News station found video of THE DUCT TAPE on posters at the Anthony home!

I wonder if Roy Kronks company (utility company) carried 200 degree duct tape.
I wonder if the police peeked in the back of those 4 trucks the morning of Dec 11th.
Just thinking outloud. sorry
Obviously you are insinuating you consider RK suspect.My question to you would be "Why on earth would KC cover for him?" Do you think she was seeing him on the side? Was KC sleeping with him,too and that's how he got Caylee?She really got around,but he doesn't seem like her type.Was he even in Orlando in June when Caylee was murdered? KC had Caylee.She was the last person to have her.How would RK have gotten all those items of Caylee's that came from the Anthony's house?How is it there is no eveidence tying him to the murder? And how did he get Caylee into KC's trunk?

Obviously you are insinuating you consider RK suspect.My question to you would be "Why on earth would KC cover for him?" Do you think she was seeing him on the side? Was KC sleeping with him,too and that's how he got Caylee?She really got around,but he doesn't seem like her type.Was he even in Orlando in June when Caylee was murdered? KC had Caylee.She was the last person to have her.How would RK have gotten all those items of Caylee's that came from the Anthony's house?How is it there is no eveidence tying him to the murder? And how did he get Caylee into KC's trunk?

I just thought perhaps he put the duct tape on her. I also thought perhaps he moved the body at one time. His story doesn't add up for me. Just thought it would be possible that a utility company would carry 200 degree duct tape thats all.

Do you know if he was in Orlando in June? Did he read the Anthony's meter? I mean to say, was he in thier back yard?

I just thought perhaps he put the duct tape on her. I also thought perhaps he moved the body at one time. His story doesn't add up for me. Just thought it would be possible that a utility company would carry 200 degree duct tape thats all.

Do you know if he was in Orlando in June? Did he read the Anthony's meter? I mean to say, was he in thier back yard?

I sure don't .Back to why KC would cover for him? Bottom line is he doesn't fit into her "story".

BBM. Curious... does Casey's story add up for you?

Do you mean you think he might have put the duct tape on her in June in the back yard (killing her), or in June in the back yard after she was already dead (and if so why?), or much later on her skeleton (which would be inconsistent with autopsy results that the duct tape was put on before death or very very soon after--and, again, why)?

The defense needs to pull every rabbit out of every hat in Orlando.
It's ok though, the truth will prevail.

Do you mean you think he might have put the duct tape on her in June in the back yard (killing her), or in June in the back yard after she was already dead (and if so why?), or much later on her skeleton (which would be inconsistent with autopsy results that the duct tape was put on before death or very very soon after--and, again, why)?

He admitted to watching Nancy Grace. He was the meter reader for that area in August, So I thought perhaps he was in thier back yard at one point when there were several people around. He said he was not connected to them in anyway. Perhaps in the back yard he applied duct tape to the gas can. Perhaps at the scene he applied tape to Caylee. Perhaps he left the duct tape in the back yard. Guess that doesn't fit with the autopsy report though. I guess it sounds a little far fetched. But I do think it is possible that a utility company carries 200 degree duct tape. As far as not fitting into Casey's story, I think Roy Kronk put himself in her story.

And thank heavens he did, else Caylee might still be rotting away a block from her home if it was up to her murderer.

RK was a man that found the baby girl that we was all praying for.
Why in the world would KC be in jail then? Remember she was kiddnapped by ZFG,Thats KC story.

But for the other ? you had about 200 degree tape....yes it is possible I suppose but I bet it doesn't say Henkel.

I wonder if the police peeked in the back of those 4 trucks the morning of Dec 11th.

A few posters here played devil's advocate and tried to come up with possible defense theories of SODDI. You might be interested in the thread particularly page 4 (some theories there regarding duct tape). Every theory was shot down by the evidence and facts in the case.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=84397&highlight=Harmony2&page=4

Send this to LE. Good work! I noticed in this set of photos how shiny clean the white car is, you know they detailed it as only George could, while Cindy was washing the slacks she found to have "smelled like the car".:banghead:

Great find! I think LE needs to see that photo.

