Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 2 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been trounced on for offering up different theories. If someone wants to do that with my last theory, I won't be intimidated.

BTW, I find it interesting that some people will verbally attack vehemently in response to asking questions or putting forth an idea.

Doesn't bother me at all either when other WSers attack my theories.
However, I prefer it be done nicely, when pointing out why my theories just don't work.

I've been here too long & have seen where strong debates,
nasty arguments & disagreements can go. It's not pleasant.

Besides, a lot of my theories change so fast anyway.
Some, way before I even get pounced on by other posters.

I think it is very possible that someone who either lived in or near the property, or a visitor to either of the properties, who might be considered "a stranger" may be the perp.

Their home is huge. There are 5 bathrooms. So there has to be others renting space in that rambling old Victorian. I wonder who was also living on the premises.

Also, the parking lot to the Spa Restaurant intrigues me. On Google I found that ity is a fairly large restaurant, the fanciest in the surrounding area, and it has a separate bar from the dining room. It sounds like there would be some night time staff using that parking area routinely. Add to that the rooming house next door, and there are a lot of potential intruders right there.

Their home is huge. There are 5 bathrooms. So there has to be others renting space in that rambling old Victorian. I wonder who was also living on the premises.

Curious where you saw that it had 5 bathrooms?

And that always confuses me. I see people on the news who are in need of financial help for one reason or another (they are usually portrayed -- or portray themselves as being poor -- much like this area was described in an earlier post), BUT....they have....a bluetooth thing hanging off their ear...designer clothes or athletic shoes....obviously salon-done hair (or hair coloring)...gobs of jewelry hanging off them...tattoos....body piercings...obviously many things that take money (like internet access)...things that I can't afford and stay within any kind of budget.

I always find it kind of odd when people say they have no money, but they're posting it online...so obviously, you either have enough money for the internet, or you're at a public library or a friend's house, using theirs. Statistically speaking, how often is THAT the case?

But thank you for posting this. You took the words right out of my mouth.

i cannot speak to blue tooth, designer clothes or shoes, salon done hair, jewelry, tattoos, body peircings because i have none of those things, but i do have internet due to my kind neighbors who know i am poor and allow me to connect to their wifi. also a lot of school children are being given laptops with internet access as part of their school experience. not saying its the case here, but just because a person has internet does not necessarily mean they can afford to pay for it. i also have a simple cell phone on my dd's plan that she pays 10$ a month for. what i do not have is gas bc the winter was so cold and my gas bill just got too high for me to afford. because of that i am roughing it this summer by setting tubs of water out in the sun to get warm so i can wash my hair. i have also lost 10 pounds while waiting for my food stamps to come in. but you would never ever see me on television feeling sorry for myself or asking for help.

I think it is very possible that someone who either lived in or near the property, or a visitor to either of the properties, who might be considered "a stranger" may be the perp.

I think all the homes/apts etc...should be checked. That's what I'm getting at. I would hate to think she's nearby and not have checked the neighbors out also.

I lean towards the SF at the moment, but it would feel a lot better if the town opened their homes to LE to check out.

I keep going back to the SF and his circle of family/friends. Even RSO's get together for picnics and family get-togethers, one would think. (Birds of a feather and all that . . .)Would be easy to take note of CC at such an event and target her. At the very least, the SF's relatives would be aware of CC and her sister. They'd probably even know the ins and outs of gaining access to the house.

I agree. We had a missing child case (a toddler), who disappeared from her home about ten years ago. She was literally two-three blocks away, in the wall of a neighbor's house. The neighbor had even participated in the search. It's important not to focus all attention on a possible internet connection or the family, just because they aren't angels. Sometimes, there are no warning signs and it really is someone close to the home, like a neighbor or family friend.

It's hard to really determine anything at this stage.

Yeah, what are the odds that one of her closest relatives is from a family of RSOs AND has *advertiser censored*/psych issues himself?

respectfully snipped by me ...

TOTALLY AGREE.

Most often, who takes and potentially harms young girls?
Sex offenders.
When there are one or more RSO(s) in the family, that's the first ~ and usually ~ the only place to look. I am so worried for this little girl. :(

I think all the homes/apts etc...should be checked. That's what I'm getting at. I would hate to think she's nearby and not have checked the neighbors out also.

I lean towards the SF at the moment, but it would feel a lot better if the town opened their homes to LE to check out.

BBM

One of the news links said that every door is being knocked on.
Every person in town is being asked questions, about what they
may know and/or they saw re CC's disappearance.

I looked at the SF fb and it gave me the creeps. His friends are mostly females in skimpy clothing. I think he really needs a closer look as does any of his family. Poor little girl - I just cannot imagine how scared she must be. I also don't get why she was allowed to be on the computer without being monitored. I have 2 grand children, ages 14 and 17 and their computer is in the dining/family room in plain sight. They have text on their phones but not web access. I also think their mom may monitor texting friends, but I am not sure. Not so much for the 17 year old (male) but certainly for the 14 year old (female).

I keep going back to the SF and his circle of family/friends. Even RSO's get together for picnics and family get-togethers, one would think. (Birds of a feather and all that . . .)Would be easy to take note of CC at such an event and target her. At the very least, the SF's relatives would be aware of CC and her sister. They'd probably even know the ins and outs of gaining access to the house.

Yes, entries and exits. In LE parlance: ingress and egress.

I looked at the SF fb and it gave me the creeps. His friends are mostly females in skimpy clothing. I think he really needs a closer look as does any of his family. Poor little girl - I just cannot imagine how scared she must be. I also don't get why she was allowed to be on the computer without being monitored. I have 2 grand children, ages 14 and 17 and their computer is in the dining/family room in plain sight. They have text on their phones but not web access. I also think their mom may monitor texting friends, but I am not sure. Not so much for the 17 year old (male) but certainly for the 14 year old (female).

Any possibility that one of his "friends" online asked him about his family and he talked about Celina?

They don't call it a network for nothing.

I've been trounced on for offering up different theories. If someone wants to do that with my last theory, I won't be intimidated.

BTW, I find it interesting that some people will verbally attack vehemently in response to asking questions or putting forth an idea.

Right now all theories are equally valuable MOO. Because no one except the person or persons involved,and Celina herself, knows what actually happened. Theories change when new evidence comes in... Don't close off any ideas that you have .... moo

BBM

One of the news links said that every door is being knocked on.
Every person in town is being asked questions, about what they
may know and/or they saw re CC's disappearance.

I hope LE and company do a thorough job. Brings to mind the case years ago where the son of a former police reservist was the murderer. Remember the case where the guy shellacked the bones and they were sitting on his dresser? LE asked the father to check his own house, instead of doing it themselves.

I hope LE and company do a thorough job. Brings to mind the case years ago where the son of a police officer was the murderer. Remember the case where the guy shellacked the bones and they were sitting on his dresser? LE asked the father to check his own house, instead of doing it themselves.

Yes,,Woodmansee in Rhode Island.

ITA its possible. Remember Jessica Lunsford's? She was taken right across the road by Monster Couey. Her body was found 150 yards from her house. This monster was visiting relatives.

I agree. We had a missing child case (a toddler), who disappeared from her home about ten years ago. She was literally two-three blocks away, in the wall of a neighbor's house. The neighbor had even participated in the search. It's important not to focus all attention on a possible internet connection or the family, just because they aren't angels. Sometimes, there are no warning signs and it really is someone close to the home, like a neighbor or family friend.

It's hard to really determine anything at this stage.

Yes, remember the Bike Path rapist/murderer, Sanchez? He participated in commemorative runs for the victims.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam