jodi arias TAKES THE STAND FOR 10TH DAY #54 *may contain graphic and adult content*

Status
Not open for further replies.
As do I ! Would God have to be served personally or would the Pope be a sufficient proxy? What a day that would be in court. Who would God swear to tell the truth to? :abduction:

:great:

I think it's common knowledge about Travis's life. I personally didn't think your comment was meant to be hurtful and it wasn't ill-informed. It's the truth. :hug:

I'm so sorry I was just repeating what I heard your right!

Travis blogged about his childhood. If I am correct, he was going to write a book about his upbringing.

Double :hug:

talking head (guy with dark curlyish hair) says her lies could be dismantled by a middle school debater. Or something to that effect. Said JAs testimony is a disaster.

I Like this dude.

sorry, watching Dr Drew, talking heads.

I think the 9mm gun she bought just shortly before being arrested, was not for her to commit suicide with. I think she felt she got her revenge on Travis by killing him felt no remorse or guilt for what she did. I think that gun was bought with the intention of seeking revenge on a few more people who she felt had done her wrong.

My theory is that she felt that she had convinced everybody that she had nothing to do with TA's brutal murder, yet had also accepted her new personal identity as a killer, and that she was preparing to change her identity and move away to start a new life where everything goes HER way ... or else. Like a pretty version of Aileen Wournos.

:) I'll try to kick in:

Ce que j'ai fais, ce soir la what I did here this (that?) night?
Ce qu'elle a dit, ce soir la what she said here here this (that?) night

Realisant mon espoir -- to make real my hope
Je me lance, vers la gloire ... OK -- I throw myself towards the glory
We are vain and we are blind
I hate people when they're not polite

Thanks this song seems pretty perfect fit!!!

Maricopa County Court calendar has JA trial scheduled for the rest of this week at 10:30am:

Tues - 02/26/13
Wed - 02/27/13
Thur - 02/28/13

At least we get a full week - unless something happens...

Nothing listed for next week... (yet). Judge has other trials, hearings, etc. scheduled - but no Arias (that I could find). :waitasec:

Hmmm... Should I panic now or wait until I have no reason to panic? :)
:panic:

Why does this judge not schedule court on Fridays? Just curious, if anybody knows, because this jury is not sequestered, and too much free time could lead to possible jury tampering.

He is usually very rational. What did he say tonight? (DH had to watch "Weird Foods" tonight.)

He said that he wished the prosecutor was more prepared.
:slap:

Juan has been preparing for the last 4 1/2 years while Mark has been doing his TH tour.

LMAO that this is breaking news.

She has been rolling her eyes since day one. As would I.

In fact, they got reprimanded last week for the faces they were making. Ridiculous.

I'm merely repeating what they said on dr drew show and yes I'm aware that she has been doing that all along
Please don't shoot the messenger

LOL, I've seen a couple of comments regarding this. What was said in court that this is in reference?

Within the first 15mins this morning JM was trying to get JA to admit she lied to Det Flores and that no one forced her to lie. She gave her typical round-and-round-the-mulberry-bush answers...I am not sure...that is not what I said...not that time...I guess so...I do not think so etc. Finally JM asks her is she does not know why she lied in her statements who else would know and she responds GOD. JM responds with - well God's not here we can not subpeona him can we? She gives a hesitant No. He asks are you sure about that because you seem to be leaving the door open for that

I forget which male friend Juan was discussing but he said "He was your ally." And Jodi says I don't know what you mean. On the 48hrs interview she says "He was my ally." I think she just wants to take up time with confusion because most people would get tired of the ridiculous circles her statements go into.

I caught that also . He is using her exact words against her....Yay Juan

JM needs to hone in on the murder and coverup. The volleying is tiresome and only humanizing her as an underdog.

IMO, the jury will not remember Jodi's nonsensical ranting about total BS during direct. They will only remember her being 'picked on'.

I don't think she is, but I have the benefit of internet and tv discussion. The jury doesn't.

I don't think a word of the post above is true.

Grimacing, chewing his finger, and daydreaming about the day Jodi won't be his client anymore?
Pensfan - Did you look? He makes a very obvious gesture! Have a look at 29:30 and watch:

[video=youtube;e27NDs13Owg]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e27NDs13Owg[/video]

ETA - I can't imagine that it would be allowed for him to signal/communicate. So, if he's not doing that, what on earth is doing?

Why does this judge not schedule court on Fridays? Just curious, if anybody knows, because this jury is not sequestered, and too much free time could lead to possible jury tampering.

Not uncommon for AZ trials to go M-Th. The Judges take care of other business and trials. Also why they start at 10:30 AZ time, they're TCB in the mornings as well.

It's probably added a month to the trial so far (at least!).

I am sorry for your experience. My experience is not your experience..please do not call anybody a liar.I am not defending JA. Not everybody can take pictures like you did. I was abused a long time ago by my ex-husband and it was terrible as his father was a district court judge in Texas. IMO, there are many DV stories out there and I do not like to hear that any one of them is a liar.

Thanks button wasn't enough.

There are MANY MANY. DV victims who do not exhibit the exact behaviors as do other victims.

Calling women who survive their abuse in a different way from the "expected" norm a "liar" is victimizing them all over again. I mean, jeez.

Call Jodi a liar because she lies, but don't call thousands of other women liars because their experience was not the same as yours. I feel sad for the women reading here who now think they can never come forward because by the comments here, they must be *advertiser censored* or liars.

Jodi Arias may have lied but that does not mean that other women who have behaved in a similar manner (excepting the murder) are not true victims of abuse.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member