Todd Kohlhepp - Profile of a Killer?

FOX Carolina NewsVerified account ‏@foxcarolinanews 3m3 minutes ago
JUST IN: Sheriff says Todd Kohlhepp will represent himself in court.

Of course he will. He is a psychopath.

Hey matou, where have we heard this one before. :)

FOX Carolina NewsVerified account ‏@foxcarolinanews 3m3 minutes ago
JUST IN: Sheriff says Todd Kohlhepp will represent himself in court.

Of course he will. He is a psychopath.

'Yep, and has a Fool for a Client'... "Someone needs to advise TK that he has the right to remain silent".. 'Guess, it's a little late for that, huh'?

Ted Bundy's birth name; Theodore Robert Cowell..

Given what we know about TK right now, I think everything we need to know about him can be summed up in this post to a photo on Facebook.

SKs need love too.jpg

I think that he has felt alone his whole life. Whether because of actual neglect in the home with his mother and stepfather, or perceived neglect, he felt alone and invisible and needed to make himself known.
He doesn't see his father from the time he's less than two until he's 12. And once he does, he learns his mom isn't ready for him to come back and that visit lasts 2.5 years, during which his father is often gone. It's noted in the presentence report that he blamed his father for his behavior and that this happened because he wasn't around, but the family of the victim says he liked being alone so he could do as he pleased. I think it's both, myself. He felt abandoned and unloved and he had all this opportunity to hurt living things.

I wonder what his mom was like when he was little.

Her letter to the sentencing board and what she told Juvenile probation officer are totally incongruous. He's a good boy and walked him victim home, vs. He's been exhibiting behavioral issues since 15 months, killed a pet and threatened to kill her. Guilt? I get a mothers love. But don't you think, with all he'd put her through that she would be relieved at him being away for awhile?

Anyways.

He's left alone for a few days over Thanksgiving. All alone, and so he takes advantage of the opportunity to be the center of attention of his long time crush. And freely admitted it once arrested. He definitely got moms attention and the publics and the court systems.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Superbike killings were because they weren't answering his calls or putting his wants first in line.

His blatantly twisted reviews on Amazon are born of a desire to connect to people, to be seen. I doubt he was successful.
His oh so darkly amusing FB posts received little to no response.
There is social media trickling in that he reached out to ladies often, and was rebuffed, often.
I'll bet he wasn't invited to a lot of boys nights out.
Heck, his career choice may have been an attempt to connect.

He is a very disturbed individual and people find him repugnant.

I would not be at all surprised to hear of truly terrible things that were done to KB by him, but I think he mostly wanted her attention, and had no issue whatsoever forcing it on her. 'Cause after all, serial killers need love too.

PIcture from link:
https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3311885...dnapper-todd-kohlhepp-had-more-victims/#page1

Agree, the anger about women who relegate him to the "friend zone" seems like a variation on the "grudge collector" syndrome. Like most rapists, it's about controlling and punishing women more than sexual gratification.

Maybe his alleged "alternative lifestyle" hobby allowed him (for a while) to pursue that urge to control and punish in a way that is acceptable to that subculture. But he had to take it farther by kidnapping KB and killing his "rival" Charlie. IMO, those crimes are a progression of the rape he committed at age 15. Steal the girl for sex and get revenge via her boyfriend, who she preferred over him.

I have been considering how the superbike shootings factor into the whole grudge collection thing. It was noted in his psych evals that he has issues with males, particularly those who may be in authority positions (step-dad, dad, he made some posts about whoopings from grandpa, etc).

Did he struggle from an early age with feelings of inadequacy? Not measuring up to other males. The psych evals revealed that he was relegated to the friend zone by the girl he abducted and raped. She was interested in flirting with his friends but did not view him "that way".

makes me wonder if he resented or hated any man who seemed "more" manly than he.

A lot of his pursuits were about perceived manly and/or successful type activities. The pilot's license, using heavy equipment, seating and working at the property, bragging about degrees and finance. Not to mention those private personal pursuits he is rumored to have been into. All a big show, to convince who exactly? Himself? The world at large? Both?

A lot of his own view of self seems driven by what both men and women think of him. How he needs to be viewed. By women, a viral powerful man. By men, an athletic, hands on, get things done, successful man.

