General discussion about the drug busts on Jan 20, 2010

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I've looked online at Fox, MSNBC and CNN-no one seems to have this story up.
Or maybe I'm just a really bad sleuther. Has anyone seen anything on the "major" mainstream media?

Fox News Channel had a very brief mention of the arrests a little while ago.

I figured this would happen sooner or later.

I think we all knew they were all on this carp. And all the small arrests...they were leading to something larger IMO.

And Misty turning 18 in December. I think LE played this well.
No juvie hall for Misty. She'll be with the big girls.

Thanks to all giving links and TV reports-but in my mind, I'm just seeing this being downplayed.
*Sigh* I guess it's old news...unless you care. I'm glad we do.

I still am smiling from ear to ear this morning about all this. I knew it was inevitable and I knew Ron sold drugs.
I hope they can sit there long enough now to get something out of someone.
Something my husband said this morning was his concern that no one would talk for fear of more jail time that may come from what happened to Haleigh in admitting to it.

There are rumors about a presser today. I'm seeing different times. Please help find out when and provide a link! :blowkiss:

You know, I've looked online at Fox, MSNBC and CNN-no one seems to have this story up.
Or maybe I'm just a really bad sleuther. Has anyone seen anything on the "major" mainstream media?

Fox covered about 20 seconds of it.

It is my opinion and has been from the get go that Ron's lifestyle and choices are why Haleigh is missing. Wether it be he made someone mad enough over a bad drug deal for someone to take Haleigh, ripped someone off or Haleigh ingested his stash and died.
She is missing because of his choices.
My bet is that Misty will talk, they have her now and she is not going anywhere for awhile. Ron is not there to breathe down her throat either. jmo

Quote:
Also, in another exclusive interview, Jacgue Hollander heard all the illegal wire tap tapes Brock made of Misty Croslin. Hollander will relay, in detail what she heard on those tapes and how she belives Brock knows where Haliegh Cummings is. Will Brock sing like a church brid now that the long arm of the law has caught up with her??

Well if they are illegal it is illegal to pass on what is on them. LOL LOL

I just realized that they will all be detoxing (probably) while in custody.....this is REALLY going to be interesting.

I just realized that they will all be detoxing (probably) while in custody.....this is REALLY going to be interesting.

Oh yeah! The next couple of days should be very interesting.

I'm assuming LE will start giving out more info concerning Haleigh in the next couple of days. They have everyone in custody on serious charges soooo......LET THE GAMES BEGIN.

What do you guys think will be the result of them detoxing? Do you think it will make them "wake up" as the events surrounding Haleigh's disappearance? Oh gosh, I hope so.

What do you guys think will be the result of them detoxing? Do you think it will make them "wake up" as the events surrounding Haleigh's disappearance? Oh gosh, I hope so.
I don't know about the waking up to the truth, behind Haleigh's disappearance, but they will be sick. Detoxing in jail is no soft ride. I guess they could get desperate enough to talk, but mostly they will just be begging for relief, IMO. Yes, unfortunately I have experience in this area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82