby found on road[/h]
An investigation determined that McClary removed the child from her vehicle and left her on the side of the road. Her vehicle matched a partial tag that officers established had left the area at around the time when the child was left there.

http://www.wusa9.com/story/news/loc...y-found-anne-arundel-county-neglect/29750325/

What is wrong with people???? So many people would love to have a tiny baby like that. I hope the mother is getting mental help because she seems to be insane. Thank goodness this little one is alive and safe and didn't die at the hands of her mother.

Armed robbery? Um why is she not in jail?? In Florida the bond would have been atleast 25,000 and it's an automatic 10 year sentence if the "armed" is a gun even if they don't shoot it.

Armed robbery? Um why is she not in jail?? In Florida the bond would have been atleast 25,000 and it's an automatic 10 year sentence if the "armed" is a gun even if they don't shoot it.

I don't think she's gone to trial yet, probably out on bond. I hope they find a safe and loving home for the adorable baby girl.

Wow. Didn't see that coming. Maybe she left the girl knowing she couldn't care for her? There are better options, but we've seen worse actions....at least this little girl is ALIVE.

Strange, sad tale.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmxclearance
Back