IN - Lauren Spierer, 20, Bloomington, 03 June 2011 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fox just issued a correction saying BF was NOT arrested, just one of the 10 who are POI's in the case.

Fox news just announced the BF was arrested.....any links for that???

Fox news just came on and said it was a mistake when they reported her BF was arrested and that he is just a person of interest.

good gawd!! how in the heck did Fox News screw that up? You would think that they could be a bit more diligent with their reporting.

The only two people who we KNOW have provided DNA are CR and MB -- who have said as much through their lawyers. If others have submitted samples, they nor their lawyers have said so. Police have not said anything about who may have submitted DNA samples.

The only two people who we KNOW have provided DNA are CR and MB -- who have said as much through their lawyers. If others have submitted samples, they nor their lawyers have said so. Police have not said anything about who may have submitted DNA samples.

Four men have been asked for samples...

http://www.theindychannel.com/news/28200651/detail.html

Does not mention if JR or JW have complied...

I only hope that everyone who heard Fox make that erroneous statement also heard the retraction.

Glad to hear Tim Miller is there, hope he plans to do the full searches, including using sonar on the lake, etc...

Do you know if his team is also there, or on the way?

IN regards to this morning's press conference:
Captain Qualters says police are receiving additional surveillance videos from area businesses.
http://www.fox59.com/news/wxin-poli...o-missing-iu-student-20110611,0,1618961.story
I'm really hopeful, with the apparently numerous camera's in that area, that there could be an arrest soon. I feel it's only a matter of time.

Anyone else bothered by teddy bear boyfriend who has Dexter on his page and the fact that searchers are using divers in the lake? Not trying to make anyone who watches that show out to be a bad person, I'm a fan in fact. That's how I know Dexter disposes of his victims in the water.

Also, with regards to JW's friends in LS's apt building..I would think they would be calling the boyfriend if they felt CR was being inappropriate with LS. Seems they may have tried to step in, and then the 2 decided to leave. If it were my friend who took off with a guy like that, I would be calling in the boyfriend too...not as a "hey I see your girl out with another guy", but more of a "I don't trust this guy and your girl appears plastered. You should get here ASAP." MOO.

Does CR's building entrances have cameras? (I'm guessing not, since it does not seem she was caught on tape leaving the building.)

Glad to hear Tim Miller is there, hope he plans to do the full searches, including using sonar on the lake, etc...

Do you know if his team is also there, or on the way?

Yup...will be using all the big gear. Tomorrow is a planning day...he says he'll hit the ground running monday morning.

Does CR's building entrances have cameras? (I'm guessing not, since it does not seem she was caught on tape leaving the building.)

No cameras at all. Cameras along College and in the alley between 10 and 11th only.

@btown

In your latest map you have the lane on N. College on the opposite side of the street from the Woodburn house closed for construction of the apt. building across the street. But I'm looking at another map that places the Waffle house (you said is frequented by police in the early AM hours) in that same location. Is the lane closure directly in front of the Waffle house? That's really close to Smallwood. And that means that traffic in both direction would be on the Smallwood side of the street, correct?

If this construction is going on in front of, and including the Waffle house is it still open? And are police still going there, or maybe avoiding the construction?

The lane is open in front of Waffle House. It has orange barrels in front of the new apartments being built, right beside, but just past Waffle House.

College Ave. is 3 lanes of traffic, 1 way, (south). The 2 open lanes are closest to Smallwood yes. The closed lane opens back up at 9th street, just before Smallwood.

I've not been there at 3am lately, so I don't know if the police quit frequenting it due to the apartment building construction.

I read something different that i haven't seen before or heard about. Here's the link....i'm not sure if it's ok to quote the person's comment here or not?? If not, please let me know asap. I just thought this was really interestingl

http://www.usatoday.com/news/nation/2011-06-11-lauren-spierer-investigation-dna_n.htm

"What about looking a little further into Jesse Wolff's facebook to May 30, in the a.m. he writes:
Jesse Wolff
War has made me very paranoid and when Charlie get to eyeballin' me it makes my agent orange jack up, and I get the urge to kiiiillllllll
May 30 at 11:27am
Doesn't this spark any concern?"

HOLY CRAP!! That is downright creepy IMO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie