MO - Lisa Irwin, 10 months, Kansas City, 4 Oct 2011 - #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, if Lisa was in the dumpster, they would have found her in the first search. Fires set like that do not burn hot enough to cremate someone.

So - what are they really looking for?

cell phones?

I am speculating that the call went to (or was placed from) the location of the dumpster....JMO...

Just wondering if they have called the cell phones since the disappearance? Couldn't they tell by the pings where the phones are now? Or is the technology that sophistocated? tia

It seems that LE is searching for a dead baby now. I hope I'm wrong. Are there any searches going on right now? Any posters out?

My opinion,

something in the interviews and LDT,

has made them now search for a baby that has passed...:cry:

But wouldn't setting fire to a dumpster, where one presumably could have gotten rid of evidence bring MORE attention to things? I would think you would want to remain as far "under the cover of darkness" as possible.

...except someone who would do this, isn't a brainiac and has to move quickly.

The timing and location of the dumpster fire is very suspicious to me, and (IMO) leads in the direction of the mother. Someone had to destroy evidence quickly, after removing the child from the home.

It's all too coincidental. First night that the father starts a new job, and the child disappears *exactly* while he's gone?

I really hope it's not the mother. But who'd break into a house, deep inside a subdivision, crawl inside a window and leave no evidence, and then manage to crawl out again ... leaving no evidence?

Assuming that the Dad or both parents is responsible (and I think this is true), what in the world would be their motive?

Also, if Lisa was in the dumpster, they would have found her in the first search. Fires set like that do not burn hot enough to cremate someone.

So - what are they really looking for?

Three cell phones?

I feel awful for these parents. They are clearly emotionally exhausted. In her pictures Lisa looks so happy, well cared for and well loved.:twocents:

My thought are the window was staged, by whom.....I haven't got a clue .....YET....

The timing and location of the dumpster fire is very suspicious to me, and (IMO) leads in the direction of the mother. Someone had to destroy evidence quickly, after removing the child from the home.

It's all too coincidental. First night that the father starts a new job, and the child disappears *exactly* while he's gone?

I really hope it's not the mother. But who'd break into a house, deep inside a subdivision, crawl inside a window and leave no evidence, and then manage to crawl out again ... leaving no evidence?

And leave the lights on? That's what gets me. If you are creeping around in someone's house--stranger or acquaintance--you don't turn on the lights! Someone--anyone--could wake up and catch you. And you don't take cell phones with you that can be used for tracking. None of this makes sense.

I really think Mom is behind this and Dad is helping her to cover it. That poor child.

But wouldn't setting fire to a dumpster, where one presumably could have gotten rid of evidence bring MORE attention to things? I would think you would want to remain as far "under the cover of darkness" as possible.

But, that would mean that you were thinking logically. How logically could a mother be thinking if she just had killed her child, either accidentally or on purpose? This is horrifying to even imagine!

I so want to keep following but DH and I are arriving at the boat show... It's our anniversary trip so I'm going to have to check back later. Keep up the good work here and prayers for this little baby.

Assuming that the Dad or both parents is responsible (and I think this is true), what in the world would be their motive?

Accidental death, I think.

Grieving the abduction of a child

and grieving the death of a child can look allot like the same thing...

I am just saying.....
Kind of like when someone passes, and you cry, and you say, "I want them back. I just want them back."

It's been established (link on previous thread or threads) that LE determined that the window was not used as point of entry and that the door must have been unlocked. That is my understanding, anyway...

Those little boys are old enough to know, unless they slept thru it, whether or not their mother left the house that night. I wonder if LE has been allowed to speak to the children?

Hard to keep up with the thread so I dont know if this has been mentioned but fox is reporting that a call was made from one of the cell phones that night at 2:30am...

But, just to look at things from the flip side, haven't there been other stranger abductions from a home where there wasn't evidence in the home? I know they've been brought up in previous threads. My mind is drawing a blank on names. Someone remember?

I feel awful for these parents. They are clearly emotionally exhausted. In her pictures Lisa looks so happy, well cared for and well loved.:twocents:

That's what makes this all so confusing.

From Mahoney: Also, the grandfather of Deb Bradley offered an explanation for the police statement on Thursday that the parents were no longer cooperating with police. A claim the family disputes.
David Netz, Sr says the couple objected to police questioning tactics.
"They would cone in and say, 'OK, Jeremy said this, and they'd go back to Jeremy and say Deb said this and this," Netz said.
"When you're tired and worried about your baby, you're bound to make itty bitty mistakes in time lines", Netz said.

"And they have been pouncing in every little, from what I understand, every little mistake that is made".
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 3:21 PM
From Mahoney: He also says they are also watching developments in the search of a Johnson County landfill.
Lerette calls this a day where Irwin and Bradley, as well as other family members, are trying to get some sleep after a tension-filled week.
The couple's 10-month old daughter, Lisa disappeared Tuesday.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 3:19 PM
From KMBC's Mike Mahoney: A relative of Jeremy Irwin and Deb Bradley, the parents of the missing Kansas City baby, say they are hoping a tip from California pays off. Mike Lerette told KMBC's Micheal Mahoney the FBI may be looking at some surveillance video shown a couple in California with a very young child. He would not elaborate.
by Brian Foster - KMBC.com... 3:19 PM

Read more: http://livewire.kmbc.com/Event/Live_Blog_Amber_Alert_Issued_For_Missing_10-Month-Old#ixzz1a7u41oay

---------------------

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member