"Wright said after Kohlhepp was taken into custody, he asked him if he could grant him a few requests: to give his mother a picture of himself; to transfer money to a girl he is helping raise, to pay for her college education; and to allow him to speak with his mother." http://www.goupstate.com/news/20161107/sheriff-kohlhepp-met-with-mother-before-superbike-confession

A pic of himself to his mother? Why? A specific picture? What does this say about TK?

Who is the girl? A daughter? The gf's daughter mentioned in the Amazon review? What does this say about TK? Is he truly capable of caring that much about another human?

I've not gone further than the Maricopa review, just yet, however, children with antisocial and conduct disorders, can feel remorse, and can care about others. They just care about themselves, and what they want, MORE. They don't see that their manipulation of others is a problem. If they do something for someone else, they usually get something out of it too. However, a small percentage of kids with these disorders will grow up to have antisocial personality disorder. [FONT=Arial, sans-serif]APD is very hard to treat. Mostly, again, because the person does not feel they have a problem. They don't see where they are ever in the wrong. It's always someone else's fault. They are not sociopaths nor psychopaths. They have very little empathy for others. They're impulsive. Easily angered if things don't go their way. They are usually diagnosed w/conduct disorders as a child or young adult. I'm not surprised about his thinking of his mother though, as I'd guess that she's been someone who has never bailed on him. Even though she probably was afraid of him at times and wanted to bail, at times. (just a guess)

As sort of an example: It's like us pulling up to a stop sign. We know we have to stop. The sign is there for everyone. When a person with ODD or CD or APD, sees the stop sign, it is there for everyone except them. They will pull through it every time until the results are so uncomfortable for them, that they make the decision that they, too, will stop at the sign that is there for everyone else.
[/FONT]

The 1987 report has some revealing information.

He's insecure in his relationships with women. Feels he is unattractive and "fat" and strikes out at women when they don't want to be romantic or have sex with him.

His bio father sounds a bit unhinged and irresponsible. He physically abused TK during the time he was living with him as he showed scars from glass and a nail file. Bio dad had a lot of machetes, guns and did things with explosives, somewhat unusual behavior and hobbies back in the 80's. He taught TK some of his skills with guns and explosives.

In that exam, he was diagnosed with Borderline Personality Disorder. Poor impulse control, periodic episodes of self-loathing and depression. Knows the consequences of his actions. At various times he was treated with Ritalin and Thorazine.

Thought of his mother as a kind and loving person. Seems he still feels that way as she got him to confess to some of his murders, etc.

He's someone who alternately blames others for his problems, but later felt some regret when he struck out at them. It would be interesting to know if he recently had been taking any mood altering drugs (prescription or otherwise).

Even then, he liked to control others and his environment, so that trait has probably increased with age. He seems like one of those people who, if you earned his trust, he would treat you ok (like his employees), but is very quick to turn violently against anyone he feels has treated him badly or unfairly (Speedbike murders?). Grudge collector.

His attitudes about women and sex were warped from an early age and worsened after his years in jail, where he was likely abused as a young man. Probably confused, conflicted and angry about his sexual identity.

As for the murders, his motivations probably vary. As someone pointed out elsewhere, he probably kills people when he's angry or wants something from them. Not like he has an ongoing compulsion to kill for sexual or other gratification. He does it to get revenge/make himself feel better or to get something he wants (sex, money, etc). He's intelligent enough to do it in a way that helps him avoid detection.

Grudge collector feels right to me.

Also seems to fixate on women who he feels relegate him to the "friend zone"

The first thing I thought of Ted Kohlhepp was injustice collector. Most people like to think mass murderers, spree killers, and terrorists are injustice collectors. There are serial killers who are also injustice collectors like David Berkowitz, Aileen Wuornos, John Wayne Gacy, and Jeffrey Dahmer, and Dean Corlll.

If he has borderline personality disorder and injustice collector, than we would be looking at someone to the likes of Jodi Arias, Lori Drew, Casey Anthony, Betty Broderick, Gertrude Baniszewski, Elisa Baker, and Mark Barton.

I have been considering how the superbike shootings factor into the whole grudge collection thing. It was noted in his psych evals that he has issues with males, particularly those who may be in authority positions (step-dad, dad, he made some posts about whoopings from grandpa, etc).