He admitted to watching Nancy Grace. He was the meter reader for that area in August, So I thought perhaps he was in thier back yard at one point when there were several people around. He said he was not connected to them in anyway. Perhaps in the back yard he applied duct tape to the gas can. Perhaps at the scene he applied tape to Caylee. Perhaps he left the duct tape in the back yard. Guess that doesn't fit with the autopsy report though. I guess it sounds a little far fetched. But I do think it is possible that a utility company carries 200 degree duct tape. As far as not fitting into Casey's story, I think Roy Kronk put himself in her story.

I hope the SA asked George at his recent deposition about the duct tape. I think he is willing to "not remember" things and to pretend to believe Casey (in public at least), but he seems to have trouble directly lying to law enforcement. My guess is they asked him and he admitted the duct tape was his and that he put it on the gas can.

I was trying to think of other places we could try to look for this tape. Clearly it was used more than once in booths (Thanks to The World According...) Would it be possible to find a picture of a roll of tape in the rear hatch of one of the Anthony's cars or perhaps in their open garage prior to the time Caylee was discovered? I was also wondering if it might have been used at any of the Candlelight vigils they held in their driveway? Just some ideas...

I hope the SA asked George at his recent deposition about the duct tape. I think he is willing to "not remember" things and to pretend to believe Casey (in public at least), but he seems to have trouble directly lying to law enforcement. My guess is they asked him and he admitted the duct tape was his and that he put it on the gas can.

I mark gas cans with tape. Always need regular gas and gas oil mixtures. I wonder why the can was marked. Perhaps she put gas and oil mix in her car and it was running bad, and not out of gas.

I guess I assume that George marked the can with tape for a reason. I shouldn't assume that though, Maybe Casey put the duct tape on the can.

When officer Cain talked to George about his stolen gas cans, I wonder if he described them to him. I wonder if he mentioned that one of them had tape on it.

I was trying to think of other places we could try to look for this tape. Clearly it was used more than once in booths (Thanks to The World According...) Would it be possible to find a picture of a roll of tape in the rear hatch of one of the Anthony's cars or perhaps in their open garage prior to the time Caylee was discovered? I was also wondering if it might have been used at any of the Candlelight vigils they held in their driveway? Just some ideas...

The Anthonys and the Milsteads (Kidfinders Network) attended several functions in Daytona for missing kids days etc, I'll look for some video of that.

At one time their yard was sectioned off to keep protestors off lawn, do we have any videos of that or any signs they put in their yard. They could have used duct tape on that or there was also a Caylee sign on their front door.

It's a big leap to even think that the person who found Caylee's remains is in any way responsible for her death.

I know the defense would like to blame Kronk, or anyone else, for Caylee's death, but all evidence leads to Casey Anthony.

I watch Nancy Grace too, and I wouldn't miss her program if she was covering a missing child/murder that happened in my city. There's been only a few murders here, and I know that when a murder has happened, there's intense interest by everyone in my community, so I sure don't fault anyone in Orlando for following this case closely.

And, I don't fault Roy Kronk for being the unfortunate person who found Caylee's remains. If people blame the person who finds the body of a missing person, no one would be willing to participate in a search party.

I watch Nancy Grace too, and I wouldn't miss her program if she was covering a missing child/murder that happened in my city. There's been only a few murders here, and I know that when a murder has happened, there's intense interest by everyone in my community, so I sure don't fault anyone in Orlando for following this case closely.

And, I don't fault Roy Kronk for being the unfortunate person who found Caylee's remains. If people blame the person who finds the body of a missing person, no one would be willing to participate in a search party.

As Casey was the last one to see Caylee alive, Roy Kronk was the first one to see her dead. Both should be examined.

If I found a body in the woods, I would expect LE to be suspicious of me, its thier job...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong
Back