GUILTY PA - Holly Grim, 41, Wescosville, 22 Nov 2013 #1 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always wonder if LE knows something more, when they say "not classified as an abduction". Or, if they just do not classify any disappearances as abductions without witnesses.

Just bumping for answers to questions you all have brought up... And that are niggling my brain...

- How did the back window of Holly's home get cracked... And how long had it been like that?

- The back door being partially opened is puzzling... Did someone else have a key? Why would someone knock at the BACK door of a home (if this happened) so that Holly would have to answer it...Especially when the front door seems so easy to get to..?

I really think it would be beneficial to have a tighter time line for the morning of Holly's disappearance... The times everyone in the home woke, left, returned, up to the time mom came to check on Holly... And found her gone...

I would like to know about all calls made to and from the home on that morning, too... Including cell phone calls...

In fact... Does the home have a lanline? Does she have a cell phone? Does she have both?

AFIK... We still have not heard if Holly has a cell phone... And if it is missing?

All JMO...

Another question just came to me...

when did the neighbors notice Holly's back door was ajar...

Did they notice it early in the morning BEFORE she went missing?

Or only AFTER Mom came to check on her...

Or AFTER LE came to investigate?

In other words... I wonder how long the door was ajar?

:waitasec:

Maybe the perp heard the mom's car pulling up/ car doors slamming/ mom calling Holly's name and had to escape with Holly through the back door so they wouldn't be seen. Perp keeps Holly quiet and compliant by saying, "make a peep and I'll kill your mom!" That would probably work to get Holly to leave quickly and might explain why the back door was ajar.

Just speculation of course.

Just thinking about the house being staged. Coffee cup upturned spectacles on the floor and chair or was it a table moved. You would think there had to have been a struggle and would expect more of a mess like chair upturned maybe crockery broken. Must have been something rough to knock her glasses off. But if they looked liked they had been placed there, was she incapacitated at this time? The back door being open is intriguing . Was the back door somewhat sheltered as opposed to the front door.? Maybe took her out that way as more difficult to observe them. Were there any strange cars there that morning or was another resident's car parked near her trailer that is not usually there?

Just thinking about the house being staged. Coffee cup upturned spectacles on the floor and chair or was it a table moved. You would think there had to have been a struggle and would expect more of a mess like chair upturned maybe crockery broken. Must have been something rough to knock her glasses off. But if they looked liked they had been placed there, was she incapacitated at this time? The back door being open is intriguing . Was the back door somewhat sheltered as opposed to the front door.? Maybe took her out that way as more difficult to observe them. Were there any strange cars there that morning or was another resident's car parked near her trailer that is not usually there?

I agree with this!
Make it appear there was an intruder!
Wouldn't she scream?

to be clear; are the statements of someone seeing her "dragged across the lawn" accurate or are they rumor?

I wonder if it was unusual for Holly's boyfriend to spend the night?
Or if he spent the night often, but left before the phone calls that Holly and
her mom were known to have had.
The reason why I wonder if it was unusual for her boyfriend to spend the night,
is that the mom thought that Holly was sleeping due to a cold, and that was a reason why she thought she did not answer the phone. Does that also mean that Holly's mom was not aware that Holly would take her son to the bus stop, or perhaps Holly's mom figured she would go back to sleep after she arrived home from taking her son to the bus stop?
I think with not enough information, these questions linger and take on a life of their own, questions that raise more questions.
IMOO.

I used to drive my son to the bus stop when he was in HS the bus came very early and it was dark out so I drove and we would sit in the car till the bus came. Im thinking her sons bus came early also. I don't think she would go back to sleep I think she would get ready for work.
IMO she came home HE was in the house and poof!
I don't think the door was ajar when she got home I think it was left that way when he took her out!

Now the BF has been with her for 4 yrs. did he live there or had he moved out recently? A break up maybe? Pure speculation on my part just have many questions

Yep on the links to the main article; the comments section of those posting saying they live in the same park. Several mentioned it then one confirmed it. Then another said if she was; someone would have seen it the trailers are very close together. ? We will chalk up to rumor for now but lets keep it in mind; maybe the silence is that they do know something...

http://www.wfmz.com/news/Missing-Pe...er/-/4002444/23119384/-/12k1io6z/-/index.html

We had frost that morning and some flurries; there would have been drag marks I would think.... But maybe PA had rain; we were kinda in the freezing rain rain line ourselves.

Cherry I read those posts. One woman said someone had told her neighbours had seen her being dragged across the lawn but then the neighbour posted and vehemently denied it. So I guess I will take it as rumour until police confirm it.

That bus stop is picked up at approx 6:36.

Thank you! That's a vital detail we were missing.

This has to mean that the last sighting of Holly on her driveway at 6.33/34am was after she had walked her son to the bus stop.

Holly's mom was there by 7am and Holly was gone.

Whatever happened to Holly, happened in a time window of 25 minutes, or less. Whoever that witness is who saw her on her drive is absolutely vital - they may well have seen the person involved in her disappearance as well, or their vehicle - even if they didn't realize it at the time.

Holly works at Allen's Organs in Locust st, about a 15-20 min drive from her home. It doesn't open until 8.30am. I'm thinking Holly might be required to get in for maybe 8am, and would usually leave her home around 7.15am?

I'm fast coming to the conclusion that it was a neighour who saw Holly on her driveway, and whatever that neighbour told police, it led to them immediately searching the fields, bringing dogs in and using helicopters.

They must have seen something really ominous..

Or....someone saw another person they recognised around Holly's home. And police know something about that person that we don't?

I can mark the map and get a picture, but I can't find the home. The roads in that park don't have names. How did you find the numbers?

It appeared when I scrolled over the house. On google map it shows near construction to a road at her front/back door. Its at a corner

This has to mean that the last sighting of Holly on her driveway at 6.33/34am was after she had walked her son to the bus stop.

Whatever happened to Holly, happened in a time window of 25 minutes, or less. Whoever that witness is who saw her on her drive is absolutely vital - they may well have seen the person involved in her disappearance as well, or their vehicle - even if they didn't realize it at the time.

Holly works at Allen's Organs in Locust st, about a 15-20 min drive from her home. It doesn't open until 8.30am. I'm thinking Holly might be required to get in for maybe 8am, and would usually leave her home around 7.15am?

What time did BF leave?

Holly starts work at 7:30 AM.

Does anyone know if anyone besides the son saw the mom at the bus stop (bus driver, other kids/parents etc.)? Not accusing, but think it is important to rule out the son.

Also, does she have any history of mental illness? Or has she been under any severe stress/ had family problems, etc. It is not being classified as an abduction by police and that there are few reasons I can think of that she would leave under these circumstances of her own will. Mental illness, family problems or perhaps drug use are the only reasons I could think why she would leave willingly. I've read that her glasses and cigarettes were left but no mention of a purse or wallet. Are those missing? Could she have those with her and staged an abduction scene? No disrespect meant, but not knowing this woman, these are the things that come to my mind.

Yep on the links to the main article; the comments section of those posting saying they live in the same park. Several mentioned it then one confirmed it. Then another said if she was; someone would have seen it the trailers are very close together. ? We will chalk up to rumor for now but lets keep it in mind; maybe the silence is that they do know something...

http://www.wfmz.com/news/Missing-Pe...er/-/4002444/23119384/-/12k1io6z/-/index.html

There were rumors first thing after it happened that someone saw her dragged across the lawn. Then others discounted the rumor. It was in more comments on original articles, but they disappeared when the original articles disappeared. We are not really sure now, as no one will confirm that this was true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member