Did he struggle from an early age with feelings of inadequacy? Not measuring up to other males. The psych evals revealed that he was relegated to the friend zone by the girl he abducted and raped. She was interested in flirting with his friends but did not view him "that way".

makes me wonder if he resented or hated any man who seemed "more" manly than he.

A lot of his pursuits were about perceived manly and/or successful type activities. The pilot's license, using heavy equipment, seating and working at the property, bragging about degrees and finance. Not to mention those private personal pursuits he is rumored to have been into. All a big show, to convince who exactly? Himself? The world at large? Both?

A lot of his own view of self seems driven by what both men and women think of him. How he needs to be viewed. By women, a viral powerful man. By men, an athletic, hands on, get things done, successful man.

Seems I remember that he was prescribed medications when he was younger, again, I've not read everything (and don't remember everything that I have). Some of the meds for ODD, CD, will cause males to have feminine side effects (even breast growth). For a young male, this can be quite a devastating thing to happen when you are already dealing with all of the stuff that comes with being a teen (not to mention being a teen with a CD). The breast growth will diminish after stopping the meds but not always back to the way they were. This could have caused him to put forth even more of a need to be the powerful male. Just a guess.

I can't believe there hasn't been any chatter concerning drug use by TK. Virtually every psychopathic sadistic sexual predator/serial killer case that I have researched since the CA speed freak serial killers of the 1980s had a direct or indirect meth link. There will likely be a meth link in the Todd Kohlhepp Brazened and heinous murders, imo.

Methamphetamine's short-term benefits in increasing sex drive and sexual ... You lose weight and you have great sex,” said Assistant U.S. Attorney Paul Laym ..
http://www.drugfree.org/news-service/effect-on-sex-drive-makes-meth-appealing/

Seems I remember that he was prescribed medications when he was younger, again, I've not read everything (and don't remember everything that I have). Some of the meds for ODD, CD, will cause males to have feminine side effects (even breast growth). For a young male, this can be quite a devastating thing to happen when you are already dealing with all of the stuff that comes with being a teen (not to mention being a teen with a CD). The breast growth will diminish after stopping the meds but not always back to the way they were. This could have caused him to put forth even more of a need to be the powerful male. Just a guess.

<BBM for Focus>

'Especially in a prison environment'...

"Wright said after Kohlhepp was taken into custody, he asked him if he could grant him a few requests: to give his mother a picture of himself; to transfer money to a girl he is helping raise, to pay for her college education; and to allow him to speak with his mother." http://www.goupstate.com/news/20161107/sheriff-kohlhepp-met-with-mother-before-superbike-confession

A pic of himself to his mother? Why? A specific picture? What does this say about TK?

Who is the girl? A daughter? The gf's daughter mentioned in the Amazon review? What does this say about TK? Is he truly capable of caring that much about another human?

Just a short while ago, I posted nearly these exact same questions in another thread. (My post is in the wrong thread :()

I have trouble believing he is truly remorseful.

I can't believe there hasn't been any chatter concerning drug use by TK. Virtually every psychopathic sadistic sexual predator/serial killer case that I have researched since the CA speed freak serial killers of the 1980s had a direct or indirect meth link. There will likely be a meth link in the Todd Kohlhepp Brazened and heinous murders, imo.

Methamphetamine's short-term benefits in increasing sex drive and sexual ... You lose weight and you have great sex,” said Assistant U.S. Attorney Paul Laym ..
http://www.drugfree.org/news-service/effect-on-sex-drive-makes-meth-appealing/

I don't see him using any because of his size, he's a big man.

Given what we know about TK right now, I think everything we need to know about him can be summed up in this post to a photo on Facebook.

attachment.php

I think that he has felt alone his whole life. Whether because of actual neglect in the home with his mother and stepfather, or perceived neglect, he felt alone and invisible and needed to make himself known.
He doesn't see his father from the time he's less than two until he's 12. And once he does, he learns his mom isn't ready for him to come back and that visit lasts 2.5 years, during which his father is often gone. It's noted in the presentence report that he blamed his father for his behavior and that this happened because he wasn't around, but the family of the victim says he liked being alone so he could do as he pleased. I think it's both, myself. He felt abandoned and unloved and he had all this opportunity to hurt living things.

I wonder what his mom was like when he was little.

