Nancy Grace 8.28.08 Tony Padilla On

Cindy: "Casey is not going back to jail". "There was NO oder in the car on July 13th."

In regards to why then did she claim in the 9-1-1 call that even she smelled a dead body smell, Cindy told reporters: "I didn't know what I was smelling." "It turned out to be rotting pizza."

Cindy is blatently lying now, and disrespecting Caylee's short life beyond belief.

Cindy is trying to get people to change their stories to match hers! :eek:

Cindy came out of the house and started hammering in "no trespassing signs." She said Casey is not going back to jail. She went down to tow yard today, and he told her that the smell in the car didn't start until a week after he had the car.

IMO: She's trying to set up that someone else (not Casey) put Caylee in that trunk.

I've been waiting for that to happen - I knew they would say the body was somehow mysteriously put in the car AFTER Casey left it. BS!!! :furious:

Showing video of Cindy putting in no trespassing signs and talking to media.

Psychologist says Cindy isn't in denial, it's called "un-doing", trying to undo what she knows is true but is so heinous she rejects it.

Saturday, she's going back to jail.

This comes from Leonard with TONY.

LP says Casey IS going back to jail SATURDAY....so somebody should tell Cindy....

Undoing.
So heinous!
So undigestable!
She denies.
She disavows.
Yep she sure does!
Discussing Cindy, per the woman psych.

One of the BH hit a cameraman when he backed up. LP says Cindy knows Casey is going back to jail. LP says he doesn't believe that someone else put the body in the car.

It doesn't matter what Cindy says the tow lot owner told her; he gave his statement to LE.

Heresay. IMO.

LP - The threat issue is compounded now with the information that's been released. He says a major demonstration is planned for Monday.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryEllen77
Back