Her letter to the sentencing board and what she told Juvenile probation officer are totally incongruous. He's a good boy and walked him victim home, vs. He's been exhibiting behavioral issues since 15 months, killed a pet and threatened to kill her. Guilt? I get a mothers love. But don't you think, with all he'd put her through that she would be relieved at him being away for awhile?

Anyways.

He's left alone for a few days over Thanksgiving. All alone, and so he takes advantage of the opportunity to be the center of attention of his long time crush. And freely admitted it once arrested. He definitely got moms attention and the publics and the court systems.

I wouldn't be surprised to learn that the Superbike killings were because they weren't answering his calls or putting his wants first in line.

His blatantly twisted reviews on Amazon are born of a desire to connect to people, to be seen. I doubt he was successful.
His oh so darkly amusing FB posts received little to no response.
There is social media trickling in that he reached out to ladies often, and was rebuffed, often.
I'll bet he wasn't invited to a lot of boys nights out.
Heck, his career choice may have been an attempt to connect.

He is a very disturbed individual and people find him repugnant.

I would not be at all surprised to hear of truly terrible things that were done to KB by him, but I think he mostly wanted her attention, and had no issue whatsoever forcing it on her. 'Cause after all, serial killers need love too.

PIcture from link:
https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/3311885...dnapper-todd-kohlhepp-had-more-victims/#page1
BBM
Imo, she knew he wasn't getting out b/c she wrote that letter. That letter was for him. For him to know that she still loved him. She was probably feeling a big ole mixture of love for her son, horror at what he'd done, relief that he was where he was, and possibly some self-loathing, when she wrote that letter. But she knew he'd be getting out one day. And he did. And he came back to SC, and he stayed with her, at least for awhile. She knew him. jmo

Hmmm! My profile of him is all over the place right now.
He seems to have had issues from early on. Maybe he did have some birth trauma. But I will be honest when I say that I do believe there are bad seeds out there. You can give them all the love and attention and counseling you want but at the end of the day when they become adults and responsible for themselves, they will become what they want to become. I know many won't agree with me on this. But I do feel there are bad seeds. I think they are VERY rare and most of them are bad people who have been caught or yet to be caught. I think some of these bad seeds are extremely intelligent and know exactly how to manipulate their situations. If they want to get out of counseling they will pretend to be better and cured. They are master manipulators.
I also think that their environment can make matters far worse. I can see where some of their parents just wash their hands of them. They even fear them at a young age.
The thing is there isn't enough facilities out there to help in these situations. They end up in prison and that only teaches them ways to get away with crimes without getting caught!
I think he is extremely off the charts smart which makes him very scary.
I think he thought of ways to pursue his needs when he got out of prison. He was smart. He snowed so many people and I think he gets a thrill out of all of his crimes and talking and teasing LE and others about them. He is STILL in control and he is going to enjoy it thoroughly.
He doesn't care about others at all. I think with everything he does it's calculated.
I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to see his mother to tell her she's the reason for his crimes. To rub it in that she created the monster. And to give her a picture to remind her everyday.
As far as the college tuition.... I would be questioning that child. There may be a dang good reason he is doing that. To keep the child and mom quiet. "I will make sure you are taken care of as long as you keep your mouth shut about what you know."
That demand list doesn't show me he cares about anyone. It tells me he is still "in control" or wants to feel like he is.
He's a narcissist and nothing he does is without good reason. It is to directly give him pleasure.
He's a thrill killer + a grudge collector + a true psychopath + poor impulse control (the possible random quick kills)+ control freak (keeping hostages) + Master manipulator = nightmare.
I'd almost venture to say that he may have a split personality. Could explain the differences in the crimes and methods or killing and torture.
Plus he kept up a facade of being successful. Enough to fool most people.
It reminds me of what Ann Rule said once about Ted Bundy. He had many sides of him depending on who you were in his life. He could be the great friend and seemingly innocent guy, then the perfect boyfriend, then the monster. You saw what he wanted you to see.
They are able to compartmentalize all these different versions of themselves and fool people into trusting them.
This guy is a rare breed. I'm not sure if we will ever know what his true body count is unfortunately.
He obviously got a thrill out of messaging the family members with lies and cryptic messages.
He scares the hell out of me.
He seems like the person that you might run into at a store and smile at or not smile at and they would follow you and kill you over some imagined wrong you have done to them.
Those might be the random kills.
He is a true monster. He's what nightmares are made of.
I think the experts were right on the money with their analysis.
The hell he is opening up now will give him nothing but pleasure. There is no remorse. Each victim will continue to give him excitement as he relives the crimes. I think he will be very detailed in his descriptions too. Because it is part of the game for him. Before it's over, even the investigators will be his victims too.
I pray for all of his victims and their families right now. :(:( I think we will never know all of those he killed. I doubt he even knows some of their names. But I can guarantee you he can describe the crime and the location.
I just pray he gives up all the crimes and tells everything. Even if it gives him a thrill, let him talk so these cases can be solved and the victims and their families have proper closure.

'You lose weight and you have great sex'..

I will be surprised if he has a drug abuse problem. I think he would feel above that. He has a pretty good sized ego from what I've gathered. Maybe not w/regard to his physic but he feels mentally superior. I don't see him ruining that w/drugs. He may possibly enjoy some recreational drinking or relaxing w/pot but that's about all I see him using. I'll be surprised if he has a hard drug habit.

Also many who have these types of disorders will refuse to take their medication because they don't feel they need it or they don't like that it "numbs" them.
With his apparent need for control, I would agree that the most he may do is alcohol and pot occasionally. I don't think he would need to self medicate to feel superior. I think he feels that without any help. I think his true drug is his criminal behavior.
I'm still questioning how he got on his feet so easily during what was a terrible time for real estate. There had to be other methods to his money making and I doubt they were legal. That he is a pilot brings a lot of things to mind. Hell he could've been RUNNING drugs under the radar to feed his need for money and power. I think his mama knows a lot more than she is saying. Maybe she's the one who turned in the tip to the property? I think she still feared him and knew he was dangerous. Maybe her last option was to turn him in for the safety of the public.
She knew him. She knew he was a monster. She feared him and I hope she tells what she knows now that he is safely behind bars.
I do not for one minute think his need to see his mother had anything to do with remorse or loving his mother. It was about control and hatred in my humble opinion. He wanted to rub it in one more time for old times sake.

I should have clarified, by abuse, the comments in which I referred to as possibly having occurring due to structure of his casual statement on the now expired page with screencaps somewhere (the one thing TK may not be exaggerating), about 'slamming a glass down' coincided with physical beatings from I believe, "mother first, stepfather second, grandparent third." I hadn't been referencing maternal neglect alone. And honestly, if you knew the father was worse, she's not doing anyone any favors by leaving him without food, money, proper education, leaving him to become society's problem - like that poor 14 year old girl.

IMO, it was the mother's responsibility to call law enforcement or call emergency therapy if he's threatening her, and she certainly didn't do anyone any favors by attempting to marginalize it with the judge, am I right here, she went on to claim he walked the raped girl home?? I mean, she is kind of all over the place (claiming he hasn't really been involved with mental much, just a 'few' times, if I recall correctly). If he's hurting animals, sending other people's kids down the streets, that implies quite a lack of acknowledgement or tactlessness on her part. As a parent of a child, I could hardly be so at ease with anyone abandoning a child they brought into the world, and leave for the rest of us to somehow handle... how did anyone think that we could be any more prepared?? Another reason I am not so sure about Todd's supposedly harm-free upbringing/largely due to genetics profile... again that's just me personally. I've seen too many of these cases start off with physically violent claims later confirmed by a more proper research on the upbringing...

I also have to wonder at the amount of knives and guns that were at his natural father's house... I think it's entirely possible that aside from TK claiming to know of his father's (said to be, anyhow) "like 25" girlfriends (and with 'daddy's' comments such as, "why'd you make me look so bad" in the court all those years ago), it's possible he took his son hunting (killing) as a matter of pride (could be proof of genetic and/or social influence I suppose). This paints a picture of a rather unhealthy patriarch, I wouldn't be surprised if TK's aggression and comfortability with weapons increased as a result of some inappropriate appetite for destruction of other animals (note, not referring to the usual father/son hunt here).

Hmmm! My profile of him is all over the place right now.
He seems to have had issues from early on. Maybe he did have some birth trauma. But I will be honest when I say that I do believe there are bad seeds out there. You can give them all the love and attention and counseling you want but at the end of the day when they become adults and responsible for themselves, they will become what they want to become. I know many won't agree with me on this. But I do feel there are bad seeds. I think they are VERY rare and most of them are bad people who have been caught or yet to be caught. I think some of these bad seeds are extremely intelligent and know exactly how to manipulate their situations. If they want to get out of counseling they will pretend to be better and cured. They are master manipulators.
I also think that their environment can make matters far worse. I can see where some of their parents just wash their hands of them. They even fear them at a young age.
The thing is there isn't enough facilities out there to help in these situations. They end up in prison and that only teaches them ways to get away with crimes without getting caught!
I think he is extremely off the charts smart which makes him very scary.
I think he thought of ways to pursue his needs when he got out of prison. He was smart. He snowed so many people and I think he gets a thrill out of all of his crimes and talking and teasing LE and others about them. He is STILL in control and he is going to enjoy it thoroughly.
He doesn't care about others at all. I think with everything he does it's calculated.
I wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to see his mother to tell her she's the reason for his crimes. To rub it in that she created the monster. And to give her a picture to remind her everyday.
As far as the college tuition.... I would be questioning that child. There may be a dang good reason he is doing that. To keep the child and mom quiet. "I will make sure you are taken care of as long as you keep your mouth shut about what you know."
That demand list doesn't show me he cares about anyone. It tells me he is still "in control" or wants to feel like he is.
He's a narcissist and nothing he does is without good reason. It is to directly give him pleasure.
He's a thrill killer + a grudge collector + a true psychopath + poor impulse control (the possible random quick kills)+ control freak (keeping hostages) + Master manipulator = nightmare.
I'd almost venture to say that he may have a split personality. Could explain the differences in the crimes and methods or killing and torture.
Plus he kept up a facade of being successful. Enough to fool most people.
It reminds me of what Ann Rule said once about Ted Bundy. He had many sides of him depending on who you were in his life. He could be the great friend and seemingly innocent guy, then the perfect boyfriend, then the monster. You saw what he wanted you to see.
They are able to compartmentalize all these different versions of themselves and fool people into trusting them.
This guy is a rare breed. I'm not sure if we will ever know what his true body count is unfortunately.
He obviously got a thrill out of messaging the family members with lies and cryptic messages.
He scares the hell out of me.
He seems like the person that you might run into at a store and smile at or not smile at and they would follow you and kill you over some imagined wrong you have done to them.
Those might be the random kills.
He is a true monster. He's what nightmares are made of.
I think the experts were right on the money with their analysis.
The hell he is opening up now will give him nothing but pleasure. There is no remorse. Each victim will continue to give him excitement as he relives the crimes. I think he will be very detailed in his descriptions too. Because it is part of the game for him. Before it's over, even the investigators will be his victims too.
I pray for all of his victims and their families right now. :(:( I think we will never know all of those he killed. I doubt he even knows some of their names. But I can guarantee you he can describe the crime and the location.
I just pray he gives up all the crimes and tells everything. Even if it gives him a thrill, let him talk so these cases can be solved and the victims and their families have proper closure.

Well said PositiveLight . Sadly, TK will claim more victims in the future, imo... The Jurors and alternates that will be forced to witness his atrocities and relive his henious crimes and be traumatized for life.. It would be reasonable to conclude that TK captured his many evil deeds on camera..

I will be surprised if he has a drug abuse problem. I think he would feel above that. He has a pretty good sized ego from what I've gathered. Maybe not w/regard to his physic but he feels mentally superior. I don't see him ruining that w/drugs. He may possibly enjoy some recreational drinking or relaxing w/pot but that's about all I see him using. I'll be surprised if he has a hard drug habit.

I'm so disappointed I didn't save it, but there was an fb post of his in which he asked help identifying a shrub. Someone responded (kiddingly) that it was an MJ plant. TK replied super angrily to say how much he hated drugs and literally thinks every drug dealer should be killed (or possibly he wanted to kill them, I can't remember which). It was a vast overreaction. Now, in other places (possibly Amazon reviews?), I think he made casual pot jokes, so who knows his actual history. They kind of seemed to me the kind of weak references made by someone with little to no actual experience iirc.

There may not be a point to this post beyond me wishing I'd captured that. Did anyone else get it?

ETA also of note, that post was at one of the times he was posting quite a bit. Perhaps he was building up to an outburst of violence and his response had little to do with drugs and more to do with the comment being made at the wrong moment.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Biff
Back